• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
K noted haha ill se if I can get a long weekend lolol

Did cardio day 6 and 7 of tricep challenge, crunches squats and bicep exercises. Tomorrow is hiking day woot woot!

We went up the key hole and came down the boulder field to the lake and it took our group about 20 hours.. I think I could have done it easy in 15. crazy people do it in a few hours.. maybe you can be a crazy.. I think 12 to 15 hours is perfect though.

^it depends on my conditioning, enough sleep etc. I better sleep earlier tonight so I can be up early tomorrow and get there earlier.

Exercise....I'm looking forward to that. I'm still registered at the gym near where I'm detoxing so I can go at any time, in no state to go now but in a week or so maybe. Spa facilities are calling, I can just feel the healing bubbles of the jacuzzi.

^jacuzzi!!! we only have sauna in our gym :(

So I did the Grouse Grind today with my friends and I am happy that I was the first one on top but my time sucked :(. I would usually do it at an hour but I did an hour and 27 min. I want to do it again on Sunday and do at least an hour. I should wear hiking shoes cause I was wearing runners that are slippery and there are parts that are slippery and the rocks are too big to step on. I need to really focus, leave my bag at the Grouse reception/store and then get as much rest a day before the grind. Gotta keep pushing!

2pskrrb.jpg

working out got me off amfetamine xtc and cocaine, now i'm addicted to excercising. Just fucking love the effect of the endorphins you get while excercising

^I love them as well.. I just make sure to listen to my body and not overdo it.

it was a back and shoulders day today

Last edited:
^I love them as well.. I just make sure to listen to my body and not overdo it.

it was a back and shoulders day today

nice! I do whole upper body on 1 day and legs on 1 day so it's one day on one day off. Also been taking my diet really seriously the last half year and so far i gained 17,6 pounds :)

Hot yoga after work today. I desparately need it to relax and not be pissed LOL

Strained my groin a little jogging so I will be taking some time off on the legs.. going to lift chest and triceps today.

Really nice workout day, legs yesterday, upper body today, I'm really making progress, I have muscle definition all over now. I also did the exercise bike today for cardio which worked my legs/butt again a bit more than I wanted. But tomorrow is a day off.

I am starting to see some muscle definition on my arms lol :D I want to really tone my abs so I at least try to do 500 crunches or 400 or alternate the type of ab exercise to Russian twist or bicycles and then crunches. I started doin these crunches where you are holding a ball and also holding the dumbbels while you are reaching your feet so it gives a crunch to your abs. I am still working on my abs but hey they might pop out in the least you expect em lol.

So today is gym day blasting it off after work and releasing all my work frustrations LOL. I think I should get my protein shake before :D

Have not been to the gym in a couple days, but I have been humping scaffolding all around so I have been working out:D

Hitting the gym today.. walk, run, chest and triceps..

Good! I have been going at it as usual, did a half hour cardio then went straight to hot yoga yesterday. Can't go tonight I have a final exam so back tomorrow to hot yoga.

I did 25 minutes of cardio today and worked my upper body. I felt kinda crappy from yesterday's partying until then, after that I felt great. :) I also started going on brisk hikes in the mountains on my off days from the gym, which is really great and fun. I realized I am in WAY better shape than when I started this, I hiked for an hour very quickly, up and down rocks and huge steps, not breaking a stride, and barely got winded even by the end. :)

I finally got my core strong enough that I'm not getting middle back pain anymore after working out! :) That's good because it really sucked, it was even interrupting my sleep for a while.

I did some kettlebell exercises today. Last Sunday I ran Race 4 Life (5k) for Cancer Research, UK as well as doing a 7-mile walk on a few days. Think that was enough for now. I hope that everyone is doing well with their work outs. I may go back to doing a bit of INSANITY to shred some fat.

Take care, people.

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.