• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Diclazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Exactly the reason I added that bit of advice.lol
Even seasoned knowledgable drug users make these errors.

It is to some degree an anticonvulsant just like valium. I know this for a fact as I used to get pretty bad tremors in between my etizolam doses and after completely switching to this I have not experienced a single tremor. This stuff has been a god send so far. I don't really find it recreational although its long half life makes it a great switch when you're trying to taper off of shorter acting benzos.

Last edited:
I don't think diclazapam is worth a crp I like etizolam much better i both from from my same vendor

I would love to get some of this to stop my etiz habit. It's too short acting and im used to being on clonazepam (was on it for 5 years, the other half decade was switching between lorazepam, diazepam, tranxene [forget the generic name for it] , and when it came out as an RC and was everywhere: phenazepam[still my favorite other than clonazepam and i dont see why it gets so much hate lol])
Anyways, gotta get off the etiz shit. Dosing way too often and the dose has been rising.. i don't even know if it's doing anything for my anxiety anymore, all i know is it makes the shitty feeling of wds or needing to take it go away.
Fuck wish i could find a US vendor.
Not looking for recreation at all, just what they are meant for and what i have been taking benzos so long for. Anxiety and it helps paranoia from schizoaffective disorder with the reduction of anxiety and racing mind and feeling of impending doom and everyone is "out to get me".
Either diclazepam or flubromazepam would help me if i need to resort to an RC still. My new psychiatrist won't prescribe controlled drugs, hence why i was taken off clonazepam when my old dr left (wasn't abusing it or anything).

-HOOD

Switching to this from etiz has really helped me out. I dose 4mgs once a day compared to going into w/d every 8 hours on etiz. I dont really feel like I'm on a benzo, I just feel content and best of all I can actually sleep at night. I made the unfortunate mistake of going on several stimulant binges that put my taper on hold and to top it off I just found out my vendor died:(

Last edited:
Diclazepam sucks, its easily the worst RC Benzo I tried. I thought it would be much safer than Clonazolam, which it is but like the guy ahead said it just feels.like you took a bunch of diphenhydramine. Very disappointed and wasnt cheap. Clonazolam is the best. but is.literally dangerous a little too much and you are fucked up beyond fucked up. I think etizol sucks too,it lasts literally 2 hours. Diclaz is nothing like diazepam it is crap don't waste your $. None of these RC benzos are as good as prescribed ones. I tried Flubromazepam, it worked but was very weak even though long lasting . Im going back to clonazolam when I get some funds and just be really really careful..the rext of these benzos suck

Diclazepam sucks, its easily the worst RC Benzo I tried. I thought it would be much safer than Clonazolam, which it is but like the guy ahead said it just feels.like you took a bunch of diphenhydramine. Very disappointed and wasnt cheap. Clonazolam is the best. but is.literally dangerous a little too much and you are fucked up beyond fucked up. I think etizol sucks too,it lasts literally 2 hours. Diclaz is nothing like diazepam it is crap don't waste your $. None of these RC benzos are as good as prescribed ones. I tried Flubromazepam, it worked but was very weak even though long lasting . Im going back to clonazolam when I get some funds and just be really really careful..the rext of these benzos suck

Make sure you check the dates on threads when you post, this one is almost 2 years old.

I'm hoping to get a diazepam script legitimately as I have been reliant on illicit diazepam, which i am grateful for, but would rather have legit stuff, cos I heard the doses can be uneven in the illicit blisters, and I want to taper, but need even doses.

I know this post is a couple years old, but when u said flubrazepam, did u really mean flubromazalam?

I know this post is a couple years old, but when u said flubrazepam, did u really mean flubromazalam?

Probably not. flubromazolam is an ultra potent 'triazolo' version of the super long acting flubromazepam

Thread on Flubromazolam - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/729584-Flubromazolam

Thread on Flubromazepam - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/654337-Flubromazepam

And as other posters have said, this thread is old and does not contain any real recent discussion on 2, -chlorodiazepam (Diclazepam). You are better off with this one >>>>> http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/685248-2-chlorodiazepam-(diclazepam)-brand-new-benzo-RC/page21

Status
Not open for further replies.