Bluelight

Thread: Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ownage View Post
    So pretty much same thing as subs. I'm trying to find something that doesn't have dependencies. I don't want to be on subs for rest of my life and I can't go thru wd. Yes I am a pussy.
    There is nothing that you can take to completely remove the withdrawals.. All you can do is make them more manageable, which is the purpose of something like suboxone.

2. Collapse Details

Are the zubsolv's easy to accurately break into smaller pieces? That's a big consideration for me, and probably a lot of us...It's the reason I don't fuck with the generic Suboxone tablets. they're as hard as a rock, they're not scored.

I know Reckitt Douchehiser would rather have people pay almost the same amount for a 2mg pill as an 8mg pill so they can make even more money when you try to taper down. It says right on the strips "Do not cut or attempt to break down"(not in so many words)...Luckily my doctor isn't an idiot and prescribes me half-strips...I mean, other than Reckitt Benckiser being greedy, why is breaking up the pills or strips such a big deal, because you won't get a completely accurate dose? Who cares if one half-strip is 3.91 and the other half is 4.09? Like that makes any difference whatsoever!

3. Collapse Details

Zubsolv are not hard to break apart at all, easier than roxicodone pills are to break up, even though Orexo and my doctor stated that I should not break them apart for some reason regarding the pill coating... I break mine apart with no diminished effects. As far as pill scoring goes, zubsolv is not scored (check the images on page 1). You could ball park it though... I have, and from my experience it's not difficult to do so... Break the pill in half it's equal to half a strip, break the half it's a quarter strip etc... If you want exact measurements though then I guess you might not want zubsolv.

4. Collapse Details

If I could get it into rough eighths, I'd be happy....That's one advantage of the sub strips, you can get down to the sub mg doses without a lot of trouble, but if the zubsolv are cheaper and easier to break up, I'd try them...

I've never done a single Roxi in my whole life...I started opiates on heroin and never switched...I did the original 40 and 80 mg oxys several times, but never bothered with the "blues"....When I say "blues", I mean 1mg Xanax.

5. Collapse Details

I wonder what it is about the Zubsolv formulation that can improve it's BA?

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    That is so absurd that it says they are not to be cut up. So the smallest dose possible in that case is 2 mg from a 2/.5 strip and you have to dose in increments of 2 mg. Its a great strategy to jump of Suboxone at 2 mg, have fun with the 2-3 weeks of pretty awful withdrawals.

7. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Scagnattie View Post
    Good to hear, Cap. Hows the bupe withdrawal?

I'm off dope too. Feels damn good.
    I'm proud of you man!

The withdrawal is what it is. The mental problems subsided but the physical symptoms aren't getting any easier. I guess my energy level is back but my muscles ache and I have some pain problems.

It's the best gift I could have given myself.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RTrain View Post
    So the smallest dose possible in that case is 2 mg from a 2/.5 strip and you have to dose in increments of 2 mg. Its a great strategy to jump of Suboxone at 2 mg, have fun with the 2-3 weeks of pretty awful withdrawals.
    Not sure what your getting a here... Especially the bold part. Can you elaborate?

9. Collapse Details

If it's a pill it must be cuttable.

My drug treatment place has finally stopped dropping people at 2 mg; now, when you reach the cut off point, they give you 2 mg every other day, sometimes every third day, leaving you to cut it yourself. (Why the fuck don't Reckitt do a microgram-sized pill!? It's almost as if they want the 2mg to 0 transition to be painful).

10. Collapse Details

666, The Moon, off Milky Way Galaxy, E4710EE
    I would love to go on this subsolv if it tastes like mint n devolves quicker. Much better for people with busy lives if it does dissolve quicker.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by PKPro View Post
    Not sure what your getting a here... Especially the bold part. Can you elaborate?
    That RB writes on the instructions for Suboxone strips that they are not to be cut...basically the part of my post you didn't quote.
    Last edited by RTrain; 04-01-2014 at 03:50.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dopemegently View Post
    If it's a pill it must be cuttable.

My drug treatment place has finally stopped dropping people at 2 mg; now, when you reach the cut off point, they give you 2 mg every other day, sometimes every third day, leaving you to cut it yourself. (Why the fuck don't Reckitt do a microgram-sized pill!? It's almost as if they want the 2mg to 0 transition to be painful).
    I've always wondered this myself why they stop at 2mg. Seems rather silly.

