• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Did this combo. 1 cc of 50mg/ml ketamine intramuscular. 10 drops really good acid. (Puked) Came on instantly. 400 mg really good mdma powder. Hit instantly. Wildest ride ever. Weird part was I was completely sober 2 hrs later and driving home. In shock.

Sober 2 hours after dropping acid and MDMA? Very odd.

I would say that it is extremely unlikely that he was indeed sober, but there is a particular psychedelic state I and a few friends have reached only at high/epic doses and usually only when Ketamine is involved, that after a initial strong come up with strong open and close eyed visuals, tracers etc, will find the psychonaut with no hallucinations, but super heightened senses, especially sight and sound, and an extremely wide field of view.
It is easier to see in the dark as well.
Mind is very clear in that state, and it is very easy to talk and do practical stuff.
Everything/everyone appears to move slower than normal, and physical coordination and reflexes are better than normal.
We call it the "cat state" or "vampire state" as a metaphor for the enhanced state that makes you more aware and reactive.

Psilocybin and MDMA. I have never felt a body high like mushrooms, and when you combine it with MDMA... oh my gahhh. I haven't done it in years because I have to be a slave to corporate America, but my god nothing feels quite like that...

As a kid I always used to love taking mushrooms and drinking. Once the peak had passed the effect of the alcohol was so much more enjoyable than it usually is.

One time I smoked meth on mushrooms.... that was extremely euphoric.

Smoking salvia on dxm was crazy too.

Don't really do stuff like that anymore.

1. Good ole fashioned Mary Jane with a few perc tens or some tussionex.
2. Oxycodone with low does kpins
3. Weed and shrooms
4. Acid and dabs (some people say you can't get high while on acid, I call bs. Dabs intensify the shit out of a good 300 ug trip

way back in the day....before i started going bald and shit...I really enjoyed snorting half a Perc, followed by half of a blue football and i'd top it off with a blunt and start listening to music.

way back in the day....before i started going bald and shit...I really enjoyed snorting half a Perc, followed by half of a blue football and i'd top it off with a blunt and start listening to music.

snorting a perc? you realize that like 97% of the perc is tylenol right?

Pure amphetamine salts + long-acting benzo + lemon haze + hash/indica just before bed

Sativas, although hash/indica works fine, tend to add or recreate some of the amphetamine euphoria

Hi was just wondering how 60mg targin (oxycodone with naloxone) with 6mg alprazolam will feel, I'm a veteran of benzos just not sure on opioids

I think "favorite drug combos" means you've tried it before, probably many times, and after lengthy personal deliberation, concluded it's your favorite.

Mixing 6mg of Xanax with any downer is a bad idea, even if you're a "benzo veteran". I can be a bourbon veteran, but I can't drink a fifth and expect good things from adding brand-new-to-me meds, especially ones known for overdose risk all by themselves. 60mg is a lot of oxycodone at once, too. Too much if you're "not sure".

Why wouldn't you just try the oxycodone by itself? Half that dose, actually?

Weed, opioids and nicotine.
Weed, kratom, nicotine, alcohol and sometimes temazepam (15mg or less).

DHC + morphine + temazepam + diazepam + cannabis.

Ahhhh I'm getting high af just typing that.

Obviously not endorsing combining benzos and opiates but I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good. Plus those ones aren't very potent.

my #1 fav combo of all time as of past 10 years is here we go suboxone/klonopin+xanax & weed sub`s and k-pins are fine also but some good kush sets its all off peace........................``~_~``...............

Do I have to choose just one?!?

One of the best highs I?ve had has been with *good* mdma and k.

Last edited by a moderator:
recently all i seem to do is kratom + cannabis , typically with coffee if the sun is out.

Ketamine is very nice. I find a little weed to be good with that but just the ketamine alone has given me some answers in life I wouldn't have thought if otherwise