• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

I'm getting my procedure done tomorrow and so looking forward to midazolam/dilaudid
(Puppy I'm moving this to Drug Culture)

You all and the opioids jesus christ. Ill give you all insite on this. I am a 19 year old guy i dont have the exp as you who started this. Back when I was 18... From what I have done, pure MDMA, and some fluff LSD (4 klonopin and 10 xanax as well) will give you the most EUPHORIC feeling you will ever experience in your entire life. Not even close to h or meth or anything you could try. Approximate dose 1.1g (orally) of mdma plus 2 tabs of that grateful dead LSD, I experienced a feeling I will never ever get to experience again and I took molly all the time. Every day almost. People think exctasy is the shit, no. People are forming it into ACTUAL pure MDMA in its simplest form now! Its insane!

A close second is 1.5gram of MDMA snorted and eaten, followed by a .7 of ISOMER Ketamine (plus 4 klonopin and 10 xanax). That will give you the most bliss feeling of euphoria and tranquility. Gawwwwd i miss that shit.

But a 3rd, and unfortunate one is unfortunately xanax. Im sorry but after doing it all, xanax almost takes the whole cake. Its the most care-free not give a shit form of any drug imaginable you dont think about this SHIT world for one second with xanax. I have combined it with alcohol, cocaine, mdma, meth, heroin, klonopin, ketamine, almost everything I have done has a xanax in the middle of it. God damn I wish I could take back one thing in my life and that is ever popping one of those pills. In honor of future the most bars ive done in a day are 56. Cheers:)

DISCLAIMER ;)

Guys i have years of substance abuse under my belt as well. I do not recommend MDMA long term to anybody, and certainly do not recommend the mixture of it with any other substances.

Do not mix heroin and klonopin or xanax as it is very VERY deadly.

Ketamine is a drug you never find so dont ever do it if someone offers it to you my sources were extremely high quality.

LSD now is riddled with research chemicals i have also knowingly taken to experiment with for my own experience. I dont recommend using any nowadays either.

I have been addicted to xanax for almost a year. Prescribed 4mg kpin a day for 6 months until i cut it. It is the most addicting substance in the world. I was up to 20 to 30 2mg bars a day. Be careful guys and gals! END disclaimer

Had to put that last part on there because that shit was dangerous and I have flatlined before. Just posting for the interest of information for others sake. I may not be as old as you but I got some tales for the ages! Have a good night all.

My absolute favorite drug cocktail would be a good dose of heroin and some fish scale mixed with some somas great high. Also Mephedrone, Bkmdma and mda mixed is amazing and another favorite of mine would definitely be Mephedrone and mda mdma and some ketamine. Those are just a few cocktails i love please share your favorite and the effects, i would love to learn of some new exciting cocktails to try in the future!!!

Fuck mannnnnnn I am one of FEW that can relate too :D kittyflip

I once told my friend he could hit the salvia, but he had to take a whippit right after.. I had the balloon ready for him. That was the deal.. so he did it.
And then he JUMPED up, and ran out of the room screaming. . LOL Idk if that is his favorite cocktail..

Hahahah some of these are hilarious to read! i really enjoy IV Dilaudid with midazolam had that a few times. Ive taken in the upwwards of 20+ mgs of xanax it was eyeballed powder so it was always a guess haha :s and .3 snorted china and some flexeril and of course some BTH and i remember waking up on the ground everyone freaking out and friends doing cpr and blowing meth up my nose. I am prescibed xanax as well but quit then took my whole script in 4 days 90 bars.. I use to love mixing etizolam xanax klonopin and valium with some OC or BTH that was amazing. and Thank you for moving it to the correct place. Got my new xanax script and locked that shit up. I miss mephedrone that was the shit for real but as time has went on i wonder if it was actually as cool as i remember is there any RCs like mephedrone? i remember the good old days when i could go to the local smoke shop or narco terrorism shops and pick up whatever lol.

Kratom + weed
Meth/amphetamine + oxycodone
Methamphetamine + alprazolam + kratom
LSD + MDMA
LSD + Weed + clonazepam/diazepam on the comedown
DMT + questioning your entire existence

My favorite cocktail would be:

High purity H + crystal in the same shot + IV midazolam + high dose diazepam + lots of hash + lines of pure blow every 20 minutes + soma + ambien every 2 hours + good LSD "like the stuff we had back in my high school days" throughout the experience... im drooling

Benzos and any stimulant (coke or amphetamines, not mdma though, 2fma for example)

Ahhh I'd say a good ol hippie flip would be my favorite. Some legit gold cap shrooms and mdma. Otherwise acid and molly kicks ass too, but it's hard to find good acid these days *tear*

Now if I'm gonna get my hands a little more dirty, I'd say the best mix has to be somewhat of a speedball. Snort some oxy, complimented with a few lines of some killer yola (coke), crack open a cold beer, and on the comedown smoke some heroin, and then rail or sublingual a benzo and smoke a nice bowl of good bud when you are ready to wrap it all up.... and that my friends is a momentary full orgasmic existence.

