I HAVE BLOWN THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BOARD! (ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, READ FIRST!)

algorithm---
Shrooms aren't lethal to humans, so how would anyone have a chance of dying?
Can you explain?

Dead Link
PLANTS AND TOXINS
Psilocybin Mushroom (Psilocybe semilanceata) Intoxication with Myocardial Infarction [ PDF - Paid Subscription ]
Page Range: 47 - 49
Krzysztof S. Borowiak, Pomeranian Medical Academy, Szczecin, Poland, Kazimierz Ciechanowski, Pomeranian Medical Academy, Szczecin, Poland, Piotr Waloszczyk, Pomeranian Medical Academy, Szczecin, Poland
ABSTRACT
Case Report: Intentional intoxication with natural hallucinogenic substances such as hallucinogenic mushrooms continues to be a major problem in the US and Europe, particularly in the harbor complex of northwest Poland (Pomerania). A case is described of Psilocybe intoxication in an 18-year-old man resulting in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, arrhythmia, and myocardial infarction. The indole concentrations of hallucinogenic mushrooms may predict the risk for adverse central nervous system and cardiac toxicity.
------------------
Aim away from face.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUNNY--
Hahahhaha!
You wasted your time searching the internet to find SOMETHING, (just one thing is ALL you need) to try and prove me wrong!
hahhahah! I KNOW i am right!
your first link already busted you , now maybe you should give up before you really make yourself look like a jack ass.
No joke. You are going to make the biggest fool out of yourself by wasting all your time trying to find a statement that doesnt exist.
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD
SHROOMS ARE NOT LETHAL TO HUMANS
THERE IS NO OVERDOSE ON SHROOMS
BUT DONT GO DOING THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL.
IF YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE SIMPLE FACT THEY THEY ARENT LETHAL, THEN YOU PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY ARE ILLEGAL.
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM NOT FUCKING LYING! I ATE AT LEAST 3 POUNDS, PROBABLY 4 OR 5.
THERE IS NO FUCKING LETHAL OVERDOSE ON THE KIND I ATE. YOU'RE THE BIGGEST RETARDED BITCH IF YOU THINK THERE ACTUALLY IS OR IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE.
IM GETTING SICK OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU CALLLING ME A LIAR. KEEP YOUR STUPID OPINIONS TO YOURSELF, YOU ASSHOLES.
MAYBE I NEED TO TEACH YOU GUYS SOME MANNERS HERE....
OKAY ,, MANNER # 1-- IF YOU DONT BELIVE SOMEONE, THEN DONT CALL THEM A "LIAR"
THAT IS EXTREMELY RUDE.
MANNER # 2-- WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO LEAVE THEM ALONE, THEN DO IT.
MANNER # 3--- DONT TYPE IN ALL SMALL LETTERS.
MAKE SURE TO USE ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME. ITS RUDE TO BITCH PEOPLE OUT FOR USING CAPS, BECAUSE I DONT LIKE ALL SMALL LETTERS, BUT I DONT FUCKING COMPLAIN LIKE A BABY ABOUT IT.
MANNER # 4-- GO FUCK YOURSELF
JUST TO CLEAR UP SOME CONTRVERSY...
NOT ALL PSILOCYBES ARE SHROOMS.
THEY ARE MUSHROOMS. SO DONT COME ON HERE AND POST ANYMORE JACK ASS COMMENTS ABOUT MUSHROOMS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEM.
YOU GUYS ARE JUST TRYING TO BE ASSHOLES I KNOW IT. COME ONE!
YOU ALL KNOW THAT I KNOW WAY MORE ABOUT MUSHROOMS THAN YOU.
I been studing mushrooms for years.
You guys know this is my specialty and that's why you're all fucking with me about it. That's very mean.
i dont do that shit to you.
so grow up and get a fucking life.
You guys tried your hardest to find somewhere that says shrooms are lethal to humans. Then when you couldn't and got busted, you found out that I DO know what the fuck im talking about. If i didn't , do you really think i would waste my time trying to talk to you guys?
No, i wouldn't.
LEt me ask you something....
WHY did you even think there was a lethal overdose form shroooms. Because there's no way you could have read it anywhere.
Oh i get it, IT is because you wanted to just start a argument with me.
GROW THE FUCK UP IDIOTS.
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 01 August 2000).]

oh yea, I TOTALLY forgot to tell you that
Your last post was bogus too.
there was nothing on that link that said shrooms are lethel to humans
so quit trying to fool everyone into thinking there is, just to prove me wrong.
Are you THAT much out to be "Right", that you would try to deciev other B/L's into thinking lies and false shit? Or is it like i said before, you want to be a asshole?

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD
BUT DONT GO DOING THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL.
Dude, those would be great lyrics to one of your cute little songs. Oh, and cardiac toxicity means it has the potential to severly damage your heart. That's bad. Anyways, that was the second search result from altavista, the first was that link to erowid.
Oh, by the way, the reason they use animals in LD50 tests is because human testing, to the point where half the test subjects die, is akin to Nazi war atrocities. Is your central nervous system that different from that of a small mammal?
------------------
Aim away from face.

