Bluelight

Thread: 1st cycle (winstrol)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. Collapse Details
    1st cycle (winstrol) 
    #1
    I am a healthy 28 year old male. I've been an athlete my entire life, All-State LB in HS, Honorable Mention All - American Wrestler. I fell out of shape and got up to 265 (up to 2010 from being 202 8% body fat in 2004) I have never taken anything hard... I've tried the stackers, hydroxycut hc, and other dietary supplements (way back when) and I have always responded well to them.. no real side effects. I have been working out on and off since July 2010 (mainly body weight exercises) and I've been consistant for about 9 months. The past 5 months ive been back on the iron. Im 5'9 215 now.. not the 8% bf I was in school... im guessing around 15%. I'm built like an NFL running back (thick top and bottom) with a slight pooch and love handles (almost all of my extra weight is in these areas 95 ... nothing huge just not appealing. I know how to stack my workouts for maximum gains and ensure proper rest (my diet is OK, I fall off the wagon sometime.. and cant stay from them blasted carbs) I work out 4-5 days a week and 2 days I do 2 a days.

    Is winstrol something I am ready to take on? I follow directions well. I am dedicated, I really want this. What would you guys suggest? And I'm not opposed to the depot. Just don't want anything showing up on standard drug test... I've read it won't.

    Thank you for your help
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter flyhighk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    3,114
    Why winstrol ? Any cycle with no test in it will make you feel like shit. It's a really bad choice.
    What do you mean by standard drug test ? If they're testing for steroids you could test positive.
    If you're getting tested by your employer, then no steroids won't show up.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhighk View Post
    Why winstrol ? Any cycle with no test in it will make you feel like shit. It's a really bad choice.
    What do you mean by standard drug test ? If they're testing for steroids you could test positive.
    If you're getting tested by your employer, then no steroids won't show up.
    Ah.. I've just been reading about this.. Technically I'd say Winstrol is terrible and stay away... Is liver toxic, and reduces the integrity of connective tissue..!!

    But for some people they have few options: Tested athletes..!! Winstrol improves strength considerably, and helps reduce water weight.. But its the most easily masked steroid for tested athletes.... I might be more inclined to Test-Propionate if a few days or a week or so away from testing could be guaranteed, then drop on Winstrol closer to test..
    Its not what we would advise but you have few options..
    There are newer compounds about nowadays I am unfamiliar with Maybe Guido or Neo might advise...!!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhighk View Post
    Why winstrol ? Any cycle with no test in it will make you feel like shit. It's a really bad choice.
    What do you mean by standard drug test ? If they're testing for steroids you could test positive.
    If you're getting tested by your employer, then no steroids won't show up.
    Im really interested in doing an all oral d bol or anavar cycle. I keep getting told that I should also not do anything without pinning test. Does not pinning test do anything other than make you feel like shit if its a very short cycle like 4 weeks? Would that change if you were to add in oral methyl test like primobol? Would oral primo balance you out while doing an oral only dbol cycle?
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter flyhighk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    3,114
    With low test you get depressed, anxious, erectile dysfunction, low libido, ...
    Some steroids will fix some of these issues. I honestly don't know which will mimic test good enough. Anyway, if you have serious goals, you're not gonna achieve them without injecting.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelight Crew -Guido-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Golden Throne of The Lounge 2.0
    Posts
    12,443
    Quote Originally Posted by mabey224 View Post
    Im really interested in doing an all oral d bol or anavar cycle. I keep getting told that I should also not do anything without pinning test. Does not pinning test do anything other than make you feel like shit if its a very short cycle like 4 weeks? Would that change if you were to add in oral methyl test like primobol? Would oral primo balance you out while doing an oral only dbol cycle?
    Oral only cycles are shit. You need Testosterone as a base otherwise you will end up an emotional wreck, lethargic, fatigued, impotent, and suffer a loss of confidence. Testosterone is a necessary hormone for basic biological function. If you just take an oral steroid, the body stops producing Testosterone and your levels start to fall eventually leaving you with none. You need to prevent that with exogenous Testosterone. Aside from that, Testosterone is a great steroid. It burns fat, builds muscle, builds strength, and makes you feel great.

    Primobolan is Metenolone. It's available in an injectable and a tablet form. It's not methylated Testosterone. Methyltestosterone is totally different steroid and fucking sucks. It's toxic and is basically side effects in a pill. All you really get from it is aggression. Anyways, Mentenolone tablets would not balance you out or replace Testosterone while doing a Dianabol only cycle. Mentenolone tablets are for women. They are not very bioavailable so they are worthless for males but effective for females.

    If your going to do steroids, your going to have to pin. Otherwise you are wasting your time.

