• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

If you do smoke it don't shoot it, that's like instant hook ya shit ya dig? Shooting it does a number on your body. From a harm reductionist point of view it's less dangerous to smoke it

From a harm reduction point of view if I may, just don't shoot, don't smoke today, try something else. Like quitting or if that's not what you want look for meds that can prevent you from going any futher deep into heroin.

The only thing I hope is having the courage to kill myself next time I relapse.

At the beggining I was able to chip for a long time. Reminding it now, a various stuff hapened at these chipping time wich make me think that life was already not the same. Its even more annoying that it make me think that after this wd ill not be normal before... In all seriousness i dont think normal is possible anymore.

I was only 3 month into heroin after the chipping times, quitted no looking back but heroin isnt the only opiate.

The stuff wich wasted completely my life is when i took the sub way for stopping a codein run in order to keep my job. I eventually lost my job as after 3 month sub made myself like almost always down or like close to dopesick, then I understood if I continue sub more than 3 more month it s for life so quitted cold turkey (as sub made me bad I was taking 3mg more than prescribed at the end, stopped at 5mg. Worst wd of my life)

The stuff is than now since sub I cant manage to be clean, either being speed or opiate (hoppefully only light dose its just about making the day.).

Since 1y everytime im posting on bl or on psychonaut (french board) im on wd. My parent think thats something light it will pass and in some way they are right as dose arent that high but imo there is part of the problem they entirely miss.

Looking at the thread thats only the beggining and looking at how this addiction work from xp give same conclusion. One of the most depressing thing in the stuff is that will give no other devellopement of story

Next time bye bye. The problem is so to find a way to kill myself. No way I take sub or metha I know what it is, begin with opi end with ates

From a harm reduction point of view if I may, just don't shoot, don't smoke today, try something else. Like quitting or if that's not what you want look for meds that can prevent you from going any futher deep into heroin.

Too bad that rc chemical ethaqualone or the real stuff methaqualone are basically impossible to get now a days unless you live in South africa or you are ok ordering it from black market for very high prices (2 doses about 50$) and will be ready that it wont come through.

I'd say they are only non-opioid drugs that feel very similar to opioids, inner calm, very good mood, euphoric, nice bodily feeling and so on.

The only thing I hope is having the courage to kill myself next time I relapse.

At the beggining I was able to chip for a long time. Reminding it now, a various stuff hapened at these chipping time wich make me think that life was already not the same. Its even more annoying that it make me think that after this wd ill not be normal before... In all seriousness i dont think normal is possible anymore.

I was only 3 month into heroin after the chipping times, quitted no looking back but heroin isnt the only opiate.

The stuff wich wasted completely my life is when i took the sub way for stopping a codein run in order to keep my job. I eventually lost my job as after 3 month sub made myself like almost always down or like close to dopesick, then I understood if I continue sub more than 3 more month it s for life so quitted cold turkey (as sub made me bad I was taking 3mg more than prescribed at the end, stopped at 5mg. Worst wd of my life)

The stuff is than now since sub I cant manage to be clean, either being speed or opiate (hoppefully only light dose its just about making the day.).

Since 1y everytime im posting on bl or on psychonaut (french board) im on wd. My parent think thats something light it will pass and in some way they are right as dose arent that high but imo there is part of the problem they entirely miss.

Looking at the thread thats only the beggining and looking at how this addiction work from xp give same conclusion. One of the most depressing thing in the stuff is that will give no other devellopement of story

Next time bye bye. The problem is so to find a way to kill myself. No way I take sub or metha I know what it is, begin with opi end with ates

Don't do it for the sake of you're parents, they're life's will be ruined for rest of the life, think about it your're problems will go away but you add two people who will have serious emotional scars rest of their life's. I say this because I've been thinking of suicide for past 15 years, not drug related at all tho' so thats different with to you, thats the reason I got addicteed to opioids, I was very close to kill myself then I found opium that made me enjoy my life and took all the bad feelings away. I stopped opium after 3 years of use and have been chipping after that every now and then, but it seems I need to be really careful with it because you say you chipped long time successfully then you then failed on it? But anyway lately I was thinking about death again, about 3 years ago I understanded what kind of emotional trauma it would be for my parents and my family and causins, so I decided I wonät wreck so many peoples life. I after everytime whenI get my suicidal thoughts I hope just to get fast killing cancer or any other disease where I will die, thats what I do when I feel really bad (not drugs). I don't watch any addiction videos because I don't believe on all that bullshit about "addicition thoery" in the means that it only applys to drugs, but not on anything else...

