• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.2.0

Umph. Still awake since Tuesday. Testing 3,4-CTMT/benzo combos for my "project" got too much of the former in me. Spent two days/nights at the office but that not unusual to me... except I did not lie down on the couch at all. Hearing vague voices now but gotta hold on 'til 3. Office door locked, phone lines diverted to secretary. Office door locked and will remain so.

quick question: How quick is the onset when plugin 4fa

Dunno but I never heard of anyone plugging 4FA dang thing took an hour to onset orally. That said this one of the rare pseudo E I actually sort of enjoyed. If someone walked in the door wielding some I'd be the first to yell SOLD! Then Substitute MDMA for one of the more decent still-legal analogues. Then my exhaustion would be history for 4 or 5 hours. The low point I am at even coke would change hands.

Last edited:
So I just found the purest and most sublime 4-FA from the most legit of sources one can find.

Pray tell... pm me Nah it's against the rules don't wanna get anyone in trouble. So tired I forget the likeliness of that poster being anywhere me is next to nonexixtent.

4-FA is a gem IME, dunno about toxicity, but doesn't feel more toxic than MDxx or cocaine to me, and doesn't have the suicide tuesday efect MDxx has, even the immediate 4-FA come-down is relatively easy to handle, easier than coke... shame it was made illegal so quick here, not that it changes much. One of the best RC stims for sure!

Tried out 4-FA for the first time. Tried it at ~30mg to see how it would work as a work aid and it actually performed well. 30mg was right at threshold, but provided a good clarity of mind and minor stimulation (felt kind of like when I mix coca leaves and yerba mate). No euphoria at this dose, but felt a lightness to the body. No jitters, no distractions.

Again, 30mg was extremely minor in effects, but it was a solid aid for sitting down and reading papers. Next trial will be at 45mg and I'm going to slowly titrate up, taking a week or so between trials. I've got a sample of 2-FMA coming in soon as well, so we'll see how that compares.

it wasn't psychedelic in the spiritual or even visually tranditional sense at all. It had effects very similar to what I would expect deleriants would be like. I would hear all these voices and suddenly even start talking to them thinking they were real.

The most fascinating hallucinations, where I would look at an object and think it was a person or a figurine and it would get more and more detailed and move and make gestures and smile, all the while the background and colors remained normal. These hallucinations lasted well into the 24 hours after the drugs main effects wore off.

I went through a G in 48 hours, all IV dosing. comedown compared to a mild mdma comedown. I really like this drug....but i think its very very addictive and i might like it too much and might be too easy to get away with abusing it because you don't feel that bad after

Lots of times when my eyes would catch an object, i would hallucinate that it was a person moving or doing something.

During the peak things did get somewhat psychedelic in the traditional mdma like sense, brighter colors etc. but these hallucinations were very fascinating and like nothing I had ever experienced because I was stone cold sober besides when they would happen.

I didn't have entirely too much 4-FA to try out, so I don't have the amount experience with it I'd typically prefer to make a solid judgement on whether or not I like it overall.

But I won't be obtaining anymore... Perhaps I just had a skewed idea of what to expect from it, but it had more strange (almost psychedelic but not quite?) effects than I expected it to.

Like I said, I didn't get a chance to gather a great deal of personal information effects-wise, it just wasn't my cup of tea. I prefer more "straight-forward" stimulation. Each his own.

Also forgot to add, I'd read elsewhere that people had advocated using light doses as a "study-aid", but I could NOT find a dosage (tried 2-3 different light doses) in which this drug would be effective in that way for me. But that's not to say it couldn't be used as such, just my opinion on it.

Last edited:
http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/15563650.2014.974262
might want to have a look at this! td lr: " We report a case of a young man who developed severe toxicity and cardiogenic shock after using 4-FA, with laboratory confirmation."

.. also.. important context.. "Two days prior, he had received naltrexone intramuscular injection as part of an opioid addiction treatment program and was taking fluoxetine and trazodone."

and not sure of the dose of 4-fa.

Yes very true. I think the important factor here is, that we have a documented case of toxicity that can be lead back to 4-fa in part or in total. It seems the substance is not as Un toxic as thought before!

Whats the best time to eat before taking 4-fa? An hour before, two hours before? Whats the best way to get the best experience?

Yes very true. I think the important factor here is, that we have a documented case of toxicity that can be lead back to 4-fa in part or in total. It seems the substance is not as Un toxic as thought before!
My general impression has always been that with 4-fa, you had to be more careful with dosage than e.g. mephedrone or methylone.

