• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

speedball here is amphetamine and heroin. we call amphet. speed.

The uk always has weird slang for shit compared to North America lol. Over here, where I'm at anyway, meth, as powder or pills (never seen crystal here before) is what they call speed.

Edit: I'm from the most eastern province in Canada ?

yea, we call cocaine snow, so i guess the true meaning of a snowball wud be cocaine in powder form and heroin. but still, whats in a name ? we dont get crystal hardly at all here.

yea, we call cocaine snow, so i guess the true meaning of a snowball wud be cocaine in powder form and heroin. but still, whats in a name ? we dont get crystal hardly at all here.

Yeah a name means fuck all. Out in Alberta they call heroin "down" ffs. Prob just a way they can pass off fentanyl as heroin, without ever claiming its heroin lol

Edit: my buddy used to shoot up crack + h but he used to mix it with lemon juice to dissolve the crack. Maybe If ur banging tar, crack is a preferred mix over powder. We always got rock and white heroin where I was at

fentanyl is happening here, but isnt really a big thing yet. if u cant inject it, then heavy class a users arent that into it in the uk

Can't choose one....

LSD and DMT
MXE with Heroin
2C-D and Methylone
6-APB with DOC
5-MeO-DALT and 4-MMC

Those all stand out and I've done plenty of other notable ones. I'm really fond of psychedelics so most combinations i took that have been the most meaningful involve them.

awww, i wud ov luvd some near pure gear (another uk slang term for heroin) like wot u are describing. the nearest i've seen is a light grey colour and in rocks. but it gets pressed into a rock usually, by whoever has imported it, further up the chain than i care to venture.

awww, i wud ov luvd some near pure gear (another uk slang term for heroin) like wot u are describing. the nearest i've seen is a light grey colour and in rocks. but it gets pressed into a rock usually, by whoever has imported it, further up the chain than i care to venture.

Ya I've heard the term gear refer to h before. The stuff I used to get came straight from the ethnic gangs of certain countries in the Middle East and Asia, who used to have it smuggled into Canada by the brick. Dunno where my guy used to meet all these people but I didn't care to ask!

Best I've seen was either off-white soft rocks, or dark brown, almost black hard rocks. The middle stuff was usually yellow and smoked like shit, burned onto the foil but still very good.

i havnt smoked gear in a while now, am badly dependent on iv'ng. to my considerable cost tho, i hav a dvt in my leg and am on blood thinners.

i havnt smoked gear in a while now, am badly dependent on iv'ng. to my considerable cost tho, i hav a dvt in my leg and am on blood thinners.

That's why I gave up iv'ing years ago. Best of luck my friend

Yeah those e pills were rock hard, my friend broke through the finish on his coffee table trying to crush one! And they had no taste whatsoever. At this point I knew something was fishy but ehh, you know, young and dumb, pop a handful anyway. It wasn't until I got alone and had to turn the music off, then looked out my window and seen the streetlights dancing and changing colour, that I knew I had seriously fucked up lol. A lot of other crazy shit went on in my head that night, but this isn't a trip report thread.

I actually kinda like the half in/half out, dreamy nod that DPH gives you when you mix it with opioids, but if someone sold me a bag of DPH claiming it was dope, I'd break their fucking fingers! Nobody wants that shit! I was lucky enough to get extremely high quality heroin the whole time I was using it so never actually had the problem of getting a shitty bag.

Unfortunately shit happens and you just gotta take a lesson from it. As Joe Rogan says "You learn a lot from the scary trips!" lol. Maybe you should write a trip report though? If anything, it would help others recognize weird tabs like that or comprehend similar experiences they endured. I would undoubtedly read it.

Yeah I was very displeased. One of the few times I had to go to a different guy in my old city because the guy with the fire fentadope was unavailable and I had no more regular access to the pure Afghan Brown sugar I was accustomed too. But yeah it gives a pleasant dreamy feeling to the high (I used it a lot with oral opium), this was just not one of those experiences lol.

I may do a trip report when I get around to it, because it was definitely one of the standout times I've done e lmao. Straight up horrifying until I began to smarten up.

And when I say one of the scariest times I ever done e, believe me, when I was eating 15-20 assorted e pills every Friday night/Saturday morning for like 2 years, for me to say that is really saying something.

There were a good many nights where I've thought 'that's it, I'm done, took too much and now I'm gonna od'. But I actually prayed to god on the night in question. I vowed to him if he ever got me through that night with my life and mind intact, I'd never touch drugs again... turns out I'm full of shit LOL

Atm, LSD + literally anything but weed (im a marathon smoker on the comedown but while tripping im a prude with herb; ketamine, cocaine, mushrooms, alcohol or basically anything else will fly)