• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Omg this thread has now got me chomping at the bit, i wish!

Although still wondering what to do with my ketamine, ( homeless thread im sure, cant seem to post there)

Last edited by a moderator:
The first few times doing dxm+weed were the best experiences of my life. If i could still get that feeling now id without a doubt name it my fave... Unfortunately a year of almost daily dxm use about 4 years ago made the "magic" disappear. even to this day i would bet that the tolerance is still there and i haven't touched the stuff in over a year.

So i have to go with lsd+weed. Smoking a bowl or a few hits off a joint/blunt about 2 hours in sends me to another reality. Visuals, insight, everything about the trip changes it seems.

The runner up on the other side of the spectrum is speed/coke+opiates. Speed(d-amp to be precise) is my DOC and having a small love affair with opiates every once in a while (and i mean awhile because I've seen what opiate addiction does to a person) I love the speed ball effect I get.

K + MDMA , nice.. I have some Ketamine, and tomorrow I shall have some nice MDMA crystal as well. Been a good while since I've done MDMA, and the combo is lovely, but also quite some time ago. :) I'm sure it'll be lovely when I eventually do the mdma (almost certainly combined with K).

I've only ever had a properly dosed speedball (heroin and coke in the same shot) once and it was the most intense and orgasmic experience of my life.
I think I used a bit too much coke tho, I was having extremely realistic hallucinations during the rush like people walking towards me and a black suv sinking into the ground.
I was also sweating like I just ran 10 miles.
No paranoia at all tho, I was feeling like a god.

(smoked) crack + (smoked) heroin
(smoked) crack + (snorted) bupe + xanax
(snorted) mephedrone + (oral) super low dose 2cb + alcohol

Dexedrine + hydrocodone + a small amount of Valium. Would like to try it with a stronger opiate at some point.

Anything a good mix with cocaine or is it really best on its own especially with mdma involved. I have heard a hard no to cocaine and mdma because the cocaine cancels out a good hard roll. This answer was backed up with an if you get overwelmed on a hard roll cocaine can help you come down smoother quickly. But I have also heard a hard yes because if you do cocaine on the mdma come up when the cocaine wears off the roll is harder. Yay or nay?

LSD + Cannabis
Goes hand in hand

LSD + Valium
Sluggish enlightment

LSD + Datura Stramonium
Let's invite Satan

Subutex + Cannabis

Dreamy pleasure

Subutex + Datura Stramonium

Twilight dreaming

Tramadol + Alprazolam + Caffeine
Working mans diet

Tramadol + Cannabis
Breakfast

Klonopin + Pregabalin
Village drunk

Klonopin + Alcohol
Unleash the retard

Klonopin + Amphetamine + Alcohol
Chaos-brew

mdma + mda is just, ugh, its just so right. roll on your roll? yes thank you! also mdma + lsd is an absolute fun ride.

for a super chill time, 30-50mg of oxy (oral) and a 6 pack of choice. add a joint to that. mmmm=D
it be like spaghetti and meatballs

What is your favorite drug cocktail?

My absolute favorite drug cocktail would be a good dose of heroin and some fish scale mixed with some somas great high. Also Mephedrone, Bkmdma and mda mixed is amazing and another favorite of mine would definitely be Mephedrone and mda mdma and some ketamine. Those are just a few cocktails i love please share your favorite and the effects, i would love to learn of some new exciting cocktails to try in the future!!!

My absolute favorite poly-drug cocktail is IV, morphine-laced heroin mixed with Xanax, roxy, and liquor. My veins are wrecked due to 21 years of heroin addiction so I now have to make do with my prescribed Roxicodone for opioids. I was prescribed 90mg every day (6 roxy15s/day= 180roxy 15s every month for the past several years. Back home I was prescribed that same amount of roxy, plus 2 Oxycontin 40s/day, but I now live in the rural mountain hell of Northwestern NC, which is very nazi-esque when it comes to opioids and there isn't any heroin anyway. That is ultimately a good thing, as I've been heroin free for more than 5 or 6 years now). When I jumped thru the hoops and got my 90mg of roxy per day prescribed to me I know when to shut up and be happy with that, lest I be labeled a drug seeker) for legit chronic pain that's been going on for 20 years and hurts more and more as I get older. I moved to another state 3 and 1/2 years ago. 40 years of living in the city and then moving to bfe, rural hell is like another planet. I'm still not used to this country living shit.

I got bounced off my old pain doc and it took months to find another pain doctor to take me as a patient and treat me with opioid therapy. I've had 2 visits with him so far, and he's got me on half of my old dose (he's given me 90 roxy 15s each of the first 2 months) pending the x-ray report he ordered. I had the x-ray done at his practice on the 2nd visit, so hopefully my pain doctor will raise my dose back up to 90mg of Roxicodone every day, long term. Even if he titrates me up an extra pill a day every month (like 120 roxy 15s this month, 150 in November, and back stable at 180 every month come December I'll smile and be happy and thankful. I really need more due to my pain and tolerance levels, but I'm aware of today's climate and the way stuff works in rural areas (where there isn't heroin, pharmaceutical opioids take it's place), so, like I said, I know when to shut up, smile, and be thankful and grateful to get that. Fingers crossed and praying more than a preacher for that to happen.

I'm already prescribed enough Xanax to do it's job (8mg/4 xanny bars per day that I've been on for years for a nasty panic disorder). I try and save a little bit of both each day so I can have my party days (like weekends, and Halloween is coming up. Halloween is like my Christmas). I really need him to raise my roxy dose back to 180 roxy 15s every month, even if you don't count wanting to actually feel my stuff on some days, as that's a pretty menial dose for me (I need at least 150-200mg + of roxy and 20mg + of xanny, all at the same time in order to feel a decent buzz, and 90mg of roxy per day just takes the edge off the pain. I don't even feel anything, even drowsiness, from 8mg of xanny in a single dose and 90mg of roxy spread throughout the day).

It's kinda hard sometimes when the drugs that you legit need happen to be same classes of drugs that you're addicted to. I miss the good fent analogs too ( I like Butyr fent HCL, and was growing pretty fond of Acryl fent before my old, reliable source went outta business). But yeah, the high dose, strong opioids combined with high dose, strong benzos, with bourbon, is my favorite combo.

Edit/obligatory disclaimer : If you don't have years and years of experience with daily, high doses of powerful opioids and benzos, and thus a high tolerance, then obviously it's up to you to establish and be aware of what you can handle. I'm aware that what most people consider high dosages of medications they consider powerful are dangerous, especially the "killer combo" of opioids, benzos and liquor. To me, and a lot of people on here, this is really not that much, and completely safe This is where common sense and being aware of what you can handle come into play. We're adults here, most of us with plenty of experience with these kinds of things, and "newbies" and occasional users should dose accordingly. To me, this is a moderate dose, to some, it's a killer.

Last edited:
I'm getting my procedure done tomorrow and so looking forward to midazolam/dilaudid
(Puppy I'm moving this to Drug Culture)

I'm getting my procedure done tomorrow and so looking forward to midazolam/dilaudid
(Puppy I'm moving this to Drug Culture)

Jealous!

Not jealous of the surgery (sorry) but jealous of your after care meds ;)

Dilaudid is one I’ve never tried. I can’t even imagine how amazing it would be to have it on an IV drip. Good luck on your surgery :)

I would never do this again... But... Some H (iv) , then a hit of crack , and then nodding out right after. I loved it . I just loved it. To me that was a wonderful and satisfying feeling. Like I accomplished something. Lol.