• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Hm, for opioids, I'd say 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine mixed with a solid dose of memantine in the same syringe barrel. 3/4 hour long IV rush, and absolutely staggering shitfaced around the house holding on to things for support so I'd not buckle at the knees even with a hefty opioid tolerance. Absolutely wankered. (was also on oral chlormethiazole at the time, I take it for seizure prophylaxis daily) so that probably stacked up some euphoria too.

When the 3/4 IV flash was over, was nodding HARD for hours, even with a tolerance at the time that would let me shoot over a gram of dipropionylmorphine in a shot. (rather fond of the prope dope too I daresay), especially with some hash and a couple of chlormethiazole eggs.

Stimulants..definitely 3-fluorophenmetrazine/prope dope speedballs. Its the rolls royce of speedballs, as well as a mighty fine set of ingredients.

I love opioid-NMDA antagonist IV combinations too. Especially with either 3-hydroxy-PCP or 4-methoxy-PCP, MXE. Again, enhanced by the chlormethiazole. Have to be careful dosing chlormethiazole with downers of any kind, but within my limits, it is a lot of fun.

a 45 minute IV rush? i've had a long one with mxe and dilauded ived...about a 10 minute iv rush. shooting memantine? didn't know it was done.

also is dipropionylmorph better than H ?

I don't know if other people mix opiates/memantine in a rig, I do though, its a great combination, and having an NMDA antagonist there helps both drastically increase euphoria, length of rush, whilst slowing acquisition of tolerance and helping stamp on tolerance already extant.

Dipropionylmorphine is different to H, chemically similar, sure, but subjectively, its a lot more euphoric and there is a HUGE difference in duration of action. H, IV, lasts me about 5-6 hours, on prope its more like double that and then some. At least. Very euphoric and also considerably more potent on a weight basis than H is. I honestly don't understand why the buggers making the smack overseas even still use acetic anhydride/acetyl chloride, prope dope is just superior, full stop. Using propionic anhydride would be a huge improvement, I'd never bother making H myself, if I had the choice between either, it'd be dipropionylmorphine every time.

I've been wanting to try 6-monopropionyldihydromorphine as well, given the superiority of dipropionylmorphine. Potency drops back off again with a further C-1 carbon chain extension to di-n-butyrlmorphine, it seems like there is a dramatic spike in both potency, duration and euphoric effects with a C3 ester sidechain. Its the sweet spot for morphine esters IMO, from the others I've tasted (morphine, dipropionylmorphine, dibenzoylmorphine, di-n-butyrylmorphine and heroin.

I'll definitely have to try monopropionyldihydromorphine, to compare it with the 6-monoacetyl ester of dihydromorphine (and dihydromorphine itself, via cleaving the ester to dihydromorphine, the nicotinoyl esters might be worth checking out too, of morphine and DHM, although haven't tried these yet. And I wonder what the valeroyl or isovaleroyl esters would hold, to see if its just an anomalous island of potency with C2 and C3 ester chain lengths, or if its di-n-butyrylmorphine that is an anomaly in terms of potency and duration trends etc.)

Is prope better than H? fucking right it is!

I don't know if other people mix opiates/memantine in a rig, I do though, its a great combination, and having an NMDA antagonist there helps both drastically increase euphoria, length of rush, whilst slowing acquisition of tolerance and helping stamp on tolerance already extant.

Dipropionylmorphine is different to H, chemically similar, sure, but subjectively, its a lot more euphoric and there is a HUGE difference in duration of action. H, IV, lasts me about 5-6 hours, on prope its more like double that and then some. At least. Very euphoric and also considerably more potent on a weight basis than H is. I honestly don't understand why the buggers making the smack overseas even still use acetic anhydride/acetyl chloride, prope dope is just superior, full stop. Using propionic anhydride would be a huge improvement, I'd never bother making H myself, if I had the choice between either, it'd be dipropionylmorphine every time.