    For the record, injectable steroids as well as oral steroids won't show up on a standard drug test and I can give you my word on that. I get drug tested at a Methadone clinic on occasion and I'm on a a lot of steroids and never had a problem.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Why not take it easy and go with peptides... hgh - They go in and out rather quickly. I think its igf1 des that is out of your system in like 1-2 hours? something like that. havent been keeping up with all of the products that are available.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by psychlopath View Post
    Why not take it easy and go with peptides... hgh - They go in and out rather quickly. I think its igf1 des that is out of your system in like 1-2 hours? something like that. havent been keeping up with all of the products that are available.
    Without Testosterone hGH won't do shit..!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelight Crew -Guido-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Golden Throne of The Lounge 2.0
    Posts
    12,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
    Without Testosterone hGH won't do shit..!!
    Yeah, you really need a high dose of Testosterone with HGH to see results. For bodybuilding purposes HGH shouldn't even be considered until you have gotten everything you can out of steroids alone.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhighk View Post
    Why winstrol ? Any cycle with no test in it will make you feel like shit. It's a really bad choice.
    What do you mean by standard drug test ? If they're testing for steroids you could test positive.
    If you're getting tested by your employer, then no steroids won't show up.

    Just seemed like a safe choice. It may be liver toxic but I was only intending on doing 1 cycle 2 max. And the liver is a miracle organ. As long as you don't try to destroy it it will regenerate itself! But I'm open to suggestions. I really just want to shred my trunk fat, that's it.I dont want to bulk up. I haven't taken any steroids.. ever, and I havent used a single supplement since getting back into working out. Going clean, my 1rep bench went from 275 to 390 in 3 months. I haven't tested it in 2 months because there is a weightlimit at my current gym. But im sure it has climbed (I know these numbers are not nearly as high as some of you guy's) but i was just putting it out there so you can see my dedication and that i know how to workout and care for my body. I want to shred this belly fat fairly quickly 60-90 days. Any suggestions... im open. Thanks
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelight Crew -Guido-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Golden Throne of The Lounge 2.0
    Posts
    12,443
    If you want to just shed fat run some Clenbuterol.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,315
    It sounds to me like you just want to loose bodyfat... You don't need AAS for that, just cut your calories and up your cardio...!!
    Last edited by Genetic Freak; 22-01-2014 at 10:54.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelight Crew -Guido-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Golden Throne of The Lounge 2.0
    Posts
    12,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
    It sounds to me like you just want to loose bodyfat... You don't need AAS for that, just cut your calories and up your cardio...!!
    This. People underestimate what cutting your calories can do. Just a mere change in diet! My friend lost 50 pounds of fat on a ketogenic diet over the course of 3 months. My other friend went from looking like an obese chipmunk at to a skinny and fit individual over the course of 8 months by just restricting his calories, cutting out soda and junk food, and doing hikes for cardio.

    Fat loss doesn't require a magic pill or tonic. It just takes diet and exercise.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Serotonin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    5,481
    ^^its amazing what cutting soda and sugary drinks out can do along with junk food. I lost a good 3-4% body fat just by doing that. Throw in a bit of cardio, some gw and just not being a fucking gluttonous pig and I'm pretty trim but still dense. 5' 6" and 173 as of this morning.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    LOL so you guys are saying that you shouldn't even consider taking HGH before you have started using steroids regularly and or are currently on a large dose of testosterone. That's insane! Simply put you can get a lot of positive results out of low dose HGH use. You won't see huge gains but you will increase the strength of your tendons and connective tissue which in turn helps prevent injury. Some muscle growth is also noticed as long lasting gains that wont go away when you stop. When you stop your natural HGH levels go back to the way they were. With a low dose of HGH 60 minutes before your workout EOD you get the most results out of your low dosage. (Thats how my buddy did it after I researched it for quite some time). He saw a LOT of positive effects. He also threw in a dose or two of igf1 lr3 which has a more dramatic effect..
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Serotonin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    5,481
    ^^its not cost effective for good quality hgh or good quality igf. We're talking over a grand a month for pharmacy prescriptions to get filled. While a month of even 1g/week test + 1g/week Boldenone is much cheaper than that AND way over kill in the aas department (eq thrown in for collagen synthesis properties).
    Guido posted up the cost of serostim for govt aided patience with aids (who use quite large dosages of hgh) and the cost without aid and it's ridiculous. Neo just bought a fuckton (idunno how many IUs 1 fuckton equals but it's a lot) of nordipens and can tell you it cost him a pretty penny. If memory serves right he was scripted hgh of some form for injuries.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by psychlopath View Post
    LOL so you guys are saying that you shouldn't even consider taking HGH before you have started using steroids regularly and or are currently on a large dose of testosterone. That's insane! Simply put you can get a lot of positive results out of low dose HGH use. You won't see huge gains but you will increase the strength of your tendons and connective tissue which in turn helps prevent injury. Some muscle growth is also noticed as long lasting gains that wont go away when you stop. When you stop your natural HGH levels go back to the way they were. With a low dose of HGH 60 minutes before your workout EOD you get the most results out of your low dosage. (Thats how my buddy did it after I researched it for quite some time). He saw a LOT of positive effects. He also threw in a dose or two of igf1 lr3 which has a more dramatic effect..
    Kind of breaking a nut with a sledgehammer... (a very expensive one at that)... Not really cost effective per gains attained...
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    You guys have a point. But a little is better than nothing when it comes to these peptides and when i said low dose of HGH I meant .2 iu's which makes a 1 iu vial last 10 days. At .2 iu the buddy was getting tired and sometimes fell asleep before working out. igf1 lr3 100 mcg about once a week was also enhancing results slightly. There was also TB500 but no need to consider that... I must say for the money buddy invested he got the results I expected.