Of course he is different. He is unique.
In his view, he is an immortal shroom and music god. He has no flaws. His songs are beautiful and touching.
All mistakes are ours...not his.
His systems must be different than ours.

In humans, the LD50 for most drugs is often LESS than the LD50 for animals such as rats. While it MAY be possible to eat 3lb. of Psilocybe spp. and survive, it could also be quite lethal. In fact, enough of any substance could kill you, including water.
DJ I find your story a little hard to believe but I am not going to call you a liar. If you did eat that many it was a waste of good shrooms. If you really want to trip, try eating 3lb. of Amanitas.

algorithm--
Yuo idiot, most amanitas are deadly poisonous.
I'm sure you already knew that, but you are still NO expert on mushrooms.
I already said if you eat enough shrooms that you could die.
You can die from eating enough of anything.
But, No one has ever died from eating them. People lik eme who eat 3 pounds and dont even get a stomach ache.
It is a FACT that there is NO OVERDOSE ON SHROOMS
IF they do kill you, it is because you ate too much. NOT because of the PSILOCYBIN or PSILOCIN
So, that's the last time i'm going to say that. If you want to know more, then read my other posts.
But, ANYONE who argues with me on this, is a FUCKING IDIOT.
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 01 August 2000).]

"But, No one has ever died from eating them." WRONG
"It is a FACT that there is NO OVERDOSE ON SHROOMS" WRONG
http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Tryptamines/Psilocybian/fatal-report.html
"We have reported the case of a fatal poisoning after a group of people voluntarily consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms. These were fresh Psilocybe semilanceata (Fr. : Fr.) Kummer. The victim had ingested them three times on the same day and exhibited every symptom of a severe poisoning caused by an overdose. Left with no medical care, he died from this poisoning. The so-called innocuousness of hallucinogenic mushrooms is now questioned. A part from common psychic disorders, hallucinogenic mushrooms, like any other drugs, can have deleterious effects caused by an overdose."
"A mushroom poisoning is highly probable since no other toxins were found. The inadvertent consumption of toxicological species causing severe amatoxin muscarine poisoning and red blood cell damage can not be considered since the symptomatology is different. Furthermore, no amatoxins were found in the gastric content and the postmortem examination did not reveal any hemolytic syndromes."
Need I say more?

NICE TRY Algorithm!
Well,
NO, you dont need to say more, because you would just be making yourself look even stupider, thats all.
I will PROOVE you wrong on this one too.
I'm sorry to put it harshly, but according to your article there, they said the poisoning was apparent but not proovin.
Okay, now for the proof. I have five of them. I will "label" them "busts" Each "Bust" will proove you wrong.
BUST # 1 -- DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ
BUST # 2--- 3 POUNDS DIDNT KILL ME
BUST # 3--- ASK ANY EXPERT
BUST # 4--- INTERNET HAS A LOT OF FALSE INFO
BUST # 5--- GET ANY MUSHROOM BOOK AND IT WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO OVERDOSE ON SHROOMS.
This mushroom you are talking about though, MAY not be a shroom. They say it's hallucinogenic, but i DO NOT belive that.
I belive more that it DID kill someone than I belive that it is hallucinogenic.
I KNOW about every hallucinogenic mushroom's scientific name and this "psiliocybe semilanceata" is NOT one of them
And here is another fact---
THIS whole time you didnt even KNOW IF SHROOMS WERE LETHAL, BUT YOU LOOKED ALL AROUND THE INTERNET ALL THIS TIME, IN HOPES OF TRYING TO PROOVE ME WRONG?!
HAHAHAHA!
If YOU didn't even know, then why would you want to argue about it???
Are you THAT immature that you would go through all that trouble just to proove me wrong?!
hahhahha ,
algorithm, i gotta hand it to ya,
you're a funny dude!
ps, there is one other point i'd like to clear up.
I have tripped off of shrooms 3 times in a day before. (i tripped all day too) And I was fine from it.
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 02 August 2000).]

one more point---
dont you think if shrooms were lethal , that 3 pounds would have killed me?
you guys said yourself that 3 lbs is well over 300 times the normal dose.
3 lbs is about 5 times MY normal dose, so it was only like taking about 6 hits of acid.
I tripped fucking balls, no doubt but i have the LOWEST tolerance to acid.
I am going to make a post about my story with the 3 lbs, and proove this to you , once and for all.
I WILL PROOVE IT TO ALL OF YOU!
THEN WHEN YOU BELIVE THAT I HAVE EATEN 3 POUNDS, THEN YOU WILL WONDER WHY I HAVEN'T DIED, AND THEN YOU MIGHT FINALLY REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO LETHAL DOSE OF SHROOMS FOR HUMANS!!
MAYBE THIS GUY THAT SUPPOSEDLY DIED WAS A MONK OR SOMETHING.