I've been wanting to try 6-monopropionyldihydromorphine as well, given the superiority of dipropionylmorphine. Potency drops back off again with a further C-1 carbon chain extension to di-n-butyrlmorphine, it seems like there is a dramatic spike in both potency, duration and euphoric effects with a C3 ester sidechain. Its the sweet spot for morphine esters IMO, from the others I've tasted (morphine, dipropionylmorphine, dibenzoylmorphine, di-n-butyrylmorphine and heroin.

I'll definitely have to try monopropionyldihydromorphine, to compare it with the 6-monoacetyl ester of dihydromorphine (and dihydromorphine itself, via cleaving the ester to dihydromorphine, the nicotinoyl esters might be worth checking out too, of morphine and DHM, although haven't tried these yet. And I wonder what the valeroyl or isovaleroyl esters would hold, to see if its just an anomalous island of potency with C2 and C3 ester chain lengths, or if its di-n-butyrylmorphine that is an anomaly in terms of potency and duration trends etc.)

Is prope better than H? fucking right it is!

I must know more about these alternative morphine esters, sounds fascinating. I had no idea those variations of my favorite drug morphine even existed, let alone packed a bigger punch!

I've been liking suboxone and marijuana lately since I've been trying to stay relatively sober. Overall, I have to say heroin with a little benzo dose to potentials the nod is my favorite. I also really love MDMA and nitrous.

K and MXE are pretty much able to be added to any recreational drug IMO. K and MXE together isn't bad either. 25c NB and K not to shabby, loads of 2cx type tracer visuals and the connecting the dots type thought process K induces. K and all NB's are good for that matter better than just NB. 2cx's and MXE or K are pretty fun or intense depending on the 2cx in question. 2cb + MXE/K = fun, 2ce + K,MXE = intense. Tryptamines of all sorts are enhanced with K and MXE. Notable exceptions 5 meo-mipt/dipt not fun by themselves and never tried with K,MXE and same goes for 4 aco/ho Dpt/dipt. I don't know why but 4 aco/ho dipt and dpt don't seem to agree with me, like 5 meo-mipt/dipt the body load/heart palpitations and general discomfort I experienced made me realize some substances are just not for some individuals.

Smoking weed (I've since quit weed and cigarette's) was not bad on K/MXE, even some synthetic weed has been ok JWH 018, AM 2001, a couple newer ones. With the addition of a benzo or two, weed and K/ MXE it can be quite interesting although probably more than a little unsafe. Meth and K/MXE nice. Never tried coke and K/MXE so can't comment. MPA and K/MXE... well I think the combo with K/MXE makes this turd of a drug shine up a little more but not a great deal. 5/6 apb also nice as long as your careful with the dosages. Morphine Sulfate and Oxycontin plus K/MXE also nice but not something I've done more than once or twice.

Best drug combo?? Well I've been enjoying opiates and psychedelic's of late 4 aco-dmt/mipt, 4 ho mipt/met with oxycontin or morphine sulfate. 2cb and MXE. 2cb and a tiny bit of meth. 2cb, meth and K/MXE with a little diazepam or similar. Meth with benzo's, low dose at the start to make things less edgy and a few for sleep on the comedown not really a fantastic combo but meth sucks without them especially the fucking come down. Amphetamine sulfate and 2ci with a little diazepam fucking great combo!! So many, so hard to pick one!! Probably all I've listed are dangerous so I'm not endorsing or advising these combo's but for some reason I really enjoy them. One I don't mind but have not listed as it's not one I do very often at all but 2cb, MDMA, meth, benzo, opiate, MXE/K (twice in the last 12 months)... probably rather unsafe as well but it's fairly lowish doses of most of the drugs mentioned and the MXE/opiates are at the tail end (more common but still infrequent perhaps 4 times in the last 12 months: 2cb, meth, benzo, MDMA, MXE/K).

Drugs I'd NEVER combo include pcp, 3 meo pcp. In addition those tryptamines mentioned that I do not react well to, just me probably but can't combo them if I'm not willing to consume them ever again, same with heroin. PCP and 3 meo pcp are unique enough on their own and should be dosed responsibly as they are fucking powerful substances... Fuck I have a polysubstance abuse problem.

