I HAVE BLOWN THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BOARD! (ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, READ FIRST!)

thank you i have been trying.
But dood on tha question about have you read all my posts. of course not man it was figurative speech when i said not 1 of your posts have any intelectual points. i have read a lot of your posts though becuase you have written something on almost every thread there is man. and almost all your threads though are just about tha same all you are doin is trying to start arguments. so knowing that why would i try to read all your posts. yeah you do have like a few informative posts i am not saying that but man all i am trying to tell you is to chill out. quit tryin to start so many arguments. and to remember this about all your posts "its quality not quantity" man.
------------------
peep tha balistics, lets get realistic!!!!!!!!!
[This message has been edited by LiQuid_Rollz (edited 31 July 2000).]

LIQUID ROLLS--
Cool, you stole a line from Slater man!
Hey, I DO NOT start arguments.
What I do is try to get people to belive the truth.
If they have their opinion and i have mine, then I will read their and then state mine or vice versa.
They start it with me first!
I may have started one or two, but i already said sorry for it!
Not to mention I'm not trying to be all about myself, I hope people can focus on their own questions and problems without being FORCED to listen to my music,
as you're implying almost.
I just put the link there for who wants it.
Thanks for clearing up that you guys DO admit that I have some intellignet posts.
I figured you may have been using a figure of speech. I was even gonna mention it, but i wanted to wait and see.

DJ - you a nutter -
wink.gif

Ok, I have to admit, you outright rude, but shit I would not have laughed so much today if it had not been for you - I have been there, do REAL pills, and we all taking duds now according to you.
With your regard to your posts under "friend talks tooo much when rolling!!!!! ", how can you say we taking shit. I too get annoyed if someone just wants to talk all bloody night long, I have to listen over them to the music and it can get a bit much all the yakking you know, it would not be normal to be happy and chilled with anyone. I have mate, I cannot roll with, he freaks me out, so now you going to tell me I am not taking MDMA but some other shit instead. (FUCK ME), I am already almost broke..lol. I had to admit, I was a bit stunned by your outbursts, and I think you need to take a chill pill
smile.gif

Anyway, you cool, everyone has their own oppinions, but you have far too many, and some of them just hit the pits. Like when you told (I think Angelface, or someone angel), that she should not take MDMA cause it is fucking her up, that is bad advice, you do not know her well enough to say that, what if it was a once off and now cause of your posts she is so shit scard she decides not to party anymore, (not that she would I am sure
smile.gif
but, you know what I mean, some people do not need to hear shit things like that, that might make her panic next time she plays, and then she will have a crap trip if any.
Listen mate, no harsh feelings this side either, I have seen your posts, and you trying to help, just in your own way.
WaistEEEd.
WickEEEd.
*Smooooooch*
Peace
smile.gif

This is your mail DJ - I am not blasting you, but I think you were wrong to say this, especially the last bit.....
It was to Angelstar by the way.
"dont worry you'll be fine as long as you quit doing the ecstasy." (NOT GOOD ADVICE< YOU DO NOT KNOW HER THAT WELL)
"I'm a expert on the drug and from what I can see, your body is NOT reacting good to it at all." (WE ALL EXPERTS IN OUR OWN BODY AND MINDS< WE KNOW US BETTER THAN YOU KNOW US,)
"This is not a drug for you. Some people can handle large amounts, others cannot.
I always could handle large amounts. It was like I was immune to the drug, but just because I could doesn't mean you could.
Trust me, dont do this stuff anymore, and then you'll be happy again : )"
(YOU BOASTING< NOT GOOD< CAUSE I ALSO ONLY HANDLE LARGE AMOUNTS< MORE THAN YOU
smile.gif

AND< SHE WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY ON e OR LIFE< YOU JUST BURSTED HER BUBBLE< WHICH IF I WAS HER< I WOULD NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT< BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT, THEY WORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS.
Wickeeed!!!!!
Still no hard feeling, you asked to be told what you did wrong, my opinion is above.
*Smooooooooooches*

If he is the result of doin alot of X everyone should stop immediately. He is a sure sign that shit DOES cause brain damage.
Dude is a fucking idiot.....

I don't think DJ Kenny G is the result of using e. I think he's the result of being an egocentric, attention-seeking bastard.
This has been said before, but I'll repeat it, according to his posts, DJ Skinny is
A.)An "expert" on everything ever known
B.) aware that, between the year 1998 and 2000, real MDMA has mystically, magically disappeared from the face of the earth
C.)smarter than all of us put together, despite his blatant misuse and misspelling of common words, and phrases to the effect of "I don't know what THAT means, but YOU'RE retarded!"
D.) Some kind of unkillable immortal being, since he's eaten 3 lbs. of shrooms at once and lived to tell the tale
.... I could go on, but it would be really futile...
------------------
Aim away from face.

