• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help me get this freakin morphine sulfate out of system asap, getting ill-feeling

Trebuchette

Greenlighter
Snowed in, doc couldn't make appointment, that bitch. (Sorry)

I'm on Vicodins for pain, like 7/7-somethings for abdominal pain, and I had appointment for refills. Plus, he'd put me on Klonipins (my request) instead of Xanax, and we needed to have a talk about how that &*^%%% wasn't working. Well, Ks work, but seem to take 6 hours, and I get more for sleepy than calm, so we needed to talk about that huge. I'm used to having normal panic attack after pain, taking a xanax or ativan, and panic is gone. So far, not with Ks. The schedule (every 8 hrs) hasn't helped yet; I was going to ask for Valiums, or to double up on Ks for a month or until it "got in my system". But now, I'm stuck with a sad stash of Ks, and no Vicodins.

I'm not panicked now (took a K 8 hrs ago, potentiated with benedryls, so I'm just regular on anxiety-level), but because I'm out of Vicodins, and didn't want to refill at another pharmacy where they have some refills (it's a pride issue, in part), I figured, okay, I'll use some of these 15mg morphine sulfate IRs I have. I thought about a half would equal a Vicodin?

Don't think so! :! WAY OFF! Too much opiate. My fingers, toes, even eyelids feel numb; I feel like I'm going to throw up, etc.

I've been drinking tons of gatorade, but I went to google "how to dilute opiate" (many ways), and it's all about how to pass a freakin piss test. :X (You know people drink vinegar?! Ugh! —well, would that help? Beggars =/= choosers.)

One thing I did: I have a very fast metabolism, for which I take "metabolism blockers". I also have friend who has "low metabolism pills" (for those with low metabolism). I kept that poison [to me] out in car, because I figured I might need it one day after I get my metabolism "fixed." So since I'd already taken the blockers, I figured, I'll speed up the metabolism a bit. It might make my labs look like shit, but maybe it'll push this morph. sulfate crap through my system. (One reason a lot of stuff doesn't work with me is apparently high HIGH metabolism).

I know, that's dangerous, but I just took a teensy piece of a "raise your metabolism" pill (like, an eighth, because they're really strong ones). That's settled me down a bit. (It really does help; maybe I'll keep my "fast metabolism" after all.)

But WHAT ELSE can I do to get this crap out of my system asap? I feel like crap! 8( These are NOT for me (and I know this, but I was in pain. Like, bash head through sheetrock pain. At least the pain is gone, but I didn't mean to numb whole self!) How can I dilute it in my system (been in there about an hour or two ...I think!!!) so I can get back to normal. My eyes feel glued wide open, like I'm hyper (but I'm calm. Klonipins I guess.)

I'll take the pain over this, but wanted to bring unusual high blood pressure down. I'll just do an Aleve or something until snow stops (RMDE on Thursday?! CRAP!). But I need this stuff to get out asap. I'm even scared to take next K because it might potentiate opiate further!! 8o I'm pretty desperate. (Not enough to go to hospital, but ...you know.) ANY ideas would help. Thx! <3

☺ Also, is "oxycontin" 10mg any better? (Less strong?) They look like the morphine sulfates but have OP on one side and 10 on the other, instead of scored 54|733)

Last edited:
Just drink water and eat food, it will show up as an opiate.

Last edited:
1/2 a 15 mg morphine should be around the same strength as a vicodin with 7.5 mg of hydrocodone, those 2 are pretty equal mg for mg. Maybe you have an intolerance to morphine, even an opiate naive shouldn't have much trouble with 7.5 mg taken orally.

10 mg of oxycodone would be around the same strength as 2 to 3 of the vicodins. If you have those they are less likely to produce the side effect that the morphine seems to, they are more similar to the hydrocodone you are use to. Also don't forget to take some acetaminophen with them, you are use to having that for pain relief, too and it will help.

Thanks. Yes, I'm thinking I just can't do the morphine sulfates, then. The Klonipin kept me calm, but the sensations were still very unnerving. But I'm glad I got dosages close.

So the oxys aren't scored: if I break them into thirds, any chance one part might have all filler, and another part be all oxy? (That's happened to me with some Rx, and doc said if they weren't scored, don't break them up.) ??? Maybe I'll smash the whole pill, mix the powder really well, and take a third of the powder with a tylenol? (Really, just looking for one dose of Vico 7. Am trying to wait until pain gets eye-popping first, though.)

Thanks again!