A speedball is pretty kickass.

But what I like to on a daily basis is the following;
Disclaimer: This cocktail is extremely dangerous for !! everyone !!, especially people who don't have BIG tolerances and MUCH experience with EVERY category of drugs on this list! Please do NOT try out a combination like this unless you are VERY experienced with said drug categories, both when using them alone, and in various combinations between different classes of drugs listed below. Please be mindful of what you're doing/combining when using drugs, and don't go blindly following the doses that you read online, especially if they warn you that it's dangerous. Just be smart, always start low and avoid mixing downers as much as possible,
alltogether would be ideal.
If you don't need to take these large, pontially dangerous (the life-threatening kind) to get the effects you're looking for, wonderful. Stick to what you know works without being dangerous, and stay away from combos &/or doses like these. This is a post about what I like, not about what I recommend anyone ought to try ever. I only dose this high because I've gotten to this point over a long time and if I want the high I'm looking for, I require these doses. I usually take a break from oxy each month for 2 weeks minimum, and only use methadone during that time - but this is a 2month long run without the oxy ever running out, though a break is imminent - within a few days I'll be taking a long break from oxy.

1. A small dose of methadone (that doesn't overpower other opioids, lately that's been between 40-70mg, but closer to 40mg is better as 70mg is on the high end if you want to take other opis with it).
  2. Then along with that (I take the methadone for its sedative effects mainly, it pairs particularly well with oxy which is the main short-acting opioid I use) high dose(s) of oxycodone (Alternatively this can be substituted for H, but that leaves little need for the methadone - but some can still be added if you're using H instead of oxy, or if you're using both H and oxy I'd just leave in the methadone, but wouldn't exceed the 40mg dose when there's H involved, it can also be less than 40mg depending on how strong you like your 'opioidergic sedation' to be, there are plenty of other sedatives I add to my mix, but I like the largest portion of the sedation to come from to opioid itself).
  3. I also add 50mg of the 1st generation antihistamine hydroxyzine to the mix for potentiation. Alternatives can be diphenhydramine or promethazine, or a combination of 2 (or sometimes all 3 even) of said antihistamines; 25mg of each, I don't exceed 75mg with these cause I don't want to accidentally trigger their deliriant effects by dosing it too high.
  4. Then I usually just take my maintenance dose of benzodiazepines (12mg bromazepam) on top, but I also frequently add alprazolam &/or brotizolam to the mix.
  5. I like to add a small dose of amphetamines too (either orally, or IV'd along with the oxy). Up to a max of 50mg amphetamines usually. This is the highest dose I can take without having it overpower the downer high, especially when IV'd, when it's oral I'm more likely to get away with it if I dose a little more than I should have. Sometimes I take a bit of amphet when my downer high is too strong and I'd surely fall asleep if I didn't. (It's not out of fear of not waking up that I do this, because if that was the case, I'd call an ambulance since amphet isn't going to save my ass, only narcan &/or flumazenil is. - It's just because I don't wanna waste a good high by falling asleep, especially since a good high take so many drugs for me). Also I don't start dosing more downers right after doing some amphetamines because I feel like I can, this is super dangerous, especially if before taking the amphetamines I wasn't able to stay awake. Only time I might dose more downers then is when the half lives of the drugs that were knocking me out (usually the oxy &/or xanax &/or brotizolam) have passed at least twice.
  6. Then lately I've been enjoying lyrica (300mg is usually enough for me, and I've never taken more than 600mg. Even when I'm on a relatively high dose of amps, 300-600mg lyrica will stop the amphetamines dead in its tracks and most likely put me out like a light to boot) on top of all that as well.

Gluten free light non alcoholic beer and cigarettes my friend!

Chase it with some gospell and thank me later :)

MDMA + K
MDMA+speed+K+LSD
MDMA+K+speed+salvia
salvia+mushrooms
allylescaline+4-aco-dmt

Any stimulant+weed or opioids (Or any "downer")
Even caffiene or methylphenidate works, the downers usually cancel out the stim high and provide the most euphoria and the stims just make it way cooler

-snorting 1-1.5mg 25i NBOME and, after 90 minutes, snort some S+ Ketamine, enough to K-Hole quick so that'd be about 150mg for me if it's good K.

-aMT 100-150mg oral + 50-100mg lines of MDAI ( do no try this, VERY dangerous combination, could very well give you serotonin syndrome, you could die)