Does anyone supplement 5-htp while taking 4-FA? wondering about taking 5-htp a day or two before I ingest any 4-fa and the day after. Or does one have to be taking 5-htp regularly for some time for support with serotonin levels?

My general impression has always been that with 4-fa, you had to be more careful with dosage than e.g. mephedrone or methylone.

Pray tell, what would your ideal dosage be?

Does anyone know if taking 4-FA along with a dopamine precusor supplement (herbal) is safe? Would it add to the tweak, mainly increasing mental pleasure/euphoria? This dopamine precusor also contains serotonin, although it is known to increase levels of dopamine more significantly. Would the greater dopamine production lead to lower serotonin levels, even though the said herb contains serotonin, would this in turn indeed aid to sustained serotonin levels upon comedown of 4-FA? Or would 5-htp add to the combo or be better used solely without said herb?

Last edited:
It does not seem safe. I´ve heard that too much serotonin is not good. The body can only take a certain amount of it and dismiss the overload.

It does not seem safe. I´ve heard that too much serotonin is not good. The body can only take a certain amount of it and dismiss the overload.

Thanks, I was thinking it might be asking for too much. I feel that after the 4-FA has been dosed, upon the last dose and comedown, it would be beneficial to take both 5-htp and mucuna in combination to aid in the fastest recovery possible, with a most beneficial boost to one's neurotransmitter equilibrium and feelings of focus and contentment, as well as overall energy levels physically and mentally. In fact one could avoid any notable comedown completely by taking the supplements right after the peak has diminshed from the last dose.

Is it safe to combine 4-FA with a couple drinks of alcohol, say 2-3 drinks total throughout the experience? I've read conflicting reports, some people say it adds nicely, others say it can be dangerous and lead to blackouts.

I just had some cocaine yesterday, really great stuff too, and I have to say I'm no longer a fan after having used some of these new RC stim's. But then I guess I didn't try IV'ing the coke which is probably why I didn't find it that enjoyable...but I will never IV any drug, I have a very addictive personality and I've met too many people who got hooked on coke and heroin as soon as they IV, whereas when they were still sniffing it it was only a habit, not a true addiction. All really great coke (insufflated) does for me now is make me edgy and paranoid after the first couple lines which wears off quick, with fast, fleeting euphoria which goes away after the first few redoses and then the 'anhedonia', best described as moreish, agitated, restlessness, kicks in.

I'm about 125mg of 4-FA right now and the buzz is so much more pleasurable, lucid, and focused than the half gram of blow I did yesterday which turned me into an edgy agitated mess. I guess when you realize that IV'ing coke is the best bang for your buck you simply cannot approach powder for insufflation anymore.

I've always believed amphetamines were royalty in the stim class whereas cocaine was simply a courtesan, even whore if you will hehe. It's a short rush that begs for redosing constantly. I have yet to dabble with the cathinone RC's which I am greatly looking forward to. It's also baffling to me as to why people even look for drugs on the street anymore. Unless you are very connected and have some serious trustworthy sources, anyways I'm getting way off topic the 4-FA is kicking in now gonna go watch something on Netflix and check back about the alcohol combo!

I really want to have a couple glasses of wine but want to makes sure it's safe which I'm sure it is, just looking for words of experience from people who've combined alcohol with 4-FA.

Last edited:
^^ I would say a definate no no as for combining 4-FA with alcohol, at low doses of each, i suppose it can be ok, as in not much unwanted effects, however especially when the 4-FA is coming up alcohol in my case as in my gf, and a couple of friends felt effects ranging from nausea, to vomiting, to rolling around on the floor with eyeballs rolling back (2nd hand report from a friend) the person was very drunk though, the 4-FA dose was rather high (200+mg) and he was a first timer.

Personally i find the large majority of stims especially MDxx (and analogues) as well as cathicones cut my desire to drink booze, i enjoy a nice fresh glass of juice or water waaay more.

In response to the report of cardiogenic shock associated with 4-fa, there are also several reports of people developing lasting hypertension after FA use, a few of them being in this very thread iirc, and a user also posted a warning after his friend had to undergo heart surgery after using 4-fa regularly (I think, may have been another FA) so for all you daily or frequent users of this substance, tread very cautiously... These chems seems a bit fishy if you ask me, but that's just my opinion so don't bother trying to start an argument on the safety of flourinated amphetamines, I won't bite.

Last edited: