Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

The title could not be more true.
20mg 2ce and ketamine and nitrous, ohhhhh fuck it was intense

The title could not be more true.
20mg 2ce and ketamine and nitrous, ohhhhh fuck it was intense

right on!!!! on 2c-b a hit of nitrous oxide felt glorious....moree than glorious, it already goes perfect with anything from dxm to LSD.... I'd Have to Say A Good Ammount of LSD + Nitrous and then ketamine (weed, benzos and lyrica are taken every day as medication, but I'd lower the benzo dose) there's no n2o cartidhes in this country unless you own a starbucks and export them... a shame cause I had some MDAI a week ago and smoked some Amnesia Haze and Northern Lights on top, and could feel the difference between saliva and indic a, and a hit off the joint felt as strong and gave a nitrous on psychedelics like rush...we tried to go feet n2o canisters with my friend but wasted 2 hours...

MDMA and LSD (and K and n2o) is amazing as well.....in the past I'd have said a neon flip (an opioid+lsd) an I still reckon it felt amazing, but I really want to quit now...for a day without work now that I'm opiate free in south america half a gram of Peruvian Fishscale and 2-6mg Alprazolam and 4mg Loperamide feels nice, so nice I don't need alcohol nor cigs and I'm gonna sleep and still have a nice chunk of coke, but I really dislike coke as a drug and it's users....something I still have from my early weed days and that my opioid addiction reaffirmed.......depends so much on the set,setting and what I'm up to....I love weed, but would chose LSD as my fav though I wouldn't do it daily (thug I have)....oh can't forget Ketamine and Nitrous and having a sitter give you a bong hit... I once took a transatlantic flight on 2 hash cookies and mushrooms, one of the worse experiences of my life...also meth and lsd for 3 days straight on a family vacation when I was like 17...so shameful...I like getting shitfaced in my apartment by myself nowadays....

Some Old Skool Favs I can remember, damn sometimes I mixed 16 substances in less than 24 hours (when I write benzos sometimes it was Alprazolam,Bromazepam,Clonazepam,Diazepam,Flunitrazepam,Lorazepam and Midazolam all taken together)

Heroin + Good MJ

Amineptine+Coke

H/Oxy+Crack+Midazolam

MDXX or 2ci + GBL

Carisoprodol+Benzos+Soft Opioids (made me OD after not using Carisoprodol for a good while, never took Carisopordol again)

Mushrooms + Oxy

GHB (got Xyrem powder from work) + Good Weed

as of late I'm doing K on it's own or with Cocaine,a good dose of K doesn't allow me to roll a J or pack a bowl...and weed doesn't feel as nice as laying down and listening some 'industrial/surfer' music...and since i quit opiods it's like mixing it with anything is kinda pointless. if there was nitrous.....but since there isn't ok... as for historical ones I have to remember some of the crazy shit I pulled but damn I was reckless, whilst death fearing at the same time....maybe that's why I'm still alive.....basically unless it's krokodil and djenkem I'd most likely dig one of them drugs in a combo....

