• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Cocaine+alcohol+weed. Its not original but in terms of euphoria its spanking. :)

goin for doubles here because past that and it gets too lengthy

LSD and DMT
DMT and MAOi
LSD and weed
2CB and weed (2C-ANYTHING and weed)
weed and alcohol
weed and caffeine
weed and valium
weed and opium/heroin/ANY OPIATE

moral of the story everything loves weed

My favorite is: acid, ketamine, and mdma
And heroin mixed with benzos felt amazing (however dont do this it's totally dangerous... and not hr. I dont do this anymore. Slow and shallow breathing is not ok... or slitting your finger on a mug you dropped and broke but still picked up :\)

Everything DOES go with ketamine..

LSD/2C-B + ketamine? AMAZING

Weed + Ketamine? Like bread and fucking butter.

Opiates and ketamine? Will melt that fucking butter

Speed + ketamine? Soothes out all the anxious tweakiness

MDMA/empathogens + ketamine? Pretty much a full on fucking orgasm.

Ketamine + Ketamine? YES.

Mda and weed
Mdma and weed
Lsd and weed
Opiates and weed
Opiates and mda
Opiates and nicotine

Last edited:
K and MXE are pretty much able to be added to any recreational drug IMO. K and MXE together isn't bad either. 25c NB and K not to shabby, loads of 2cx type tracer visuals and the connecting the dots type thought process K induces. K and all NB's are good for that matter better than just NB. 2cx's and MXE or K are pretty fun or intense depending on the 2cx in question. 2cb + MXE/K = fun, 2ce + K,MXE = intense. Tryptamines of all sorts are enhanced with K and MXE. Notable exceptions 5 meo-mipt/dipt not fun by themselves and never tried with K,MXE and same goes for 4 aco/ho Dpt/dipt. I don't know why but 4 aco/ho dipt and dpt don't seem to agree with me, like 5 meo-mipt/dipt the body load/heart palpitations and general discomfort I experienced made me realize some substances are just not for some individuals.

Smoking weed (I've since quit weed and cigarette's) was not bad on K/MXE, even some synthetic weed has been ok JWH 018, AM 2001, a couple newer ones. With the addition of a benzo or two, weed and K/ MXE it can be quite interesting although probably more than a little unsafe. Meth and K/MXE nice. Never tried coke and K/MXE so can't comment. MPA and K/MXE... well I think the combo with K/MXE makes this turd of a drug shine up a little more but not a great deal. 5/6 apb also nice as long as your careful with the dosages. Morphine Sulfate and Oxycontin plus K/MXE also nice but not something I've done more than once or twice.

Best drug combo?? Well I've been enjoying opiates and psychedelic's of late 4 aco-dmt/mipt, 4 ho mipt/met with oxycontin or morphine sulfate. 2cb and MXE. 2cb and a tiny bit of meth. 2cb, meth and K/MXE with a little diazepam or similar. Meth with benzo's, low dose at the start to make things less edgy and a few for sleep on the comedown not really a fantastic combo but meth sucks without them especially the fucking come down. Amphetamine sulfate and 2ci with a little diazepam fucking great combo!! So many, so hard to pick one!! Probably all I've listed are dangerous so I'm not endorsing or advising these combo's but for some reason I really enjoy them. One I don't mind but have not listed as it's not one I do very often at all but 2cb, MDMA, meth, benzo, opiate, MXE/K (twice in the last 12 months)... probably rather unsafe as well but it's fairly lowish doses of most of the drugs mentioned and the MXE/opiates are at the tail end (more common but still infrequent perhaps 4 times in the last 12 months: 2cb, meth, benzo, MDMA, MXE/K).

Drugs I'd NEVER combo include pcp, 3 meo pcp. In addition those tryptamines mentioned that I do not react well to, just me probably but can't combo them if I'm not willing to consume them ever again, same with heroin. PCP and 3 meo pcp are unique enough on their own and should be dosed responsibly as they are fucking powerful substances... Fuck I have a polysubstance abuse problem.

Last edited:
Some of the best high's I have had involved:

Heroin + Xanax + Cannabis + Alcohol
Hash + Ecstasy
Mushrooms + Nitrous
Crack + Malt Liquor + Blunts (stereotypical white man combo ;))

It's really amazing how good or bad things can get quick when mixing drugs.

one of my more memorable buffets that may be listed in a previous iteration of this thread is ecstacy + weed + clonazepam + oxycodone + opium. had to be careful with the doses, but it was one for the history books. my history book.

I didn't like MDMA+ketamine.

Mushrooms + Ketamine = HIGHLY ADVISABLE; but only for the true psychonauts who want a real intense experience.

Combination I tried for the first time most recently was a bomb of psilocybin powder and MD. Was pretty amazing.

IME Ket and benzos don't go too well together. The benzo tends to limit the psychedelic effects of the K, and you end up becoming a stumbling, uninhibited, sloppy, mess.