I HAVE BLOWN THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BOARD! (ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, READ FIRST!)

DJ SKINNY GEE

Ex-Bluelighter
I have blown this whole message board!!!!
What I mean is that I have resonded to every argument i have had and i am in the lead at THIS moment in time!
It's hard to keep up with all the millions of posts of arguments i am in but right now i am superior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN ARGUING SINCE 3 THIS AFTERNOON AND NOWIT'S ALMOST 4:00 AM!!!!
I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!
I JUST GOT DRUNK AND FEEL LIKE FUCKING ARGUING SO SOMEBODY GET ON THIS DAMN BOARD AND GET OUT OF BED.
YEA!
Oh shit sorry for the caps....I didn't realize!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I acheived my goal!
You might never hear from me again! Exciting!
Thanks everyone on Bluelight~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

Hheh,
I'm glad I made you laugh.
Well, Enjoy your roll.
But dont read my other posts because it might bum out your roll.
I have been arguing with everyone,
just dont read them until your sober.
I am really a nice person, believe me, but dont read them tonight, trust me.
Just enjoy your roll,
Hey, do you like hardcore techno?
http://www.mp3.com/djskinnygee
go there and check me out. I have a bunch of my songs in MP3 format.
they are all free to listen to.
Let me know what you think!!!
I HAVEN'T EVEN listened to MY OWN music rolling and i dont know of anyone who has, so let me know how it sounds!
Thhhhhaaaaannnnkkkkkssss!!!!

so i went to this club tonight, and everyone was rolling, but me, and it was soooo sad! all i could think about was finding some sweet candy. but i made it through the night dancing with everyone, and i felt awesome to be with people who were so happy. dont really know the point to this yet, except to say that i think people who have tried or are on x, are so much more mellow and sweet...anyway, i am so much more looking forward to my next roll...
peace and love to you all
xgirlie

to xgrile--
yea, its like wehn you're rolling and you're just around sober people (well not compeltely, but they;re stoned)
and they seem like they are rolling so much.
I guess it's just because they are happy to be around happy people.
But everyone is soo cool when your rolling, know what i mean?

dj---
i tried to listen to your music from that link, but computer wouldnt play it smoothit kept going in and out., any ideas on how to listen to it? from what i could cacth, it sounded sweet, but i didnt get much!!
here's something i've decided in my infintie wisdom (heehee), its really hard to communicate with people who are on different levels. when i am rolling, i have to be around others who are rolling. i think its like that with all drugs. ok, so i dont have infinite wisdom, but i thought i'd share.
lovies
xgirlie

Xgirle--
I'm sorry, I think I know what's wrong.
Did you try to play the songs on HI-FI ?
Because you have to have an EXTREMELY FAST modem to do that, so play them on LO-FI and they should play, as long as your modem is AT LEAST 28.8
Do you use Winamp?
If Lo-fi doesn't work, you could download a song and try to play it offline. They're all free to download too. Then if you dont like it you could delete it, but Lo-Fi should work.
I sometimes have probs. with lo-fi too, and there's just nothingi can do about it, because my modem sucks.
Well, thanks for listening.

Man you are like a definition of a troll dood.
------------------
peep tha balistics, lets get realistic!!!!!!!!!

Dude you need to chill out man. YOu are seriously making yourself look like a jackass. you have made like 250 posts in like 4 days man and not 1 of them has any intelectual points in them.
man i did tha same thing as you when i got on here i thought it was "cool" to annoy people. but in all actuality man you are just making yourself look stupid in tha eyes of everyone. this board is a place for you to meet new people and talk about drugs man. you actin like a jack ass doesnt help anything out. it just makes you look stupid. i know you are probably gonna write a big long reply saying yeah youre stupid or some bullshit but just remember this man i got a life and i dont spend tha whole day on my computer on a message board.
------------------
peep tha balistics, lets get realistic!!!!!!!!!
[This message has been edited by LiQuid_Rollz (edited 30 July 2000).]