Can you help me find opana

My favorite combo would probably be something like - Amphetamine salts + Kratom + clonazepam + marijuana

Unfortunately I've not been able to get Amps or benzos lately. So it's more like alcohol (preferably wine) + kratom + marijuana lately.

Devilsgospel-the propionyl (C3 chain length) esters seems to be the sweet spot. I've yet to try the 6-monopropionyl ester of dihydromorphine though, although the 6-monoacetyl ester is absolutely lovely. Just got to get some glacial propionic acid and then that can be arranged. The dihydromorphine 6-monoacetyl ester though, is probably the finest opioid I've ever tasted, 3/4 hour IV rush, and a high that beggars belief. I can't wait to try extension of the acetyl group to the C3 chain on dihydromorphine (as well as to taste dihydromorphine itself so I can compare it to morphine just for fun and expanding my tasting menu so to speak). I'll doubtless try a few other 6-monoesters of dihydromorphine as well, starting from plain old dihydrocodeine. I'm especially looking forward to the 6-propionate ester though. if dipropionylmorphine and 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine are anything to go on, then
the monopropionyl ester in question should be a hell of a blast.

Devilsgospel-the propionyl (C3 chain length) esters seems to be the sweet spot. I've yet to try the 6-monopropionyl ester of dihydromorphine though, although the 6-monoacetyl ester is absolutely lovely. Just got to get some glacial propionic acid and then that can be arranged. The dihydromorphine 6-monoacetyl ester though, is probably the finest opioid I've ever tasted, 3/4 hour IV rush, and a high that beggars belief. I can't wait to try extension of the acetyl group to the C3 chain on dihydromorphine (as well as to taste dihydromorphine itself so I can compare it to morphine just for fun and expanding my tasting menu so to speak). I'll doubtless try a few other 6-monoesters of dihydromorphine as well, starting from plain old dihydrocodeine. I'm especially looking forward to the 6-propionate ester though. if dipropionylmorphine and 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine are anything to go on, then
the monopropionyl ester in question should be a hell of a blast.

Are any of those still in use within the medical community? From some light reading I've learned some were for a time.

I too am interested in a wide personal menu of substances to try, my drug curiosity is hard to sate. If I had the proper materials and know-how I'd absolutely try my hand at synthesizing them. I find regular old diacetylmorphine underwhelming unless it's top quality, and even then it still lacks a decent duration. A 45min rush sounds heavenly. That's about the same amount of time for a regular diamorphine high to begin to wane for me.

Methamphetamine And PCP

Or

Crack and High dose oxycodone
i like these 2 equally as much

I know it's ordinary as dirt, but I've never liked anything more than mixing heroin and weed. In particular, I would do my dope first, and add the weed on top of it after an hour or so.

A few new favourites;

- Vyvanse and LSD (no, it makes no sense, but I find the synergy to be fantastic)
- Lyrica, nitrous oxide and cannabis (mind-melt, especially when tolerance to Lyrica and cannabis are below zero, so to speak)

The one combo that's gotten to be one of my favorites (not necessarily my single favorite, is): Kratom (usually a green strain), Fluro-Phenibut, Alcohol (usually good dry Italian red wine as it's the headiest booze IMO), some quality weed and Nitrous Oxide balloons, with some caffeine to give me some extra energy.

That never fails to be a great time.

If I could just mix some shrooms in that would probably be the best but I never have access to shrooms these days.

I would say these were my top three favorites:

1. 2CB + Speed ;)
2. MDMA+MDA =D
3. Shrooms + Hash

Worthy to mention: Alcohol+ Xanax
Never again: LSD+Shrooms+Speed+MDA (awesome, but too intense and overwhelming)
Didn't like: MDA + Ketamine (kittyflipping), Ecstasy+Alcohol.

Last edited:
my favourite ever, one time deal, was quite hefty but fucking amazing. it goes as follows: ketamine-alcohol-mdma-cocaine-speed-marijuana. that was even more euphoric than my first shot of heroin. but my favourite combo on the regular is, always has been, and always will be alcohol and cocaine (iv, nasal, smoked, whatever).