Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Data Free Testing

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
Hi Everyone,

I have been contacted by EcstasyDataOrg who have very kindly offered to do some FREE TESTING for Pillreports.

It's still very early days and were trying to ensure that this is done as fairly and transparently as possible to let everyone see how the process works.

What I have suggested as a starting point is - Priority will be given to pills linked to deaths (media coverage), Suspected PMA/PMMA pills (inconclusive tests on home kits) and then what the majority of the site votes for.

I know we have several sections so what I will do is on the highest voted pills is - check the user reports, see what one is causing the biggest problems and then see if we can get that one off for testing. If no problems are highlighted then we will do one pill (with the highest vote) per section per month (to start with). If we get enough interest we can increase the number of pills to be sent in per section per month

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO HAVE FREE TESTING YOU WOULD NEED A CODE FROM MYSELF / PILLREPORTS ADMIN PRIOR TO SENDING.

I'm not sure how best for people to vote at the moment but will keep you posted

Thanks
Bear

Posting in here for information only - please use the Pillreports section for any questions etc (mods -may be easier if you simply close this thread). Thanks

This is for which country only?
I got some pills which are running highly in my country but it's hard to send them abroad.
I really and REALLY curious about mdma percentage in our country has.
So I'd like to know your thoughts about that free testing and which countries are covered?

This is for which country only?
I got some pills which are running highly in my country but it's hard to send them abroad.
I really and REALLY curious about mdma percentage in our country has.
So I'd like to know your thoughts about that free testing and which countries are covered?

They will not provide percentage of contents.

This will be worldwide :) but as mentioned above they do not give percentages.

Were going to concentrate on adulterated pills / pills linked to deaths / strange reactions to test kits or horrible user effects etc. In order for this to work a report will need to be generated on Pillreports first - we will try and work out a system where users can vote for what pill they would like sent in etc.

Not sure how we will do that yet though :)

Have they considered batches of "Molly" if there is reason to suspect that whatever is being sold as MDMA/Molly is related to a death or hospitalization? Talking about in extreme cases.

Any chance on having fee for powders lowered? Perhaps if several different powders are sent in there may be a discount. I know friends have mixed several powders together to be tested but in my opinion it defeats the purpose as the results won't be relevant to any specific one of their powders if all were mixed, but due to cost I know it's been done.

Just wanted to know your thoughts or input on lowering their powdered testing costs as powdered and crystal MDMA seems to be more popular now than in years past.

I'm glad there are people that are concerned about harm reduction rather than prevention in this world. This is good to hear!