    This type of cycle would be ok for someone wanting to prepare for a steroid cycle.
    Last edited by psychlopath; 23-01-2014 at 04:42.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by psychlopath View Post
    You guys have a point. But a little is better than nothing when it comes to these peptides and when i said low dose of HGH I meant .2 iu's which makes a 1 iu vial last 10 days. At .2 iu the buddy was getting tired and sometimes fell asleep before working out. igf1 lr3 100 mcg about once a week was also enhancing results slightly. There was also TB500 but no need to consider that... I must say for the money buddy invested he got the results I expected.

    This type of cycle would be ok for someone wanting to prepare for a steroid cycle.
    2iu.. would be ideal for 5 days on 2 days off to repair injured tissue.. Injected at site of injury.. Using hGH without Testosterone and plenty of Test' is an absolute waste IMO.. The whole reason IFBB pros' or serious bodybuilders take hGH, is it enables them to effectively use more Testosterone for even greater gains...
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelight Crew Neoprimitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
    2iu.. would be ideal for 5 days on 2 days off to repair injured tissue.. Injected at site of injury.. Using hGH without Testosterone and plenty of Test' is an absolute waste IMO.. The whole reason IFBB pros' or serious bodybuilders take hGH, is it enables them to effectively use more Testosterone for even greater gains...
    Seriously. I am currently running 4IU/ every day divided into two 2IU dosages with 250mg test, and about to start a rather lengthy cycle.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Serotonin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    5,481
    ^^your hands numb enough to give yourself "stranger" yet? :P
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelight Crew Neoprimitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,013
    LOL no need the Fiancé has been handling business in overdrive since she has gotten that ring Hands are numb as fuck at times though the Nordi pens are no joke. I have even decided to add 100mg/day of test suspension to the first 6 weeks of the cycle to take advantage of the HGH and blow up right proper.
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Don't fuck with winny if you don't have to, especially if you're prone to male pattern baldness; winny is a dht derivative and nothing will stop it from fucking up your hairline. If you want to cut down I would recommend clen, but since it's your first cycle I would just run test. If money is an issue I would stay away from AAS and just diet, because everyone knows that no matter what you're on, cut's are made in the kitchen. On a side note I noticed that you said you're only planning to do 1-2 cycles max, but i can assure you that everyone who has juiced has said that once upon a time; lo an behold 5 cycles later you're Arnold. The gains attained from AAS are very psychologically addicting, considering what you can do in 1 year (for arguments sake) you can do in a 10 week cycle. Unless you have done adequate research and are prepared to handle the inevitable hormonal roller coaster that comes along with any cycle, I would seriously advise against it. Good luck with whatever you decide, but for the sake of your hairline, stay away from winny.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    If you want an all oral cycle, you really need to run more than 1 compound. Most orals effects come from stuff other than binding to the AR, but for the best results you need to something that binds to the AR + something for other effects. With injectables testosterone takes care of both, with orals... well you need at least two of them. Anavars effects come mostly from AR binding, most other orals effects come from other things. So the ideal oral cycle is at least anavar + dbol and/or drol. However you can only do this if you have an otherwise healthy liver and the results will probably be a bit worse than from injectables.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Why is it that everyone new to steroids always chooses something like winstrol? If your goal is to loose weight then stick to weight lose chemicals. If your goal is to get back into shape like you once were then I would start learning from the ground up. You were in that shape because you had people coaching you. Now your nothing but a lazy fat bum. You think winstrols going to solve all of your problems? think again.
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •