1st cycle (winstrol)

LOL no need the Fiancé has been handling business in overdrive since she has gotten that ring =D Hands are numb as fuck at times though the Nordi pens are no joke. I have even decided to add 100mg/day of test suspension to the first 6 weeks of the cycle to take advantage of the HGH and blow up right proper.

Don't fuck with winny if you don't have to, especially if you're prone to male pattern baldness; winny is a dht derivative and nothing will stop it from fucking up your hairline. If you want to cut down I would recommend clen, but since it's your first cycle I would just run test. If money is an issue I would stay away from AAS and just diet, because everyone knows that no matter what you're on, cut's are made in the kitchen. On a side note I noticed that you said you're only planning to do 1-2 cycles max, but i can assure you that everyone who has juiced has said that once upon a time; lo an behold 5 cycles later you're Arnold. The gains attained from AAS are very psychologically addicting, considering what you can do in 1 year (for arguments sake) you can do in a 10 week cycle. Unless you have done adequate research and are prepared to handle the inevitable hormonal roller coaster that comes along with any cycle, I would seriously advise against it. Good luck with whatever you decide, but for the sake of your hairline, stay away from winny.

If you want an all oral cycle, you really need to run more than 1 compound. Most orals effects come from stuff other than binding to the AR, but for the best results you need to something that binds to the AR + something for other effects. With injectables testosterone takes care of both, with orals... well you need at least two of them. Anavars effects come mostly from AR binding, most other orals effects come from other things. So the ideal oral cycle is at least anavar + dbol and/or drol. However you can only do this if you have an otherwise healthy liver and the results will probably be a bit worse than from injectables.

Why is it that everyone new to steroids always chooses something like winstrol? If your goal is to loose weight then stick to weight lose chemicals. If your goal is to get back into shape like you once were then I would start learning from the ground up. You were in that shape because you had people coaching you. Now your nothing but a lazy fat bum. You think winstrols going to solve all of your problems? think again.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that whinny is rather well known and easily available. As to why they think AAS will help with a weight issue. . . got me that's what diet and excersise are for, then when your down you can get into the chems to get that final peeled look but other wise DIET DIET DIET.

drop the winny idea. Just go for ECA and clean up your diet. You haven't mentioned if your goal is to recomp or?

You really don't need to bother with the ECA idea either unless your trying to get those last few pounds off to hit a certain %, try to clean your diet up, increase your cardio, and try to switch your weight training around to HIIT style for a bit. But what you need to do is figure your caloric needs then decrease your intake by 500-800 cal/day. Another tip is to train fasted. Once you hit the goal then you can play with the AAS and blow up lean.

Ayup, all we can do is hope he keeps us in the loop and that he got hip to the diet tip.

Guys primopbolan, and Winny are supposed to do tyhe opposite from what you are saying. I was all up for running these 2 AAS intill I read this thread. Ok test is good but then having to pay for anti eastrogen, HCG, its far too dear. BTW Ive tried dieting and I'm not getting anyware 4months down the line. I love test it makes me want to train stops my lethargy etc, its when your off and PCT u then have to worry about, I can't afford it all. Clen isn't for me either I'm prone to sweating like nothing before and I've hurd about heart problems, I'm over weight, and dont know were to turn.I want to tone up, as I'm big enough and build more muscle and try loose fat, god knows.

If you can't afford test which is fairly fucking cheap then you shouldn't be thinking about steroids your money should be spent on protein and your diet.

Why is it that everyone new to steroids always chooses something like winstrol? If your goal is to loose weight then stick to weight lose chemicals. If your goal is to get back into shape like you once were then I would start learning from the ground up. You were in that shape because you had people coaching you. Now your nothing but a lazy fat bum. You think winstrols going to solve all of your problems? think again.

Because they are idiots lol.

Guys primopbolan, and Winny are supposed to do tyhe opposite from what you are saying. I was all up for running these 2 AAS intill I read this thread. Ok test is good but then having to pay for anti eastrogen, HCG, its far too dear. BTW Ive tried dieting and I'm not getting anyware 4months down the line. I love test it makes me want to train stops my lethargy etc, its when your off and PCT u then have to worry about, I can't afford it all. Clen isn't for me either I'm prone to sweating like nothing before and I've hurd about heart problems, I'm over weight, and dont know were to turn.I want to tone up, as I'm big enough and build more muscle and try loose fat, god knows.

If you can't lose weight dieting and are overweight, steroids aren't for you. Get your shit together with your diet and routine, establish a natural base, get down to a reasonable body fat, then get on the gear.

Lastly, Nolys is dead on with his post and said it right. If you can't afford Testosterone, an AI, and SERMS for PCT you should be focusing on more important things bro- Namely you financial situation and health which is dependent on diet and excersise.