btw since I can get veterinary jars of liquid K and with mxe becoming so popular, and reports of shady vendors I never got to try it, though by reading about it I'm damn curious....i've seen new K analogues popping up, I was mostly interested in mXe because of the glowing reports and the supposed lack of bladder problems (I got 2 50ml jars 50mg/ml at around week 3 after quitting bupe after years of not doing it) and damn I fell in love again, but that's why I respect it....then again in this city my contacts could be gone tomorrow and mXe seems harder to come by each day and I'm afraid it'll happen what happened with K, that in 2006 I ordered the Tokkyo from Mexico (though I could get it dirt cheap here) just cause I hate dealing with dealers/the club scene/ignorants.... I was gonna order some 4-fa or other one of those 'psychedelic amps' mostlycause we planned a trip with my only IRL friend in this country (also an expat) that is as well versed and experimented as I am with substances, but he's a broke italian, so even though I love spending time and getting high with him sometimes I'm like 'damn with all the free drugs I could have gotten a hooker' but I'm the kinda guy that has a better time with a weirdo intellectual northern italian that begs me for benzos and weed but can hold a real interesting convo than pulling a John McAffee....on the plus side when he gets money from Italia he is always buying me dinner at fancy places, things at the supermarket, pays for my scripts, etc...realmay weird guy, but then so am I...he doesn't like dissociatives but loves amps/productive drugs we were bona try 2-fma next, but after a post I read by BennyZA We don't think so...we can get methylphenidate and coke and dont particualary love them, though we do them if it's good quality, so EPH sounds boring, he wants to try 4-fa...if I found a mXe source (damn I might be the only asshole on earth that can get Ketamine Jars At The Local University Veterinary From Contact but can't get mXe sent...mail restrictions be mad crazy here, venezuelan bolivarian style, still I managed to smuggle things more illegal here than RC's like Foreign Checks and Credit Cards, Precious Metals, Foreign Currency (Dollars be more Illegal than Driving Under The Influence Of Benzos,Coke and Booze here....also it's way easier to fin a coked up driver than to find dollars, the foreign currency market works just like the drug market...and the cocaine market works like if we had 4 different stock/commodity/shady local bonds/shady local funds exchanges, so even though outsourcing and going to Market is the only thing you can do here that doesn't have a wage of 20-30 dollars, now, inflation and foreign currency illegality drive inflation insane, but even 'illegal' prices in dollar/euros/pounds go up cause they think all of us gringos are loaded and everyone wants to make a quick buck, and who can blame them? On the other hand neighboring country Uruguay, well you know about it....but the exports, the slow and modest but highly successful economical plan, damn it's i the zone 4 for imports, if you consider China as the center Uruguay and New Zealand are the most expensive countries in the world to import shit to...still they are creating great in'l relationships, and they invested a lot renewing the ports...my Italian friend is really considering moving there, which would be great, I worked for a little more than a year there, and the worse brick weed in the world went u$s 100-200 for an ounce of stems and seeds, a few months ago I tried Ganabana, the winner of the first Uruguayan Cannabis Cup... that was such a great analogy of the progress that little, modest but beautiful and not corrupt country of 3million habitants can make and become....so sad that where I'm living it could be so much better than all the rest of LatAm, basically Uruguay was a province of this country 'till a Peronist Populist Corrupt Gov't came here 11 years ago, yeah it's latam, you do your term, put your wife, rig there elections, nd then rig the re-election...whilst Uruguat got a president that was a former leftist guerillero (the ones here claim they were whilst they did biz with the military) and said he was sorry for his crimes and called to forgive but not forget the awful past...but there's democracy since 1985 in Uruguay and since their neighbors are so corrupt they hate that, it's not Finland...but Finland invested a lot in Uruguay! Another miracle country Finland...and they don't rig elections, other LatAms make fun of them for being 'provincial' but it's not like that at all, damn government parties alternate, and they talk maturely, and right doesn't mean prussian fascism and left doesn't mean expropiative big brother communism there...they have a balance that due to demography in Europe it wouldn't be possible.... it has always been called the Switzerland of Latin America due to it's lax progressive laws, for example when all these ultra Catholic Countries had divorce banned, in some countries up intros the mid-90s couples could go there and get a divorce, same with other laws regarding abortion, health, etc, 15 years ago/10 years ago it was a poor country dependent on it's neighbors...nowadays it's a marvel, but it costs about the same than France for food and rent, and there you cannot go undercover like in the neighboring countries, so you gotta become a tax paying citizen... ) lol what a Rant....but I'm speaking the truth, for all you people that say you want to leave America but dunno where to go and then read that weed is legal in North Korea....well now Weed put Uruguay on the map, I took my ex wife there when I met her years ago and told her it was the land of the future as we were tripping on lsd on the beach and smoking a blunt a cop came by and we were all paranoid and he just told my girl that she was barefoot and had just gotten of the ocean and that it gets cold at night, and for us to be safe and cool...) have many more stories....I think the best combo is doing LSD at a deserted Uruguayan beach, the weed is legal though I still have to smuggle mine, and there are Farmacias that sell more shit than in Tijuana in one of the borders...

