• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Lisdexamfetamine + clonazepam + sativa.

MDMA/MDA + oxycodone.

IV China White + cocaine in the same rig.

Diazepam + IV China.

MDAI (high dose) + methylone and plenty of ketamine or s-ket alongside a strong indica during comedown. (MDAI combo for novelty's sake)

Last edited:
Where to start...

DXM + Xanax + Weed + Nitrous at the peak

Benzo + Alcohol + Weed + N20

DXM + Oxycodone + Xanax + Weed + N20

DXM + Benzo + Opiate + Weed + Salvia + N20 seems interesting but never tried

Alot of my fave combos include DXM bc I don't have alot of connects which makes other dissociatives harder to find. And never even seen MDMa/LSD in person :p

just exceptional experiences i remember

weed + amphetamines
25b-nbome + beer
vodka + amphetamines

still sticking to weed + x

Red wine, weed, and temazepam was really euphoric, way more euphoric than I've ever felt on an (oral) opiate, actually.

IV Heroin, IV cocaine, and wine... + weed and cigarettes
But any strong opiate like morphine or hydromorph, and any good booze will do.

Feels like a hug from god. better than sex

One of my most euphoric highs/moments was on 90-120mg of temazepam powder (from breaking open 30mg white capsules) dumped down my throat and shortly after, during the come-up a strong indica-dominant strain was smoked. Bliss.

When I had a lower opi tolerance, ~90mg with 45-60mg insufflated generic roxicodone 30mg.

4-6mg of sublingual white 2mg k-pins with ~20mg/2x insufflated pink opana 10mg. Nodded for hours and hours.

Last edited:
Hey, all right. I tried to start a thread like this and it was closed because no drug combination threads were allowed ... anyway glad to find this one. :)

Couple years ago I had a system where I would alternate tequila, ketamine, and nitrous all throughout the evening, and occasionally add benzos or weed. I won't say it was glorious but it made good use of what I had on hand. Now I need to find a new pleasure.

Possibly two of my favourite nights on drugs was enjoying these combos:

K and methylone.

K and 2cb.

2c-b+k+dmt This one of my all time favorite combos; Iv'e had some of the best and most intense trips of my life from this.
mda+k+dmt
4meo-pcp-dmt

whats your favourite drug combo

I once had the nicest buzz from mixing Diazepam and dyhadrocodeine I didnt go mad and take huge doses but had the most amazing uplifting feeling from it. It was like being wrapped up in a warm blanket of utter contentment ans amazingly Euphoric. I was wondering whats your best cobo of drugs and how did it make you feel?

100 mgs of diazepam with 120 mgs of methadone with a fat joint of premium grade canadian grown cannabis...(I obviously have a high benzo and opioid tolerance)

I dont even know if these threads are allowed lol, but at least i got in here

Oxymorphone IR and Meth IVd and smoke som buds afterwards. Perfect blissful speedy combo.

Hmm. From a purely hedonistic standpoint, opis+benzos feel GREAT but as has been mentioned many times, it is a dangerous combo that has killed many so it should not be attempted by anyone ever...

That being said. These days I'm a big fan of kratom+etizolam+gabapentin+weed. Just pure bliss. But if you mix downers please be sure that you know what you're doing. I have had some wonderful experiences on heroin/oxy mixed with Xanax/clonazepam, but I have also done that combo and woken up in the hospital. I have also seen one of my closest friends die right in front of my eyes, if we hadn't given her the narcan we would have lost her....please be careful out there.

Back when I had a girlfriend, my favorite combo of all time was Adderall+heroin+weed+sex. But now sex isn't something that I come by too often, haha. Also, FWIW, I have had peak experiences on psychedelics that have left me with a bliss far more profoundly impacting than anything that any opiate or benzo has given me. The euphoria after peaking on DMT is just unreal. Same with MXE. I'm sure if you're a real hardhead you could mix the two but I'm just not that crazy.

Methadone (when not on Methadone maintenance, so without a methadone tolerance i guess you'd say), + Clonazepam + Carisoprodol

currently 5 grams of Bali kratom brewed into tea and 100mg of diphenhydramine will get me nodding and not able to feel my legs, it's incredible

DMT + Nitrous Oxide + Cannabis

pure MDMA + the original OC + Nicotine

Crystal + Heroin + Clonazepam + Cannabis + Nicotine