• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Recently I have found that 6-APB + 3-FEA along with small dose of flunitrazolam or flualprazolam is the most exquisite euphoric lovemaking combo I have ever tried.

It was just simply awesome.

Loving iv 4-ho-met+3-mmc. Quite the interesting experience. Couple of Valium n my subs.... Waiting a few hours to see my doc n reap on sum things.

Not that I could tolerate it now, my fave "way back when" was probably:
+ hydrocodone
+ Ativan/lorazepam (take sublingually)
+ Tranxene or Valium
+ chloral hydrate (ALSO VERRRY NICE BY ITSELF)
+ A full canister of nitrous

ALSO;
IV Stadol (unless already have opioids in system!) + Ativan + Phenergan + nitrous always came in handy for quick extra separated boosts while in relax mode...

I don't think I've ever had a better time than the two times I combined MDMA and LSD. I was able to see through people and walls.....or something.
Felt sort of like I was between two dimensions.
The second time, the landscape around me became sort of like the landscapes in ​Adventure Time.
To be honest though, neither time did I know for incontrovertible fact that what I was taking was actually MDMA and LSD.

Mdma, meth, cocain, snorted dexienphetamine, whilst at the end of a trip on acid and I did pop a targin morphene tablet before bed to sleep in mellowness. I don't classify weed as a drug but a victimless crime :)

Cartel Ice hacked off the key and lab grade LSD-25 is a mania like I've never experienced before in my life. Super Saiyan Adam Warlock Space Jesus shit.

Vyvanse (dosing up to 120mg over a period of 3 to 4 hours, then 40mgs as needed), Oxycodone (15-30mg as needed) - sub Fentanyl 25-50mcg/hr patch for a smoother ride, Dextromethorphan (initial dose of 120mgs, repeat as necessary), and if in the mood Xanax (.25-.5mg as required).

Klonopin/heroin/crack cocaine.
Just a personal question o fuppers and downers. Don't you feel that it makes sleep harder then it would normally without the uppers. Im only asking as a noob that doesnt mix uppers and downers that often

OH i forgot to add but Heroin +alcohol + benzos was and guess is still my favorite even tho i don't even do it anymre