Shit is really expensive like I said due to being zone 4, but I really think that if I made enough $, got a stable job online, won the lottery I'd move there...it's not all glamorous and weedy, damn the Ghetto of downtown Montevideo is awful and the people smoking Chasqui (local crack but way dirtier, byproducts of when they turn base into hcl) make you wanna cry, the drug scene is really small and limited, but there are no mail restrictions and basically everyone will be a grower in a couple years time.....so best combo order/send your fav shit to Uruguay, ghet a weed connect and any good drug there, even as a beach bum, or at the seediest motel is gonna feel so much better...just don't OD cause the paramedics pick you up and take you to the hospital for free...lol I remember being in Europe chatting with this Urugiayan friend and he was telling me how much he was drinking and how much lorazepam he was talking and how he was gonna smoke weed at a rooftop, and a few hours later in the wee hours of the morning I get a phone call in Spanish saying it's from a Montevideo Hospital to check the identity of a patient....lol my ex even lost pour passports and her wallet there and they mailed them back to her address!) and I didn't got some bupe on the mail cuz the address was wrong so it was also sent back to the sender...and ages ago I was with another girlfriend who did loads of coke and we were at a park and she struck a convo with this sketchy looking dude, turns out he was packing heat and wanted to rob us but he finally decided it was a better idea to hook us up with killer coke and shitty weed...we even went to his house, and his 12 year old little bro was doing math homework, met his patents all the drill, couldn't believe he was packing heat and doing the while 'LatAm Thug Life' thing....it was so fake...lol, though there are real thighs though....anyways now it's full of tourists, in about a month I'll go and see how it is now...set and setting....and of course supply and free trade, even if the s&h costs more than the product :p (mods move/delete if you find this off topic, which it is as I'm geeked out, but I think it could be of interest with all the Uruguay Marijuana Hype)

so best Combo

LSD+MDMA at an isolated beach i n Uruguay in autumn, nowadays visiting a grower and getting $25 dollars boxes of 10 n2o cartridges...

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of what I have experienced that I can recall right now:

- Methylone + Mephedrone+ DMT + Nitrous
- Meth + Heroin (IV speedball)
- Meth + Coke (IV speedball)
-MDMA + Nitrous

Oooh hey now yeaaaaah hey

My new favorite:

T:00:00 Half a weed chocolate bar
T:00:00 10mg Diazepam Oral
T:02:00 20mg MXE SL
T:02:45 Dab of shatter (50mg) Vaped

Oh yeah.

Oooh hey now yeaaaaah hey

My new favorite:

T:00:00 Half a weed chocolate bar
T:00:00 10mg Diazepam Oral
T:02:00 20mg MXE SL
T:02:45 Dab of shatter (50mg) Vaped

Oh yeah.

omg that sounds absolutely perfect, minus the edible. Not really into eating weed.

I used to do 30-40 mgs MXE, a tallcan of beer, and then at the peak of both a couple dabs of shatter and it would be bliss. Got me craving MXE now, fuck. Is SL MXE that different from oral?

^SL is higher BA than oral IIRC, and y u no like edibles? i love dem.

^SL is higher BA than oral IIRC, and y u no like edibles? i love dem.

word thats what I figured. Idk I like edibles from time to time but it's more of a commitment than just smoking haha and I def wouldn't want MXE on top of oral cannabis. Some of my most psychedelic moments have been from oral cannabis, but I also tend to overdo it a lot because it's hard to gauge dose sometimes.

Hard drug fav combo:

Oxycodone lots orally in ir form
China white lots snorted
Lots of alprazolam
A tonne of cannabis
and a valium .

I reckon it's a highly dangerous combo, which is why I monitor my HR and BP before adding in a new drug. So before I'd add china on top of oxy I'd check my vitals, feel out my breathing, if both are normal bp and heart rate I go for the next opiate or benzo/downer.

