I HAVE BLOWN THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BOARD! (ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, READ FIRST!)

LOL! Talk about a blast from the past. I'll never forget this guy... he was a freaking nut!

I can't believe that after ALL these years, I come back and find a post by DJ SKINNY GEE is on the first page of one of the forums. Too classic. :D

~*~ Ashke ~*~

*CrystalMeth Bunny* said:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_dose.shtml
Yeah. Sorry, there is an LD50 for psilocybin. You must allready know this, but LD50 is when 50% of the test subjects DIE. 250mg/kg is the lethal dose here. Keep in mind this is for
Let's do a bit of math, shall we. A pound is around 455 grams. You said you ate three pounds of mushrooms. That's 1,365 grams.
Cubenis mushrooms are, on average, .65% psilocybin. That's 650 mg of psyilocybin for ever gram of mushrooms, right?
Now, we multiply 650 mg by the 1,365 grams of mushrooms you allegedly ate. That's 887.25 grams of psilocybin in question. For you to have a 50% chance of not dying from that, you would have to weigh at least 3,549 kilograms. Which, even if you are a morbidly obese shut-in is impossible.
You like to prove things, so I thought you'd enjoy this little tidbit.
------------------
Aim away from face.
lol, this si quiet a stupid discussion, but im in. its .65% psilocybin, not 65% ;)
So I have no idea how much psilocin is in those shrooms, but let's say it's 1% psilocin and psilocybin together. This would mean the a total of 13.65g alkaloids. if he weighs 70kg the LD50 in the species it was tested on (rats i suppose) would be 17.5g. So he must've said the truth. ;) Also, he might be talking about fresh shrooms. Maybe he actually ate like a lb of fresh shrooms. I'd definitely believe that. :D I know someone who eats 20-30g dry mexicans in one session. He's a hardhead though. He also does 100mg 2cb doses, 20-30 hits of acid etc. - a hardhead. do not repeat. shit i sure wouldnt.

yall seem to doubt that skinny is dumb enough to buy three pounds of those shitty lawn mushrooms that have micrograms of psilo in em... based off of his posting history, I don't doubt he ate a bunch of shit mushies. bet he paid some chav a pretty penny for em too lolol