• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

I think the jitters is part of his problem, upping the dose might not help!

It's a natrure loving, fractal stratospheric, hiking energy burning buzzy trip of a hit, but it can still be enjoyed in a relaxed setting at lower doses, in my experience. I definitely prefer this stuff outdoor & preferably on a long nature walk.

^^ Yeah, that's kind of why I wrote that last part. If the stimulation is getting in the way, try it in a more active setting. You'll at least put the energy to a positive use instead of just trying to fight it with benzos/weed the way most people seem to do.

I enjoyed it VERY thoroughly inside, I just think it's much better in a setting that allows you to have something to focus on. I dealt with a feeling of wanting to do everything, but having no idea of what to do... I tried mixing music but the visual distortions made it impossible to concentrate on my decks :p

You see this is where i say i prefer DOB to for hiking and exploring the wilderness it instills a childlike sense of wonder.
The DOC makes me antsy, but i don't want to do anything. i've taken it in doses from 1-10mg, and only 3 times i've ACTUALLY really enjoyed myself
There is just something about my neurological make up that really has a supream distaste for DOC. Like don't get me wrong i turned to this one thinking it was going to be more like LSD
and less like DOB which is within it's own element a very powerful force to be reckoned with. Honestly i think it's just the Chloro attached to the amphetamine it gives me nervous twitches.
There has been no dose of DOC that has been able to reproduce the exact same effects, outside of nervous stimulation and mild agitation. and i got mine from a very very very reputable european vendor for it.
Set and setting loses meaning with drugs this potent, it could be the best experience it could be the worst experience but if physically the drug itself is causing something that is non repeatable with other substances.
The physicality and where it takes my mind are two things i just don't like. Yet for some reason i love DOB. So... i know it's just this particular compound.
Alot of people really enjoy it.
Alot of people dislike DOB.
I like DOB.
which is why i said earlier. I imagine that if you were to hold a drug test.
For all of the people who disliked DOB they would probably love DOC, but there would be the few who just hate psychdelic amphetamines all together.
But within that same group, you will probably find people like me.

Genetics

^ lol psychedelic amphetamines are the shit. I absolutely loved DOB and DOI.

I need a collective/consensus opinion from DOC veterans as to how much I should procure. I'm a month shy of 22 so I'll be tripping for awhile but a gram does seem a bit overkill when I think about it rationally.
Of you guys were to have one sacrament as DOC would be to me, how many trips would you want ensured. A g is 100-225 trips, I'm not sure I can see myself having time for it that many times but I'm conflicted because I want enough to share without making a hole in my stash.
Sorry for the subjective questions, I just know that if I could find DON again I'd at least get .5 or a full gram. Decisions decisions...

Last edited:
Thanatos have you experienced DOC previously? I did the math - your lowest dose range is 4.444 mgs. Your largest is 10 mgs. Maybe you're a hard head, but this seems insane to me. The highest I've gone is 3 mgs and I may venture above that twice in the future. Maybe. If youre looking to help friends, I can understand a gram, otherwise, to me, it seems like extreme overkill.

I know it's not quite appropriate for you to decide on my order, but imagine having your best psychedelic experiences on DOx compounds. What would you do if you planned to share with friends and intend your order to be a lifetime supply?
(I hope it's not against the BLUA to ask)

Edit: I only plan to use it 4 times a year max at psychedelic doses. But I will investigate it as a novel stimulant at sub mg doses.

I guess taste and preferences is the deciding factor. I found a lot of interesting stuff in DOC, certainly it stands out because it (@ 4mg) got me to ibogaland, similar vibe and feeling minus the 'African' content if that makes sense...but in hindsight a full dose of DOC (once) seemed plenty for me. Even LSD is once or twice a year max because of the 12hr duration. DOC's never ending trip was, well the works...and I like to trip!

I imagine I would give DOC one more go @ 500ug to explore the low end...and I'll call it a day with that. I wasn't at all at peace with the related DOM, for what it is worth. That drug taught me what they meant by psychotomimetic. Maybe psychedelic amphetamines are just not for me.

Last edited:
Yep, they aren't for me, because the only one that i was able to find that did not suffer from any kind of physical malaise or body load was well DOB.
But i have no interest in compounds which are that potent. There are a couple of compounds out there that i want to try with dose ranges in the 30-40 hour mark like Ganesha.
but the idea is they aren't as potent. For some reason there is a part of me that does not appericate the idea that this grain can make you high for a day, and these extra few grains have the possibility of killing you.
Being careful or not with an accurate scale, it just seems dangerous to me to do prolonged experimentation with any compound that potent, LSD included.
I enjoy a good 1200 mics once or twice a year, and a casual 200-500ug here or there. But mostly i just stick to DMT.

I know it's not quite appropriate for you to decide on my order, but imagine having your best psychedelic experiences on DOx compounds. What would you do if you planned to share with friends and intend your order to be a lifetime supply?
(I hope it's not against the BLUA to ask)

Edit: I only plan to use it 4 times a year max at psychedelic doses. But I will investigate it as a novel stimulant at sub mg doses.