My current favorite out of drugs I allow myself is bali kratom, dank, and my prescribed dose of klonopin. Two or 3 hours later I drink a can or two of ice beer and forget about life for a while.

But if I did everything like in my old days then I enjoy a heroin, crack, blunt, and malt liquor combo.

All time favorite = LSD + DMT (DMT smoked just after LSD peak, repeated a few times). The acid gives the DMT more energy/lucidity, and the DMT adds a whole new dimension of insanity to the LSD...if you've got both you practically owe it to yourself to combine them.

4-HO-MiPT + 5-MeO-MiPT is fantastic; the visuals of each gel together perfectly, the 4-HO-MiPT keeps that "classic psychedelic" feel there while the 5-MeO-MiPT adds speediness, stronger tactile effects, and it's unique headspace to the mix.

4-AcO-DMT + mushrooms is one of the deepest trips you can take (when dosed strongly)- this combo led to a mind-melting, life changing ego-death the day after my birthday this summer. Perfect combo, like the 4-subbed DMT trifecta (4-AcO-DMT, 4-PO-DMT, 4-HO-DMT).

4-AcO-DMT + DXM (lower 3rd plateau- rocketed into the 4th w/ the 4-AcO) was the strongest drug experience I've ever had- totally out of body for most of the trip, but even when I wasn't I was just barely aware of who I am, what was happening, where I was, etc. Not for the faint of heart!

On the DXM note, DXM + weed. With psychedelics weed is really best saved until you've passed the peak (at least with orally ingested psychs), too much weirdness/confusion can happen before that, but weed on top of DXM is perfect, the weed eliminates body load issues while strengthening the body high overall, and obviously boosts the dissociative effects, and synergizes perfectly into the DXM headspace.

Weed + kratom is perfect for relaxation. This mix is my new favorite way to comedown from a trip (most of the time though I just smoke weed on the comedown- not trying to get a habit with kratom!), or just a great way to be chilled out all day. Adding some beers to the mix creates the ultimate "feel good" high (that or beer + weed + opium).

Amphetamines + weed is another; I love the pumped up stimulant feeling, then adding weed shit gets nice and weird! Even had some bizarre fucking visuals on this mix (maybe wouldn't if I wasn't a big time psych user), not like psychedelic visuals, more fucked up & "jagged". The sizes of everything kept changing/vibrating, and there wasn't the psychedelic brightness...actually kinda similar to visuals I remember from benadryl, but unlike benadryl I was feeling great and my mind was lucid, and looking directly at things didn't make them disappear (never did enough benadryl for full on hallucinations of things that weren't there- or maybe I did but can't remember haha)

Last edited:
although I don't recommend it for safety reasons, the best drug feeling I have ever had was a speedball. It's that "my whole body is melting into ecstasy" feeling. Too bad it only lasts about a minute and then slowly fades away.

back in the day, clonopin, alcohol and weed was pretty nice though. Although my legs would get rubbery and make it hard to walk.

My favorite ever was probably Weed, Keef, Opium, Shrooms and Nitrous.

Other great combos were: Weed, Salvia and Nitrous

Weed, Hash, Opium and Alcohol

Weed, Salvia and Calea Zacatechichi

Weed and Red Wine

Dexedrine and Caffeine

Weed and Percocet

Mescaline and psilocybin in equipotent doses (a bit hard to gauge, since they both come from natural sources, but I've never overshot somehow) is the perfect psychedelic combo IMO.

With plenty of pot of course ;)

Mescaline and psilocybin in equipotent doses (a bit hard to gauge, since they both come from natural sources, but I've never overshot somehow) is the perfect psychedelic combo IMO.

With plenty of pot of course ;)

I'm NOT asking for sources, but I just don't know how anyone finds mescaline these days.

I've been looking for it forever and never once found it.

I guess someone could legally get San Pedro cactus and make it but I wouldn't have a clue how and wouldn't dare with messing up the dosage.

I know it was around in the 60s and 70s more and I wonder why?

Such a hard substance to find.