• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goal-Oriented

And yes, one of the goals is to avoid awkwardness today. Nothing awkward is allowed to happen.

Exhausted

I stupidly went to bed really late last night, thinking I'd be fine this morning.. but.. nope. I literally feel like I'm gonna fall over I'm so tired, hah. Passing out as soon as I get home from work.. that is unless I fall asleep right here at my desk.

Irritated

I try to see the good in other people, I really do. But sometimes it is hard. Today is one of those times.

Pissed off.

And then I just remember that other people have it more worse than me.

11kff39.jpg

Horny?

I totally didn't even get that first time around. Great work, NSA. You understand women better than RL.

Irritated

I try to see the good in other people, I really do. But sometimes it is hard. Today is one of those times.

((((Maya)))) that happens to us all honey and you seem to be having a hard time of things as of late. Hope things are less stressful for you soon.

Chilled

((((Maya)))) that happens to us all honey and you seem to be having a hard time of things as of late. Hope things are less stressful for you soon.

Chilled
That was actually redleaders post but thank evey Im actually ok right now.

^Hey.. hit me up with a PM if you want I will be around for awhile.. I have a wide variety of interests so i can bull shit about quite a few topics :)

exhausted.

7-8 work-out. (an excellent one)
9-5 social work.
now: dinner
later: the laptop-in-bed look for awhile, reading a chapter or 2 in my book, and passing out

Status
Not open for further replies.