13. Collapse Details

Ahh my bad, I never knew you "weren't supposed to cut suboxone", my dr. Didn't even make mention of that when i told her I was cutting mine... Interesting. Yeah its a load of shit, it can all be cut, it can all be broken down, no negative effects happen, whether it's suboxone, zubsolv, or any form of oral bupe.

14. Collapse Details

Is subsolv made by the same people who made suboxone or not?

15. Collapse Details

Nah, MRScagnettie and PKPro were saying it's made by some European company whose name escapes me. I wish it was; I personally can't stand Suboxone - the taste, the BA, and the sheer length of time it takes to dissolve. Sometimes if my mouth is dry, it can take up to or over an hour to dissolve completely. I would love to get my hands on this, it just sound better for my needs. Is the name Zubsolv or Subsolv btw?

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dopemegently View Post
    Nah, MRScagnettie and PKPro were saying it's made by some European company whose name escapes me. I wish it was; I personally can't stand Suboxone - the taste, the BA, and the sheer length of time it takes to dissolve. Sometimes if my mouth is dry, it can take up to or over an hour to dissolve completely. I would love to get my hands on this, it just sound better for my needs. Is the name Zubsolv or Subsolv btw?
    It's Zubsolv. And even with the strips it takes over an hour for you to dissolve? They went really quick for me. The pills were slow, but the strips were a big improvement.

17. Collapse Details

Suboxone tablets < suboxone strips < Zubsolv in terms of dissolving speed. Zubsolv dissolves in 5-8 mins.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Scagnattie View Post
    It's Zubsolv. And even with the strips it takes over an hour for you to dissolve? They went really quick for me. The pills were slow, but the strips were a big improvement.
    The strips are unavailable in the UK, so we only have the tablets. I was hoping they'd release the strips here, but no luck so far. But yeah, if I've a dry mouth and I'm taking my full 12 mg dose, it can take a hell of a long time to dissolve. Course, I can't talk properly while they're dissolving, so if I'm with people taking my dose can be pretty anti-social.

How long does it take for the strips to dissolve btw?

19. Collapse Details

Suboxone tablets < suboxone strips < Zubsolv in terms of dissolving speed. Zubsolv dissolves in 5-8 mins.
    You think the tablets dissolve faster than the strips? That was the whole point of the strips being released.. to increase the dissolving speed.

An 8mg strip will dissolve in half the time an 8mg pill will.

20. Collapse Details

Its never taken over an hour for me to dissolve - for me the longest was 30 minutes.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post
    I'm proud of you man!

The withdrawal is what it is. The mental problems subsided but the physical symptoms aren't getting any easier. I guess my energy level is back but my muscles ache and I have some pain problems.

CONGRATS Cap,
    For me it was the opposite..the physical stuff was over by week three or four, but the mental lasted months. I still have issues with sleep and motivation and I'm 8 months out. But it's been well worth it.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ahh my bad, I never knew you "weren't supposed to cut suboxone", my dr. Didn't even make mention of that when i told her I was cutting mine... Interesting. Yeah its a load of shit, it can all be cut, it can all be broken down, no negative effects happen, whether it's suboxone, zubsolv, or any form of oral bupe.
    Well its the same with a lot of medications, but I am surprised RB didn't start making smaller doses because they can charge much more per mg for it. Its obviously not that you can't cut or break up Suboxone, but tits that they tell you it shouldn't be done. If people actually followed that (and I imagine doctors are suppose to since its part of the medications directions), then no one could taper below 2 mg.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RTrain View Post
    Well its the same with a lot of medications, but I am surprised RB didn't start making smaller doses because they can charge much more per mg for it. Its obviously not that you can't cut or break up Suboxone, but tits that they tell you it shouldn't be done. If people actually followed that (and I imagine doctors are suppose to since its part of the medications directions), then no one could taper below 2 mg.
    I've seen a Dr. tell a patient it was ok to cut the strip in half to taper....but not to save the half, to throw it away and open a new strip each time. That's crazy...they don't lose their potency that fast.
    You have to wonder if Drs get "bonuses" from R&B to keep patients hooked up and buying more sub...

24. Collapse Details

Is it possible that they never made/sold smaller doses as they may have assumed that people could withdraw from 2mg? Mind you, they must have learnt that was is not the case, as the years went on, si could have produced smaller doses. I agree, RTrain, they could have made more money that way.
    Unless they were hoping that people would find withdrawal difficult n thus stay on suboxone for longer ?

25. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post
    I'm proud of you man!

I didn't ever think you would quit banging .0000000000000000125mg of bupe

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast