• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

DXM +weed is a nice one and if you take opiates while coming down (I almost always do) they feel way stronger than normal.

I know it ain’t exotic, but a few bong rips after shooting some strong dope is what I miss the most (I quit heroin but miss it every day).

booze and coke, and in that order. Being tipsy before doing the first hit of coke makes it more euphoric imo.

Meth + G. Haven't had this combo in years but used to love it. Makes you horny as hell though!

booze and coke, and in that order. Being tipsy before doing the first hit of coke makes it more euphoric imo.

Meth + G. Haven't had this combo in years but used to love it. Makes you horny as hell though!

What's "G"? GHB?

MXE and 2C-B. Guys I was a literal glowing palm tree of pure radiating pleasure.

A WONDERFUL combination I found

I would like to share of this wonderful combination I found. I found if I mixed 100-200mg of DXM (I haven't dexed in a good month) and a beer or two mixed with Diamond CBD which produces feeling similar to weed. I am aware what is in Diamond CBD (synthetic cannabanoids) and have established from almost 10 months of use that they put way to little in to harm you. Just thought I would share this combination and remember never to do this combination with over 300mg of DXM or over just a beer or two as combining these two can be deadly considering both of them are CNS depressants! Stay safe world.

Well thank you, mdc.

I'd stay away from synthetic cannabinoids if I were you kids. But I don't like the non-synthetic ones either.

I don't know if this is better for trip reports, but I have a feeling they won't want it over there.

I know, off to Drug Culture.

This is pretty tame

Yesterday I found my favorite drugs to clean on!!!!
I have such trouble cleaning, frustration, mental block etc..

I have noticed if I take 3.5 clonazepam and then smoke weed and do speed after, I can actually clean with ease and it's as if I didn't even do it. My room is clean I am so happy.

coming soon: "i found a SERIOUSLY TERRIBLE combination"

not saying your combo is bad, it's not for me, but ya know it's bound to happen to someone.

Nice big shot of crystal meth and diladid. It seems to focus my energy, and the euphoria is amazing! If I am being more tame 30mg of adderal with about 45-60mg of oxycodone does the job.

One of the most memorable times using drugs was MDMA + LSD combination.

More recent years etizolam + coke for pure bliss. Tried withixing coke with diazpam, clonazepam and alprazolam but didn't get anywhere near the euphoria as with etizolam.

If you peak both the LSD and MDMA together, rather than taking one after the peak of the first has ended, the mindfuck can be surprisingly powerful.

Hmmm thats a tough one....
Id have to say i start with a few shots of 151? then take a few balls of H followed by a couple benzo's, some weed and a few adderall! That shit has me ready to do anything fun!

DXM + Weed is amazingly comfortable and euphoric.
Opium + Clonazepam is one of my all-time favorite combos, feels like a warm bath of pure dopamine for your brain. Really any opioid and benzo is nice, my go-to combo. H and diazepam is another noteworthy one.
Methylphenidate + Heroin is nice as well, I imagine that's what a speedball is like. Few lines of dope and a crushed up 10mg IR every so often. IR amphetamines are also good and I like them with other drugs, but Ritalin is my favorite to mix with dope.

Very true alcohol + cocaine is good combo.

But the coke sobers you up so quickly I think.

Oxycodone with 3-mmc
Morphine and 4-ho-mipt
1p lsd and cannabinoids
Ketamine and mdma
5-mapb with 4-ho-met

Best was some strong opioid, some benzo, pregabalin and few beers and top of it snuss. Dangerous if you don't have tolerance but feels very good.