• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Heroin and weed is all I really need. Also goes well with ketamine.

meth and black tar. The black takes the edge off the meth while the meth keeps you awake to enjoy the high from the black. Tasty!

Best combo Ive ever experienced:
G, Meth, 25inombe, dmt, NOS & sex :) haha

OH GOD.

or IV coke and heroin

My fav combo would have to be opiates+benzos+weed. I have years of experience,mixing different opiates with different benzos. Some opiates and benzos just don't mix well imho, which can dull the euphoria of the high. Oh and this is by far one of the most deadly combos. I have a very high tolerance to opiates and years of experience. So for all you newbies, BE CAREFUL. Here's a short list of my favorite RX cocktails~

*Methadone+Valium+Weed
*Heroin+Xanax+Weed
*Oxycodone+klonopin+Weed
*Methadone then hour later Oxy+ Weed.

Every now and then I like to throw in somas with my Rx cocktails. Oh Yeah and Speed! I forgot to mention that. Every now and then ill take Speed on top of my cocktail and damn do I get high. Not a huge Speed freak, I use the shit prolly twice a month. Can't forgot the herb! I love smoking weed with pills cus it boost the effects, I get way more euphoria. Like with opiates, if I'm smkin weed it'll feel like I took 25 to 40% more!

Last edited:
i kick H awhile back but mix the crack and ice am i the only one that likes this mixture. Shoot the Ice and puff the crack

Weed and amphetamines put me there. You know, right THERE, that spot where you're just like, "Oh yeah, this is it, this is exactly what I was aiming for, right here."

My fav combo would have to be opiates+benzos+weed. I have years of experience,mixing different opiates with different benzos. Some opiates and benzos just don't mix well imho, which can dull the euphoria of the high. Oh and this is by far one of the most deadly combos. I have a very high tolerance to opiates and years of experience. So for all you newbies, BE CAREFUL. Here's a short list of my favorite RX cocktails~

*Methadone+Valium+Weed
*Heroin+Xanax+Weed
*Oxycodone+klonopin+Weed
*Methadone then hour later Oxy+ Weed.

Every now and then I like to throw in somas with my Rx cocktails. Oh Yeah and Speed! I forgot to mention that. Every now and then ill take Speed on top of my cocktail and damn do I get high. Not a huge Speed freak, I use the shit prolly twice a month. Can't forgot the herb! I love smoking weed with pills cus it boost the effects, I get way more euphoria. Like with opiates, if I'm smkin weed it'll feel like I took 25 to 40% more!

You're definitely not alone in the benzo+m-done love haha +bud or w/e.

I haven't tried this combo really but I just know it'll feel like pure bliss:

Mushrooms, aMT and DMT.

And this is just a subtle, nice little morning fix-type combo:

Kratom + A spliff + Yerba Mate + Rhodiola Rosea + An American Spirit Bold (the basic blue pack

Last edited:
^i love combining mushrooms and mda, such an awesome combo. way better than a candyflip IMO.

Last edited:
i love to experiment with all sorts of combinations but the one that makes me feel "those drugs are made for each other" is with dxm + weed

salvia + N2O right after exhaling while peaking on mdma. I really wish I still had the trip report I wrote up on that experience but to 2 forums I posted it on are no longer around.

My all time favorite is smoking several bowls of DMT towards the end of a nice LSD trip. Provides the ultimate psychedelic experience, words could never possibly describe it.

Methoxetamine while on any psychedelic is mind-blowing, to say the least. Two which stick out are DOC + MXE & 5-MeO-MiPT + MXE. Nothing like being up all night fried on DOC, then doing a bunch of MXE and melting away (4-HO-MiPT with the MXE is amazing too, phenethylamine + tryptamine + arylcyclohexamine, now there's an intense trip!). As for 5-MeO-MiPT + MXE, provides basically the best body high there is, and the tryptamine & arylcyclohexamine headspaces just fit together so perfectly.

Any amphetamine + marijuana; the weed can ease some of the amp side effects, while increasing the best parts of the amp, and the amp keeps the mind focused/alert, and the tactile sensations the two make together are divine! Apparently some people say pot brings you down while tweaked, I couldn't disagree more, one of my fav combos, and it can get pretty trippy too.

4-FA + Kratom - my version of a speedball. Kratom keeps me from getting restless, yet I'm still nice & amped, and the body high synergy is out of this world! Perfect combo for a day alone, listening to lots od music, playing lots of guitar, getting some chores done - actually exactly what I'm doing right now. Throw some weed into the mix (as I will in a few hours) and it's my favorite non-psychedelic combo easily.

Nothing gets me there like adderall, ambien, oxy, and vodka. Be careful though, I feel like i can count on my fingers and toes how many times my heart beats a minute..