Last edited:
I totally agree with not doing it to anyone but yourself. That's is conditioned to you only and with strength and willpower you can do anything you want to. The problem with doing it for others is that you rely on their harmonies not yours.

People find it extremely difficult to quit and I used to think like that as well. But once you figure that you can do this in small steps, with medical support if you can you you get it done day after day. Hour after hour. If I could, you can! ;)

I'm the type person to try everything once, maybe retain some for spaced out recreational use. I have tried crack 4 times and love it. I just have to tell that little voice screaming more to shut up until next week! I have tried meth a couple times and have a regular pill habit. I was seriously thinking of trying H pretty soon until my uncle died about a month ago. In my home state fentanyl is creeping into the H and it is having huge consequences. OD's everywhere. It totally changed my mind, but if you are intent on trying H, please be very careful. My uncle was dead before he even hit the ground.

dear god no. please listen to me i have chronic pain in my spine so bad i can't walk without an opiate and i'm under 30. it's hell, but just you wait until you are looking for little rocks of #4 on the floor whike puking and dry heaving without even being able to make it to the washroom. shittinf your fuckin pants. that WILL happen to you. unless you're like a millionaire and can somehow keep like kilos on hand
stick to pain pills this stuff is FUCKED. 5 years later it has seriously ruined my life. i'm sitting in a prking lot waitijg for an OC80 to kick in and its been 40 min i still feel like shit. i was in withdrawal for three days and barely left my bed. it was HELL and believe me time is meaningless in that state. please, please NEVER try it its way too good you'll do it again and again if you have the right personality type like me which is tough to predict in advance. please be smarter than me and i'm an engineer i'm not stupid and it still got me. it will get ANYONE. the only thing i've avoided in 5 years is the needle as i sniff but it doesnt fuckin make a difference don't kid yourself. you'll be a slave either way - might take 2 years but you'll get there. and why risk such HELL for a fucking high although i personally consider it a medication that should be legal. but its not.

^ I know heroin can kill you and all that but opiates in general are quite tough to come off when you are used to not feeling things as they are.

Definitely not a good idea DD84. About crack, it's a bit (actually a lot) insatiable IMO. Like drinking sea water to kill your thirst.

I tried it once. Over a 2 day period I smoked it with weed in a pipe, only got 1 little packet of the brown powdered herion.

It is pleasure unlike anything else. For that sole reason I will never touch it ever again. It was too nice.

Afterwards, I fully understood why a person would sell every possible possession except for a spoon and a needle to have this experience.

Ooh nooo, never again.

Living in places where heroin is not available can help, but as soon as you are back it's nearly impossible to stop thinking about it IMO.

Do not do it,your world will fall apart....i know.I was in Gifted and talented classes.Im from the hood and i moved to a fairly rich highschool.Well lets say i was triple my money until i tried my own product.So from making 34thou a month i went to living in a dumpster(brand new dumpster but still horrible)I also lost my family and didnt see my kids for lile 2 yrs.I still battled addiction for 20 yrs.I have 34 days clean now and its pretty awesome!!!There are 3 people i will kill when i see them and i dont even wish a h habit on them

I've never tried that shit before but I know people who have. People compare it to an all over body orgasm but ask yourself the following questions, is it worth potentially changing my life for the bad? Do you mind throwing up? That's something that will happen a lot. Before you try heroin, try kava. If you don't like that you definitely won't like heroin. That's what one of my neighbors told me. We all know the classic phrase, 'just one time.' It will never be one time. You'd go back and do it over and over again then you'd have to quit and go through some seriously hellish withdrawals.

Would you be willing to put a needle in your arm and inject something with which you have no idea what the hell it actually is? For me personally its a no thank you. I have an addictive personality. After one cigarette I was hooked and have been smoking for yrs. Heroin would be a disaster. Stay away.

Last edited:
I have 34 days clean now and its pretty awesome!!!