Wclava---Thanks for backing me up!
See? wclava knows what she's talking about!
So, liquid rolls---
I am chilled out man, you have to uderstand, that i came here to help people too. I dont know how you can lie and say that I have not ONE intellegent post.
maybe you just cant understand because you're not too bright yourself!
serious people need to goto seriousville or something. I never did understand why people have to be So serious about everything.
Do you HAVE to take xtc in order to lighten up or soemthin?
i'm actually sober right now. But anyway, I have a shit load of posts that I dont argue on and I'm being serious and giving helpful advice to newcomers and experts alike. Are you saying that you have read all of my 250 posts? BEcause if you have then you're busted because you said that you dont spend all day on this message board but you would have to in order to read all of my 250 SUPER LONG POSTS!
Not to mention, I already explained in some other posts why I sit around all day and do this, so if you read it then you would know that and then you wouldn't keep comin back with that dumb argument, about how I need to "Get a Life"
(YOUR FAVORITE BLUELIGHTER, DJ SKINNY GEE)
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 31 July 2000).]

LIQUID ROLLS--OH YEA, THE REST OF YOUR POST SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...
Most of your argument was so dumb, i dont even have to argue because you busted yourself.
But I'm an arguer, so I'm going to PROVE it.
You said NO ONE likes my stupid posts.
Well I think I've gotten more positve resposes today than negative, so if you read em all like you said then would have known.
So when you said not even ONE was intelligent you busted yourself, because you were talking about not even 1/250 was intelligent. But you couldn't know that if you didn't read them all? You see?
So why dont you think a little more before posting something dumb like that.
Because that is not good telling me that "helpful" advice is not intelligent.
I mean, what if another bluelighter reads this and then belives you because i was rude in some posts? Then they might not take my helpful advice, and especially if they dont know anythign about the drug then they would know if i was telling the truth or not.
So read the rest of my posts before responding. Do you know how to? I forget, but I think you look at my profile and then there's an option..
See i have a point here, that you dont want to steer the new to xtc peopel in the worng direction.
but hopefully they will be able to tell that i AM exp. with xtc after reading everything.
I'll do my best to prove it...

Umm has dj skinny made any informative, helpfull posts? Honestly? I've read more arguementative bs from him than anything else. Hey dj- you may have done a lot of x, but after reading your illogical rambling posts I don't think anyone is going to regard you as a credible expert, whether they are a newbie or not. Give it up.
------------------
~~ This game fu@#ing cheats!!! ~~

Peachie--
Ever ate those peaches?
They made me blow the fuck up i know that.
Anyway, if you would READ the other posts you can see all my helpful posts, unless you're IQ is lower than a doorknob.

YEAH FOR LIQUID ROLLS!!!!!!!!
you have finally turned around. very cool of you. i am seriously impressed. it takes alot of introspection to come up with that. good for you and congrats on no longer being a troll (not that you have been for quite a while
wink.gif
) i just hope some of your advice rubs off on DJ skinny.

Last edited:
day for night---
You got lucky you just caught me!
I'm off to go get some booze!
So I'll make this one short because they stop selling it at 2:00 a.m.
DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD TAKE ADVICE FROM AN IDIOT LIKE LIQUID ROLLS?
AFTER READING HIS POST, WHERE HE ACTAULY BUSTED HIMSELF, FUCK THAT!
Why don't you take some advice from me and check out some real techno/speedcore at
http://www.mp3.com/djskinnygee

No, haven't eaten those peaches, sorry. I'm willing to believe that you have good intentions in writing your "helpfull" posts (a lot of which I HAVE read) but liquid rolls is right- you are comming across like a jackass. There's too much stuff about you being such an expert and promoting your music. They seem to be more about you than the question you're trying to answer. That's all.
------------------
~~ This game fu@#ing cheats!!! ~~