Can You Fax Acid?

See, this is what happens if you listen to too much of that Aureal, whirly twirly psy trance!!!!
How about posting it insted?? I know it costs more that a fax, but still.....
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

You could try scanning it and emailing the picture to a hotmail account. I haven't tried it myself, but some guy I was talking to at a rave said he had tried it, and it worked, but make sure you don't print it out on recycled paper, cause there is rat poison and crushed glass mixed in.

Hey!
Just scan it in, send it to your hotmail account and then when you want some just lick the screen!
I've tried this many times and you find you get a static type sensation on your tounge, don't be fooled....this is actually the acid that your feeling!
I swear by it!
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

why don't ya just give them tO me?!?
i Know where to "faX" 'em!
------------------
~~I'm not a vegetarian cause i luv animals. I'm a vegetarian cause i hate plants.~~

Hey psyentist that was much better than your last bored thread. Dont you think you should get out of the house a little more.
*pours lsd into canon inkjet printer cartridge* Hey madmonkey can you email me a copy of that acid blotter I've just got to test my printer.
wink.gif

This is the direct result of snorting vodka
wink.gif
Keep up the good work Psyentist
smile.gif

------------------
....SLIDE BENEATH THE CITY......feel free to visit
http://clix.to/hastey

Uh yeah.......no worries!
I'll email that file as soon as I un-stick my tongue from my screen! Urgh!
Damn!
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

A friend of mine sent this guy a WHOLE heap of postcards, on the first postcard he gave strict instructions to not throw any of them away.
On his return he revealed an acid tab under each stamp on each postcard.
Doubt whether the quality lasted - but you have to say he's resourceful !
------------------
STOMPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I dont like all the new technologies about i just cant handle all this faxs computer lingo bullshit. What is a screen and how do i lick it, sorry im not up with all the scanning stuff.
I much prefer to send my acid by morse code, i find it much more reliable and easier to do.
smile.gif
And it still gives me a jolly good show at the other end old chap.

*goes to scanner, scans in a sheet of black stars...emails the sheet to everyone on bluelight*

Dude, you are kidding right?
------------------
The grand highway is crowded with lovers, searchers, leavers so eager to please and forget..

P.L.U.R. -> We hope you're kidding by asking...
------------------
They pricked you full of thorazine...
They gave you electric convulsive therapy.
You don't know where you are...
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!