• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

^san pedro dosing isnt that dangerous IME, YMMV though

just get a foot long, 4-inch wide piece, and follow any of the recipes you can find.

it's pretty weak, but i'd say that dosage is normally comparable to about 2-2.5 grams of dried mushrooms if done right.

^san pedro dosing isnt that dangerous IME, YMMV though

just get a foot long, 4-inch wide piece, and follow any of the recipes you can find.

it's pretty weak, but i'd say that dosage is normally comparable to about 2-2.5 grams of dried mushrooms if done right.

Hmmm, do you eat it raw or cook it up some way to make it taste better?

I'd be cautious about just cutting off a piece that size and chowing down, thinking that I might either trip for days or start violent puking and get real sick.

How long does a trip from a piece that size usually last?

Hmmm, do you eat it raw or cook it up some way to make it taste better?

I'd be cautious about just cutting off a piece that size and chowing down, thinking that I might either trip for days or start violent puking and get real sick.

How long does a trip from a piece that size usually last?

6 hours, and you cook it into tea. it tastes worse than anything youve tasted before, so try to boil it down into as small a quantity as possible, and sip slowly.

I've always been fond of

benzos+marijuana
Benzos/opiates+amphetamine
Heroin+Coke IV

No brainer.. Peaking on AMAZING mdma, then at that moment a nice shot of dope.

This sounds crazy man.
Did some dilly on a come down from rolling once and was pleasantly surprised.

OT heroin and a cigarette ftw im gone

Want to Mixx some md and 2 c heard its a wild ride.

Crack pipe followed by a leisurely smoke off heroin.
Not had it for a long time but can still recall how nice it was.

^ i've never shot up but given the chance to do it with those two substances, i wouldn't hesitate

LSD and MXE
LSD and K
IV MXE + Heroin
MDMA/MDA and weed
MDMA and oxymorphone
IV Heroin + cocaine
Opiates + Benzo's
Mushrooms + weed (esp edibles!)
Dexedrine + clonazepam + weed

Pretty much everything with weed.

Best Drug Combinations? version 2.0

This thread used to exist. But it was closed and put into archive. What are the best drug combinations that you've ever tried? What made it so good ? And why did you like it?

Everyone pretty much says that Weed goes with everything. But the other day I noticed something rather funny. I noticed that a certain combination of drugs resulted in a 'high' (I put that in quotes because I wasn't trying to get high) that was very similar to weed.

The combination was 30 milligrams of Adderall (amphetamine), 20 milligrams of DXM, roughly 10 milligrams of Temazepam, and a couple gulps of simmered Bali Kratom. It was very odd - it felt like I had smoked a couple of bowels of okay weed. Not great weed (not bad weed), but okay weed. I had the intense focus, but felt incredibly lazy, my body felt like it was vibrating, and my vision was spinning.

I happened to look in the mirror and noticed that my eyes were incredibly puffy and bloodshot and I had a big, stupid grin on my face that I couldn't get rid of. A couple people thought I was high, but it was just a combination of a fuck ton drugs. Not healthy at all by the way...

Anyways, what combinations have been pleasant for you?

*Disclaimer* The combinations recommended in this thread should be taken with a grain of salt and nothing more. Combining drugs is a great way to end up dead - just keep that in mind.*Disclaimer*

^there is a version of that thread still active, in fact it wasn't too far down the main DC page...

Merged.

Favorite combination??

So, what are your favourite combinations??

Mine have to be Acid and Ketamine,
OR
opis and benzos (no specific ones together)
though i really like oxy and clonaz mixed...

and weed is always a given, lol.

(If there is a thread on this already, please feel free to re-direct me!! ^^ )

oops sorry about that! >.> will certainly keep in mind for next time, thank you! ^^

My fav combo= a great nights sleep+ dex+great day at work+ a great workout or run (like 5 miles) then like 30mg hydrocodone+30mg oxycodone+ another 5-10mg dex+ a couple vodka tonics. Cap it off with 5mg ambien and wait until the next day to start it all over again.

I think My new favorite combo is G and CrystalMeth:sus:... But an all-time choice selection is H and Weed!