Two years ago, I ordered 150mg, thinking it would be a one time order.

I love doc. It's fantastic stuff. I'm down to about 15-20mg, and am currently kicking myself for not ordering a gram when funds were more easily divided for rc's.

If this chemical resonates with you the way it does with me, you'll know what the right answer is. ;)

So for anyone who has done DOC, did you find it euphoric at all? I tried it over the weekend at 3.5mg and It didn't seem to have the magic I remember from previous trips with other compounds...but I haven't tripped for like 8 years so maybe i just remember it to be more than what it really is. The visuals were pretty cool but not as intense as the last times. Maybe I need to go higher with my dosage, IDK

incredibly euphoric, but also quite sensitive to set and setting. I tried the upping the dose idea with less than ideal results-having a better initial psychological substrate resulted in much crazier, visual, euphoric trips as opposed to simply adding more psychedelic.

3.5mg would be a medium dose for me, and yes, I would consider it quite euphoric.

Originally Posted by Jayman
So for anyone who has done DOC, did you find it euphoric at all? I tried it over the weekend at 3.5mg and It didn't seem to have the magic I remember from previous trips with other compounds...but I haven't tripped for like 8 years so maybe i just remember it to be more than what it really is. The visuals were pretty cool but not as intense as the last times. Maybe I need to go higher with my dosage, IDK

I found DOC to seriously lack a body component but I'm sure I'm the minority. About 5 or 6 hours in I was so dissapointed at the lack of a euphoria that I took kratom to fill in what DOC failed to bring. No 'sparkle' or music appreciation either, just an incredibly long lasting, mellow, and really visual trip reminiscant of 2c-c. I need to give this one another shot though, seems like my experience was the complete opposite of what it should have been.

Last edited:
I found DOC to seriously lack a body component but I'm sure I'm the minority. About 5 or 6 hours in I was so dissapointed at the lack of a euphoria that I took kratom to fill in what DOC failed to bring. No 'sparkle' or music appreciation either, just an incredibly long lasting, mellow, and really visual trip reminiscant of 2c-c. I need to give this one another shot though, seems like my experience was the complete opposite of what it should have been.

That's my experience in full, only i took a suboxone and then the feel good came in.

Hmm, I wonder why our experiences differ so much from others, I mean there was nothing "profound" or "special" about it for me yet I've read the entire B&D v2 thread and it's like DOC is the holy grail. Perhaps we need to up the dose. I dosed around 3mgs, maybe a bit more as I was working with 2.4mg blotters and I took a bit more than 1 and 1/4.

Makes me sad that all I have is a 2mg blotter. Sounds like I'll have to mix it with something when I get around to taking it. I'd probably mix something a few hours into the trip though so I could see what DOC is like on its own.

I definately think a combo may be needed with such a low dose but then again I like heavy trips. Definately wait at least 3-4 hours to see what it has to offer at that dose, there was quite a few people in the last thread that enjoyed doses in that range. For me 2mgs would probably put me in a nice meditative state with light visuals and not much else, I am a phen hardhead though so take that into consideration.

I've tripped so much over the years that I'm always already halfway there. It's like I've gotten a reverse tolerance from tripping so much. Sometimes I can propel pretty damn far from small doses of things.

^ I have a reverse tolerance to 2c-b now.

I've taken 1.5 mg of DOC and had a somewhat intense trip. I was in the middle of relationship problems and I was seeing a really whiny band play a live set so I teared up a few times at the peak so it was somewhat deep. It was maybe the 3rd or 4th time I took it. Highest dose I took was 5mg but it was during a point where I had a massive psychedelic tolerance so I didn't have nearly as profound a trip as my first time on 3mg. DOC is definitely worth trying though. A lot of people feel that it can be a very healing substance.

Last edited:
It has a lot going for it but the main thing (getting me to ibogaland) was better accomplished with ibogaine...and that one was actually milder from a stimulant POV.

See I dont find the DOC to be at all stimulating until bright lights enter my eye's then it was sensory overload and felt really good. Sitting back watching Tv It didnt make me want to get up and do anything, unlike how LSD gives me all the energy in the universe with the most euphoric body sensations of any drug including MDMA.

The whole time I was tripping in the house late at night, dosed at 1 am, and when the sun came up it really through me for a loop. I think though that if it weren't so cold and I would have wanted to go outside the feel good aspect could have been awsome.

I have developed a cold intolerance from using opioids, that if I am not on them I absolutly can not stand the cold weather.

Funny enough, I didn't find it all that stimulating either, yeah until maybe the morning when the senory information was turned up to the max. During the comeup-just after the peak which was around 8 hr in, it was a very dream-like state..again the stuff really reminded me in so many ways of ibogaine. It lacked the brain movies...I wonder if a braver soul than I took DOC and MMDA together, would they break on through to Gabon! ;)

Fuck, I want some ibogaine again.