Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Zembrin Standard Sceletium Extract 50 mg - Experienced

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
I love using Kanna, Sceletium Tortuosum . It is the best herbal high out there. But a lot of Kanna that Vendors sell is crappy quality. But if you get good Kanna or if you buy the proper Pharmaceutical HGH Zembrin extract you will know what the bush man chewed upon and your spirits lift.

Zembrin I bought mine in a Vitamin store recently, the effect differs from Kanna powder. It is by far one of the strongest Herbal Antidepressants and Anxiolytic you can get the effects could even be more Potent than Prozac.. Zembrin is Energizing, It clears your mind and it calms your mind you feel refreshed. Your muscles relax and it stimulates you both physically and mentally . Appetite suppression is noted. A strong feeling of Calm is felt. Fatigue is melted away.

Zembrin is amazing After you take it the effects come up in 15 minutes,

0:00 Pill taken

0:15 effects are coming up , my mind feels clearer, my senses sharpen
0:30 Mood lift, Stress significantly reduced, Mind feels really calm this Calm feeling surpasses Kava Kava and Kratom

0:45 Mild Euphoria
1 to 2 hour mark
The effects last for 1-2 hours but they are very pleasant, and there is a sort of afterglow your mood remains more stable and you feel generally relaxed for the Rest of the Day.
Zembrin is Energizing it is almost more Energizing than Amphetamines. The effects are somehow similiar to Amphetamines in fact I would say Zembrin is better there is no Crash, No depression, you get stimulated, energized, Euphoric, Calm.

The recommended dosage was 25 mg of standard extract in each Tablet.

I took 50 mg. Split up during the day. The first time I took the 25 mg the effects where more of a slowing down of my mind, clearing of mental clutter , It is an amazing feeling, Just imagine everything that bothers you lift, ok I am not so anxious but it is a nice feeling still, your mind clears very much, you Calm down, Your body relaxes including your muscles. It is amazing that the effects of Zembrin come up rapidly and felt 15 minutes after ingestion
It has a pleasant body buzz, Muscular Relaxation.
The buzz at 25 mg standard extract is 1-2 hours but the antidepressant effects linger for most of the day the world takes on a new glow .
But I decided to Redose later during the day as my first dose was in the afternoon the second dosage of 25 mg i took in the evening, This time as the effects of the first dosage lingered I felt effects return but i felt more of Energizing feeling, and a stronger anxiolytic response, Zembrin as regular Kanna has some visuals not intense but things appear brighter Music also sounds amazing clear and more enjoyable. All of your racing thoughts stop and you get really good concentration , like this stuff helps Anxiety, Depression, ADHD.The effects are very enjoyable relaxing, The Euphoria is Mild, There is Appetite Suppression.

I was happy to able to try the proper Zembrin Extract and compare it to Kanna Powder. And the main difference is that Zembrin has a very strong Anxiolytic effect, and a stronger Calming Feeling, and it has a stronger effect on your concentration you concentrate a lot better, The Euphoria is mild compared to the Kanna powder, But it is a lot stronger anti stress agent as compared to Kanna Powder. It is also stimulating but more so stimulation coupled with relaxation it is good.

Kanna powder has a stronger come up more anxiety on the come up. It too has anxiolytic effects and sometimes introspective effects. The Energizing effect and Euphoric effect is about 20 percent stronger, though the Anxiolytic effect of Kanna powder is weaker than Zembrin.

The effects are similiar Cause Zembrin is made of Kanna.

Also to note I had Phenibut yesterday at a dosage of 1 gram and the other day at a dosage of 500 mg. I also Dosed two days Aniracetam at 2 grams and 1.5 grams. Respectively.
Aniracetam mixes well with kanna you feel a strong clearing off mind and you can get so many mental tasks done.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_sceletiumtortuosum
substancecode_ethnobotanicals
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a plant it grows in South Africa known as Kanna, Kaouged , Channa. Scientific Name Sceletium Tortuosum. I bought it in powdered form from a herbal shop first but most recently they made a standard extract of the plant Zembrin a Pharmaceutical company HGH . Alkaloids contained in the plant are mesembrine, mesembrenone. It has Mild Euphoric properties, stimulating , Mild Empathogenic properties, Anxiolytic effects. It is a succulent plant.

This shit made me feel like I was having a horrible coke/booze hangover for THREE hellish days! Horrible substance, the bush man can keep that shit lol!! Ymmv

I just placed an order for Zembrin, stoked to try it! I too have enjoyed kanna for years, one of my favorite herbs. However, there was only one batch I got from a source that no longer is around, where it was particularly effective. Every other batch of kanna I've ever bought is frustratingly unreliable. I'm hoping the pharmaceutical version is more consistent. Did you use the Zembrin sublingually? Like kanna, I've read this is the best ROA. Also:

Kanna powder has a stronger come up more anxiety on the come up. It too has anxiolytic effects and sometimes introspective effects. The Energizing effect and Euphoric effect is about 20 percent stronger, though the Anxiolytic effect of Kanna powder is weaker than Zembrin.

Are you saying Zembrin is 20% more euphoric? Or kanna powder is more euphoric?

Thanks for posting! ;)

The effects of Sceletium Tortuosum extracts are very similar to those of SSRI's with all the advantages and disadvantages. I personally use it in times of stress, staying up for long and/or staying light on food intake as it helps a lot with not being hungry for hours.

Not enough euphoria IMO to be raving about it and ordering pounds of stuff but useful in some occasions! :D