• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Smoking crystal meth and heroin/opioids together on foil

thefinestdrops

Greenlighter
I'll preface this by stating that my drugs of choice are heroin and crystal, and that I'm very acquainted with both substances, although I'd been physically addicted to snorting heroin for a few years already when I first tried crystal. Not long after picking up the second habit, I switched from intranasal use to smoking it off foil, finding the high combined with H in a more synergistic and less overpowering way and was more cerebral and pleasant in general. I had tried to smoke H before this, never gotten the technique down, and abandoned the pursuit. After many mishaps involving crystal forming tiny pinholes in the foil and flaring up -

1) What causes these obnoxious pinholes? Is there a way to avoid them? Is the foil that once was where the holes form being combusted and inhaled? Is this toxic?

- I tried mixing a tiny bit of dope in with the pile of shards, and to my surprise it completely changed how the crystal cooked - instead of turning to liquid immediately after applying heat (& back to a solid seconds after removing it), sliding all over the foil and requiring a very precise lighter dance technique to avoid burning the holes, the mix cooked a lot slower and was far easier to manage. I could easily get double or even triple the number of pulls from the same amount of meth, just by adding a few mgs of dope. Applying too much heat would make it smoke very quickly and taste bad, but it didn't seem like it was "burning" per se, and it was impossible to get it to flare up or burn holes no matter how careless I was. It also turned the cooked puddle a deep brown no matter how small an amount of gear I added, and once cooked down from powder/shards into puddle form, it would re-solidify into an hard, amber-like chunk that stuck to the foil (vs. recrystalized meth that flakes off very easily) looked the same as the liquid puddle but obviously solid (instead of getting cloudy and cracking back).

So, I smoked my meth like this for months, still opting to snort my gear and finding it easy to balance or deliberately overpower one high with the other by doing a tiny bit more than usual on either end. Then I was shown how to chase the dope I was getting, (which was composed of H pebbles and caffeine powder) and switched to that exclusively for a while - anyone who's smoked this mix knows how it goes, and it worked great, but I never got into the habit of mixing it 50/50 or even close with crystal on the foil as it would taste odd, leave a weird clear-and-gold trail and delivered a high that seemed way less potent than smoking one after the other separately.

2) Why does mixing heroin and crystal meth together in a pile and chasing it off tinfoil cause decreased effects (basically a dulled meth high) vs. smoking the same amount of both individually in one session (speedball-like effect)? Why does the mix cook down in a fashion that resembles neither drug on its own? Are they altering the vaporization/burning points of each other?

Maybe eight months ago, I got a new connect and started copping from them exclusively. This new dope has an even consistency (instead of a mix of caffeine and opiate) and comes in chunks broken off a brick. Cooks into a puddle that resembles a few crumbs of the old stuff mixed with a bunch of shards - amber, thick, burns nicely. Effects differed too - I don't need to hold the smoke in for it to work, takes 10-15m for any effect, very noddy but little warmth, etc. I figured it was fentanyl powder, carefully mixed as I've never had hotspot problems, until recently - took a piss test and was positive for heroin, "other opiates" and methadone (which I would never have guessed as this dope has a shorter duration of action than I was getting before). It might still have fentanyl in it as I wasn't tested specifically for that. Anyways, mixing this stuff with meth in any ratio just makes it easier to chase, and synergism is great unlike the old stuff. Like my old method, this mix multiplies the number of pulls I can get from a puddle of any given size.

3) Is smoking methadone "supposed" to work? Why does the removal of caffeine and the introduction of methadone to a dope/crystal mix make smoking them together work so much more effectively, in terms of both ease of smoking and effects? Or is it some other filler in the new stuff that's causing this change? Is there any issues I should be aware of that come with mixing the two substances on foil?

I've been doing it this way for ages but I've always been curious about these things. If anyone can help me with the answers that'd be great. Thanks.

Just buy some caffeine powder and cut your meth with it if you want to smoke off foil. 1 to 3 max 1 to 2.

And yes, specially some spots on the north east coast are notorious for cutting their dope with fentanyl, so be careful.

Last edited:
Its a waste, heroin and methamp do not run the same way on foil, meth becomes much more liquid and the H stays kinda together, esp if you are smoking tar. Just smoke them separately if you must get high on both of them at the same time.

Is methamp not supposed to run perfectly on foil? The one time I had it, and although my technique probably wasn't the best, it seemed to run perfectly and give a smoother high when chased as opposed to oral dosing or insnufflation.

I'm aware that it's probably massively wasteful as opposed to using the light bulb method.

Meth and H are also my drugs of choice, but I don't understand why people are so caught up in inhaling them simultaneously. If you like to conserve your drugs, use them separately. Also, don't smoke meth off of foil.

Meth and h the big bad boys mix quite well together but shit h is a tough one usually try to limit myself on h usage fucking hate the withdrawals lol

I personally hate smoking ice on foil maybe I just suck at dragon chasing but it seems wasteful and burns easy herion is alot easier but usually take dabs in a setup with tar