• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Old Social Forum Guidelines

Yes its still here, and yes its up as an announcement, and yes I want you all to follow them...

The announcements are up in the permanent announcements section now, but there's more in here that you should read so go back up to the first post and read it!
Enjoy!

and again.....
smile.gif

Hehehe nah that's a four up HC, Did you miss that bit about multiple posts?
tsk, tsk!
;p~

GuysnGals,
All good advice for a good cause but it is really annoying that no one polices the other forums ( ie main Social ). No use saving bandwidth here when they continue on with irrelevant posting worse than ever before.
Sorry its just been getting to me

-Ecka-: Just because they don't hold up their end of the bargain is no reason for us to let go of the reins... Sure cutting down on traffic here doesn't make things a huge deal better, but there's no need to go making them worse!
But yeah, it pisses me off too... Last I heard the main social mods were working on some guidelines... Havn't checked up there in a while or got in contact with them so I'm not sure where things stand... Will contact em soon tho...

err..sifu...that's how it's done. It's called bumping and you don't have to have the word 'bump' for it to work. Kapow works just as well too
wink.gif

This thread should be linked to that surfing bluelight all day thread so some of the newer guys can see how much damage constantly refreshing does...
nezo.