• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad lib

Ex-Bluelighter
It's time again for a new thread. You can find the old thread here.

Here are the rules:

Hey guys, I just want to remind every body about the rules which are enforced in TDS to prevent certain posts from triggering other users into relapse, unhealthy state of minds etc.

Basically, in social threads (such as 'How are you in one word?', 'TDS photo thread', 'TDS social thread' etc), drug discussion of any kind is not permitted. This also includes triggering content or 'glorification' of drugs, photos related to drugs/use & descriptions of 'how high' (or low) you may be. It is important we all stick by these simple instructions to further create a safe & enjoyable place for every person who visits these threads.

There are plenty of threads in & out of TDS available for open discussion about substances (such as the vent/rant thread).

Try take a moment to skim over the triggering post guidelines which have been set by members of TDS staff.

Triggering Post Guidelines for Social Threads - PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Motivated! Gotta get some stuff done. Time to be a more mature lady maya

annoyed! I had sleep paralysis again and it felt like someone was holding my leg :X

Too much snow, spork :(

Yessss and it's just getting worse tomorrow. We're still leeching off the neighbors heat and haven't turned ours on yet. That might change soon though. :(

Currently I'm delighted. My aunt sent me a selfie of her, my grandma, and my dad all together. :D

Pain

Not from withdrawal so that's good! But the physical pain still brings me down.

Opitmistic/pessimistic

Got my assessment today to start sorting myself out. Will probably also find out they will only be prepared to cover 25% of my habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.