Can You Fax Acid?

seriously? fax acid? maybe in a perfect word where we have teleportation machines....

Truthfully, faxing is as dangerous as taking it on the plane.

You never know who it could get into the hands of. If a tripper, your acid is gone, if a nark, they'll report it.

Scanning and e-mailing however is a much safer route of acid transportation. Attach the pic in a file, and make the subject of the e-mail something normal sounding ie. "Thanks for the Bar Mitzvah gift!" ; "English Essay" ; or "In case you didn't get my last e-mail..."

Just think about it, and you'll be fine.

WOW, i hope this is a joke. you need a teletransporter, let me know when you find one. lol
actually you should ask around for one.

Lolzerz!!! =D
The title alone has cracked me up consistently.
Very funny stuff and I thankyou for the :D
I've nothing clever to say or even a joke ...
From Fascimilies to Podcasts to Morse Code from the Technophobe (lolol) to Carrier pidgeons and Half-Inflatable Dirigibles ...
I can't think of a communication method that Hasn't transported acid of some sort at some time ... or replicae ovit %) ...

Unless you could google an Hogwarts owl for hire I'm not sure of many other options ... at least the owls would have pupils dialated enough to make the journey under the cover of darkness ... although it would be hard to tell if they didn't hoot a tab or two on the flight over ... lowsy owls lol :)

So yeh ... um , stick with the fax <3
Peace and may your acid fly swiftly through the nether realms ... safely concealed no doubt , within the space/time continuem or a very fancy and horny Pegasus.

Admiration of Joke ... still fleeting lol
Cheers =D

|_.

wasn't it phreex who told people they could do it 10 years. he also said immodium will cure dope sick

Last edited:
I don't know which is funniest...this thread, the people posting serious answers to the question...or the people who actually think you can fax acid because its "just paper".

I remember having this exact discussion with friends before when we were high..."man you know what would be sick? if you could download acid off the internet and print it".

I wonder how many million other stoners have had this idea?

Does this guy even realise that fax machine's take a copy and send it to be printed out

Lol oh man, I haven't read this thread since I was a teenager. Nice!

The answer to you question is a resounding "Yes". You can fax the acid tab or blotter but by the time it gets to the recipient all you're gonna get is a piece of paper with blotter artwork on it and NONE of the psychedelic ingredients that make up LSD. So if u wanna impress your friend's with blotter art from across the pond, by all means, fax your acid, but you most likely wont get high from doing it :)

The answer to you question is a resounding "Yes". You can fax the acid tab or blotter but by the time it gets to the recipient all you're gonna get is a piece of paper with blotter artwork on it and NONE of the psychedelic ingredients that make up LSD. So if u wanna impress your friend's with blotter art from across the pond, by all means, fax your acid, but you most likely wont get high from doing it :)

wow, how can you be so serious!

the thead is older than dirt but so am i . wisdom comes with age donchaknow .
fax would work fine but be leery of scanned blotter acid - some mammy jammer would place his ass cheeks on the glass and the LSD that you would receive would be sack sweat .

understand these limits !