Can You Fax Acid?

he he he...pysentist you add colour to this board (bored? ;-))...
Now, OT...if you use the HP550cid colour scanner first b4 you trasmit to a fax you'll be right as rain! HP put a lot of effort into that baby and it was co-designed by Dr Hoffman and Timothy Leary so that there was no degradation of the original blotter. ;-)
Happily fax away psy..My fax number is 9662-1290 :)
------------------
They pricked you full of thorazine...
They gave you electric convulsive therapy.
You don't know where you are...
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!

he he he...pysentist you add colour to this board (bored? ;-))...
Now, OT...if you use the HP550cid colour scanner first b4 you trasmit to a fax you'll be right as rain! HP put a lot of effort into that baby and it was co-designed by Dr Hoffman and Timothy Leary so that there was no degradation of the original blotter. ;-)
Happily fax away psy..My fax number is 9662-1290 :)
------------------
They pricked you full of thorazine...
They gave you electric convulsive therapy.
You don't know where you are...
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!

*bump* hadn't read this one and i couldn't stop laughing... so for all the people like me who haven't had a read... enjoy!!
------------------
drugs are not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer... (aka confusered... just to confuse everybodies)

ok... not gonna comment on this one besides wat a good luff it is
smile.gif

------------------
[a young boy puts a feather into his mouth] | [vurtopia]

this is one of the funniest threads I've come across for a while!
seriously, it actually made me stop and think about it!!!! (i've had a hard day ;>)

ohmygod...its back
wink.gif

on the topic tho...can i sms mushies??
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

You can send them by smoke signals.. So I heard.
There was a friend of mine once who made a paper plane from a sheet of trips.. He rekons it made it to Sydney from Perth.
I think it only made it to Adelaide.
---------------------------------------------
*Do, or do not. There is no try*

hmm interesting concept..
I guess it COULD work ,,, as long as the fax at the other end had paper in it WITH THE SAME CHEMICALS IN IT as the trip you want to fax ,,,,
ROFLMAO i must admit,, i'm still wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes over this one..
It's like when Homer rang up Mr.Burns and 'pretended to resign' to prove a point to Bart the big quitter....
THen Marge says "HOmer, Mr.Burns can't see you wink through the phone."
BU HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
My friend,,, to give you a straight answer,,, NO YOU CAN NOT FAX TRIPS....
Reason being is simplybecause there are chemicals on the 'trip' which make it a trip..
If you 'faxed' that trip the ONLY thing that will arrive at the other end is the image of the trip... Reason being,,,, CHEMICALS DON"T FLOW THROUGH PHONE LINES
It would be like me saying "Hey guys You gotta taste this drink." And then pouring it into the phone line, assuming it will flow out everyone else's computer ROFLAMFOARLFMOAF
"Hey guys,, you gotta taste this drink...""
**pour POP fizzle BANG**
------------------
Peace All
Namaste

thank you for the in depth explanation on why faxing acid doesn't work shmeghead, we all figured it was the pretty shapes which made you trip, not the chemicals inside it! I am astounded by this news and will be sure to remember not to fax acid next time
smile.gif

Sorry Mr.E.Moore.. you see no one had actually bothered to explain to him that NO it wouldn't work.... Rather instead, the piss was taken consistently,, with good reason of course.
So I thought I'd actually answer his question. It wasn't really written for YOUR benifit as you hadn't posted the question,,
Obviously not everyone knows everything such as yourself.. I didn't think there'd be a problem with me explaining it for him...
Sorry,, I didn't realise I had to go through you first b4 I answered a question that no one else had bothered too..
LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'll check with ya next time I promise *NOT*
------------------
Peace All
Namaste

I was feeling So depressed....BUT FUCK ME..I'm still laughing at this.
You guys crack me up. That was such an E converstaion.......
------------------
*Adventure, excitement, A Jedi craves not these things*

I'm all for *bumping* this one....
A hahahahahahha haven't laughed so hard all day...{except for Ali G...heheh}

Hahaha Psyentist must have not known that you can't fax 'cid when he posted this one. Lucky he's so much wiser these days. Madmonkey never emailed me that trip though and all the lsd in my printer catridge has dried up.

Hahahaha!!!!
I heard a story once of a lady who wanted to fax a confidential letter to someone so she faxed it folded it in half so nobody else would see it.
Man, this post made me laugh!!

Actually the best way is to convert it to an MP3 file and dump it onto napster or something. Then whenever you need a hit just convert the file back to something printable. Means you'll always have acid available as long as you can find a PC and printer.

Uh....yeah......
Real funny guys......I ended up trying to stick my tongue in the fax machine and.......well.......
it doesn't work.......
Munchee.....many apologies
nuff said........
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

shmeg, the original post was _intended_ as a joke, obviously you were the only one not to realise this and had to share with us why it wouldn't work (and thankyou for the science behind it by the way), thats why I felt it necessary to take the piss.
Thats about as simple as I can make it
smile.gif

the thread is back out of the vaults and it has me pissin myself again
smile.gif

------------------
I see u laidher.

that thread went SO well with the shit load
of vodca in my stomach. hehehehe
------------------
"the real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new
landscapes but in having new
eyes" Marcel Proust.