Oh yea, you see, if you DID know that they were lethal, then it wouldnt have taken you so long to find the proof.
I bet you had never read that article in your life, before tonight.
Also, a new theory. I was going to say that IF these were hallucinogenic shrooms then they did NOT kill those people or person, UNLESS the shroom had another poisonous chemical in it. I have NEVER even heard about this mushroom as far as i can remember and i know everything about every mushroom.
So, that could be it, but now i have prooved that I WAS RIGHT this whole time.
The shroom I ate is NOT lethal to humans. The shroom is the most popular shroom in the world. It's scientific name is PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS or PSILOCYBE MEXACANA
So, try to find a lethal dose report on that one, as I'd LOVE to read it!
It doesnt exist buddy! Those shrooms ARE NOT LETHAL as I have been saying this whole time.
This is not an opinion. THIS IS A FACT.
The psilocybe cubensis that I ate have Psilocybin and Psilocin in them.
If the other mushrooms had just that in them and nothing else, then they would not be lethal either.
Okay, all my points are prooved for now.
Have fun!

Okay , this is to some of the messages I couldnt respond to because I was in an important meeting.
rolin on x---You called me a fucking idiot. So here's what I call you...
A fucking retarded cunt, asshole munchin, no good piece of shit, prick, faggot.
And to Natal Shark--- Thanks for being cool.
You ARE WRONG about a lot of stuff in your posts, but I will not argue with you because you're cool.

"dont you think if shrooms were lethal , that 3 pounds would have killed me?"
Refer to my previous post. I actually backed YOU up by stating that 3lbs. is not necessarily a lethal dose. It depends on your tolerance and the concentration of the psilocybin. The lethal dose in humans is estimated to be 2000 times the psychoactive dose. Please don't insult me for supporting your story. I gave you the benfit of the doubt.
"If YOU didn't even know, then why would you want to argue about it???"
Because I have learned something by arguing. Intellectual stimulation. Pursuit of knowledge.
"Are you THAT immature that you would go through all that trouble just to proove me wrong?!"
What trouble? I read info on Lycaeum all the time. Knowledge is power, not an indication of immaturity.
"BUST # 4--- INTERNET HAS A LOT OF FALSE INFO"
Absolutely. I read something written by another self proclaimed EXPERt who stated that there was no lethal dose for Psilocybin species. This person also said that LSD causes severe chromosome damage. If that was true, then I wouldnt have any chromosomes left and I would be nothing but a cancerous blob. One would have to take more than 40,000 times the psychoactive dose of LSD to experience overdose effects, and no lethal dose has been established. That doesn't mean there isnt one.
I have proved my point to the best of my ability regardles of what you might say:
PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS CAN BE LETHAL.
ANY SUBSTANCE CAN BE LETHAL IN SUFFICIENT QUANTITY.(you even agreed with that).
I REPEAT: PSILOCYBIN CAN KILL YOU.
That is all I am trying to say.
There is no point in arguing any further.
Let's forget the insults and make peace, OK?
Goodbye...
[This message has been edited by Algorythm (edited 02 August 2000).]

Algorithm--
You insulted me first!
So dont be a hippocrite!
Anyway, of course psilocybin mushrooms CAN be lethal. And computers can ALSO be 9999999 MHZ -- BUT they're NOT.
What you're trying to get at here is that anything is possible.
I would NEVER disagree with that.
But, IT IS A FACT THAT PSILOCYBIN CUBENSIS ARE NOT LETHAL TO HUMANS.
If 3 pounds was 350 times the normal dose, then why wouldnt that kill you if it was lethal.
And I'm glad you tried to back me up, but I didnt bitch you out for it.
I already made my points of proof.
And you say that my posts are false anyway.
HA! I knew you were gonna say that after I told you NOT to belive everyhting on the internet.
I'm not talking about me.
If I was lying, I would have only said this stuff once, NOT over and over again.
I want you guys to know the TRUTH.
BOTTOM LINE.

Sorry, it's spring cleaning time and this isn't about XTC either so it gets locked like the others.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

omg that guy was such a cock sucker... was he for real or what?

DJ SKINNY GEE said:
I have blown this whole message board!!!!
What I mean is that I have resonded to every argument i have had and i am in the lead at THIS moment in time!
It's hard to keep up with all the millions of posts of arguments i am in but right now i am superior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN ARGUING SINCE 3 THIS AFTERNOON AND NOWIT'S ALMOST 4:00 AM!!!!
I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!
I JUST GOT DRUNK AND FEEL LIKE FUCKING ARGUING SO SOMEBODY GET ON THIS DAMN BOARD AND GET OUT OF BED.
YEA!
Oh shit sorry for the caps....I didn't realize!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I acheived my goal!
You might never hear from me again! Exciting!
Thanks everyone on Bluelight~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd the capslock the symbols used the repetition of them (emphasising) I am this guy 8o )

Shit it's me !!!!!!!!!! What a way to discover your multiple personality is actually not just everyone elses imagination playing them up !

zophen (or maybe only sometimes8( )