Congrats and welcome to Bluelight. :)
You don't need to kill anyone, nature will reconcile, make things right.
Focus on yourself and live one day at a time. You can do this.
Good luck & take care!

I hope the person that said they wanted to try this gets this far and reads this my ex boyfriend got a bad batch dealers are noe mixing it with crocodile( rat poison and anything else you can think of elephant tranquilizers it's insane what they're mixing it with and it can really f****** your veins) from Russia look it up it eats away at your skin he's had three of his fingers amputated you never know what you're getting when you buy street drugs do not do heroin ever the only reason I have experience with it is because somebody shot me up without me knowing I was laying on the couch with my arms out and I said I was in pain for my car accidents, so he's like "oh I have a way to fix that" and I thought he was going to get me like an ice pack or something next thing I know my arm is tied off and and needles in my arm not a choice I made that took me on an eight month Bennder, made me bankrupt, and made me lose my amazing Loft downtown!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not try heroin it is the worst drug and not only that even if you get tired of heroin the needle itself is an addiction all on its own you will find yourself craving using a needle even if you don't want to use heroin do not do it!! it's not worth it it's not glamorous it's not fun you spend your days trying to find money to buy more you steal from your family you steal from stores then you get caught not to mention if you get pulled over with it now you're a felon. try getting a good job being a felon think about all this when you want a 20-minute High.

Like I mentioned once, you can always be killed. Even if you do it right. It really happens and it doesn't matter if you trust your sources or if you think you have a good tolerance. It's poisoned and you are craving or even sick. Like a Russian roulette.

Even if you don't die, you might be addicting yourself with fentanyl thinking it's a great bag. Who knows when?
Everyone I know from these circles knows somebody who died or OD'ed seriously.

To anyone tempted to use dope or heroin, or other types of opiates, just don't. You are basically chasing and risking death, or a lifetime of addiction.

Any problems you have will not go away and everything will get infinitely worse.

Like some say, there's no problem that doesn't get worse when you are in illusions with opium.

To anyone tempted to use dope or heroin, or other types of opiates, just don't. You are basically chasing and risking death, or a lifetime of addiction.

Any problems you have will not go away and everything will get infinitely worse.

Well like I said, if you are dying soon anyway then why not? I've been using opioids for 11 years, but only last 2 years I got addicted using every day for 2 years, it was sweet opium which is used over 2000 years. I had to see what it is and it was beautiful until it wen t not sot beautiful, but the stuff went very bad quality, so I dont know was it because I got really low doses or what, but I quit then. So I regret it? No. But would I start ist again? yes if I had terminal cancer, or I'm 70 years old. But addiction is shitty thiong you dont want that, its very troublesome life, even that I got it very cheap and had work. I was high--function opioid addict, yes its possible, but it needs that you need opium not some shit heroin (I mean itsvery bad it can destroy youre life from first hit). Never did heroin that has always been my line with never shooting up anything. Other than that I used few times rc-fentanyls and oxys dozen of times. Used over 10 different opioids, but Opium is my only real love. There are villages in asia where old man still use opium after work (Iran), and also in SE-Asia the might use it whole day, and do some farm work and then smoke more.

But over all dont do them, because it might go very wrong only because of criminalization and drug war. Homless poor health heroin addict is only that because criminilzation, if it was very cheap heroin from pharmacy, he could work, have home, have family. But I think heroin is still too strong opioid most likely because people shoot iy up, you really cant have norma life like that, heroin has short half-.life so need lots of shooting up many times a day. Opoium you need to smoke three times a day or by eating (whic his best way to take it imo) only maybe 2 times, but might 3 times.

Kids dont do opioids, mmok.

I think if I had terminal cancer, heroin would be last item in my list of favorite things to do. Would probably want to be well medicated rather than create a new way to get extra sick and shitty everyday.

I think if I had terminal cancer, heroin would be last item in my list of favorite things to do. Would probably want to be well medicated rather than create a new way to get extra sick and shitty everyday.

well up to you, in uk thye giove heroin for terminal cancer people. I would try heroin then but most likely would just pop oxys all day long, who cares Im going to day anyway on that point? Im not talking about nodding shbit ( I hate it it wast of time), but just get the warm feeling and stimulation.

Last edited: