• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone know if Suboxone/Buprenorphine detectable on 10 panel urine tests? (the type of test I take is 10-panel with expanded opiates)
Just wondering if it would still show up, and if it shows up specifically as 'buprenorphine' or if it would just say 'opiates'

^^

We don't allow drug testing questions. But, I'll just briefly say that if it is one of the things being tested for (it depends on the test..) than it comes up as buprenorphine, not opiates. Bupe will never come up as opiates.

Jumped off @ 1 - 1.5 mg. generic High Tech (small) subutex last week (couldnt break the 8 mg. into anything smaller)
Day 4 - 7 seemed to be the worst, barely any sleep, aches everywhere, watering eyes and yawning like a mofo, diarrhea - amazing how a mg. of bupe' can freeze up your colon so bad...feeling a little more regular now and could feel the goosebumps of natural seratonin levels slowly boosting last night. Realize Im not totally into the great wide, but aches and sleep getting better.

Remember - its mainly in your mind.

All in all not too bad, maybe because of all the times I withdrew from oxycodone prescribed for pain.
Figure I may as well live w/ the pain until I can find (more) natural meds' whether it be Amazonian frog venom or whatever, because all the prescription options arent worth all the drawbacks.

Last edited:
^^Good luck with that Beavis. Well I made it 88 days and went on a run. Back on 4 mg. and gonna try a week ten day taper. Fuck me.

mmmhuhhuh you said "went on" huhuh

No turning back now, Big Pharma blows...

Good luck to you.

Good for you Fire! Don't let big pharma make you their bitch!:p
You can do this!
I've gotta yr off sub next month.

mmmhuhhuh you said "went on" huhuh

No turning back now, Big Pharma blows...

Good luck to you.
It was the frog venom comment. Thank you. Best laid plans of mice and men I guess. Ive been getting high longer than I haven't, being 58 years old is definitely time to put the drugs aside.
well at least I didn't catch a case or lose my job. Gotta look on the bright side.

Congratulations Captian.Herion on 99 days and all the time it took to get to ground zero.

Eveleivibe thank you for you response I see lots of imput about zubsolv but nothing about the topic I have brought up about not lasting as long as the sub.

I realized how strong Bupe' really is when I had about 60+ hours between doses last year and put a 8 mg tab' Subutex under my tongue on a Saturday morning on a couple different occasions, fell back to sleep for a couple hours. Woke up w/ a hella glow and it was only two thirds dissolved...

Knew I had to kick the shit.

I noticed no difference with my switch to zubsolv from subs, it lasts just as long, feels even better (using all ROAs, especially one ROA. Which if you want to know about you can inbox me.) and has none of the negative side effects subs gave me. (Headaches, nausea, numbness in mouth, taking forever to dissolve, disgusting taste, etc.) I find it superior in every way. (Albeit disturbingly euphoric if taken certain ways haha!)

MR. Scag, my nukka. i have a suggestion of change/ or add another link in.

instead of http://www.suboxone.com/patients/here_to_help/find_a_doctor.aspx, which is not a full list. for example my state has 5 programs near my zip code and 1 of them doesnt even do subs anymore. there is a government website that has tons of docs. for example i search near my zip code again and 10 of them pop up within 40 mins away from me, which is how far i go already. That part of the website is http://buprenorphine.samhsa.gov/pls...rocess_query?alternative=CHOICEG&one_state=DE and there is 10 locations near me i can afford to go to.

so the sites i want you to add if its possible are http://buprenorphine.samhsa.gov/bwns_locator/ (all docs and treatment programs, unlike the sub website which isnt really updated and incomplete. and then add back in (if you want) http://www.suboxone.com/patients/here_to_help/find_a_doctor.aspx

Just a suggestion. IMO i see no reason for it not to be added.

edit: and to add, im not sure if the first post just doesnt really get updated or what but they have 4mg strips and 12mg strips now. You only have the 2's and 8's but nbd. just pointing it out, in case it was'nt on purpose
*bump* just wondering if this can be used in replace or with the other link cuz IMO its helpful.

SCAG- I agree with the benzo thing. Just thought id get a second opinion

I have 99 days off suboxone.

Yeah Captain! Congratulations on 100 days today!
It can take a long time to get back to "normal". It took me about 4-5 months, but I'm older and had been doing opiates for nearly 25 yrs. It feels good to not be physically addicted any longer!
Keep up the good work!

Seeing doc on 15 April n I've decided that I want to reduce to 10mg so I kind of need a bit of encouragement as I know I'll change my mind through fear. So if I could get some encouragement that would be really appreciated xxxx

At very worst you'll have a 3-4 day transition period before the new dose works as well as the old, and it'll be a move towards your goal. Good call.

*bump* just wondering if this can be used in replace or with the other link cuz IMO its helpful.

SCAG- I agree with the benzo thing. Just thought id get a second opinion

Thanks man. I updated the OP to include that link and added pics of the 4 and 12mg strips.

Seeing doc on 15 April n I've decided that I want to reduce to 10mg so I kind of need a bit of encouragement as I know I'll change my mind through fear. So if I could get some encouragement that would be really appreciated xxxx

Dont worry about that. The majority of people do not notice any real change dropping doses until they get to around 2mgs, and start dropping from there. But, from 12 to 10, you will not notice any change. The half life of suboxone is so long, causing the doses to stack and build up, that at high doses, the drops really are not felt.

Thanks Zig

Capt: I remember you were IV'ing micrograms, how were the withdrawls ?
It was horrible. The acute withdrawal lasted at least 30 days. I still have some peripheral symptoms.

I had been on it for years though so I guess it's to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.