BUNNY ARE YOU STUPID?
SHROOMS HAVE NO LETHAL DOSE FOR HUMANS. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO PROOVE THIS?
GOTO ONE OF YOUR INTERNET SITES IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME.
I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS. I AM LATE FOR MY MEETING.

Dude.... a meeting?!!?! Tell me you have a job where someone pays you to sit around and harass people on Bluelight with how u know everything. I think "meeting" is your code word for beating the meat.

Wait, I *am* stupid, I forgot you're some kind of unkillable shroom eating greek speedcore demigod. So, should I be sacrificing virgins, goats, or virgin goats to that huge idol of you I built in the yard?
------------------
Aim away from face.

BUNNY, YOU ARE STUPID.
I am not going to say it again.
You are just making the BIGGEST idiot of yourself and everyone that knows anything about shrooms, KNOWS IT!

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_dose.shtml
Yeah. Sorry, there is an LD50 for psilocybin. You must allready know this, but LD50 is when 50% of the test subjects DIE. 250mg/kg is the lethal dose here. Keep in mind this is for
Let's do a bit of math, shall we. A pound is around 455 grams. You said you ate three pounds of mushrooms. That's 1,365 grams.
Cubenis mushrooms are, on average, .65% psilocybin. That's 650 mg of psyilocybin for ever gram of mushrooms, right?
Now, we multiply 650 mg by the 1,365 grams of mushrooms you allegedly ate. That's 887.25 grams of psilocybin in question. For you to have a 50% chance of not dying from that, you would have to weigh at least 3,549 kilograms. Which, even if you are a morbidly obese shut-in is impossible.
You like to prove things, so I thought you'd enjoy this little tidbit.
------------------
Aim away from face.

DJ SKINNY GEE wrote:
"BUNNY, YOU ARE STUPID.
I am not going to say it again.
You are just making the BIGGEST idiot of yourself and everyone that knows anything about shrooms, KNOWS IT!"

DFTT
Someone is attention seeking and needs to be ignored. I challange you to flame me, so you can talk to yourself.
Nothing personnel
smile.gif
, I am sure people will want to talk to you when you grow up some.

Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
lets all say it together "IDIOT"
nuff said
*shakes his head*

Last edited:
YEA RIGHT WILKINS,
YOU ARE NOT IGONRING ME.
YOU'RE BUSTED.
IF YOU WERE IDNORING ME THEN, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE READ MY POST.
HAH!
OKAY, BUNNY, YOU ARE BUSTED BITCH!
EVERYONE ALWAYS GIVES ME THAT STUPID LINK TO ERIOD SITE.
PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS ARE ONLY LETAHL TO MICE,
ACCORDING TO YOUR LINK.
I DONT EVEN HAVE TO CLCIK IT! EVERYONE SENDS ME THAT SAME LINK, AND THAT JUST BUSTS YOU SO BAD! IT SAYS CLEARLY THAT THEY ARE NOT LETAHL TO HUMANS. NO HUMAN HAS EVER DIES FROM EATING THE SHROOMS I ATE.
YOU PROVED IT TO YOURSELF!
I AM NOT SAYING TO EAT THEM. OH NO. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
THEY ARE DANGEROUS.
I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN EAT THREE POUNDS.
IF THERE WERE OTHERS, THEN I WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT THEM.
FACT--- PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS ARE NOT LETHAL TO HUMANS,
GET THIS THORUGH YOUR RETARDED THICK HEADS.

LOL god.. this just get's funnier and funnier.. so skinny.. you're the only one who can eat three pounds of those shrooms?? lol.. whoa that must make you pretty special being the only one.. you're like a really rare specimen.. i bet if we reported you to the scientists they'd lock you up and study you and stuff.. cuz you're the only one in the world.. all bow down to skinny..

nrrstar--
See, you dont really understand, do you?
I NEVER said it was special.
ARE YOU JELEAUS OR SOMETHING?
cause, you seem to be.
WHY ELSE WOULD YOU GUYS KEEP COMING UP WITH this crap? Is it because you cant think iof any other agruemnt?
I'm telling the truth as i know it.
I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO ATE 3 POUNDS OF SHROOMS.
IF YOU GUYS DONT BELIVE THAST I ATE THREE LBS. THEN WHY WOULD YOU BELIVE SOME\SLESE DID?
BUT I KNOW THAT I ATE 3 LBS. SO WHATEVER.
I DONT HAVE TO PROOVE IT TO ANY DUMB ASSES WHO DONT KNOW SHIT ANBOUT SHIT.

Sorry to correct your math MethBunny but if the shrooms are .65% he would have eaten only 8.8725g (.0065 * 1365). You were off by a factor of 100. Thus a person who weighed 35.49 kg would have a fifty % chance of dying. I weigh 77kg.