• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sullen right now. Things are going great in my recovery, but with my girlfriend, things are pretty bad. Now I know why people don't recommend relationships when you're trying to get clean.

Kinda sullen right now. Things are going great in my recovery, but with my girlfriend, things are pretty bad. Now I know why people don't recommend relationships when you're trying to get clean.

Mr. Snagnattie I hope everthing goes well for you and your girl. Glad to hear that you are doin great in recovery

Yep been havin some mild anxiety for the past couple of days but beatin it down %)

Just try and stay int the moment Mr S.. so hard to trust the way we think at first.. to far in the past and we feel we are shit.. guilt or shame or anger.. float to far forward and we can get anxiety, fear, frustration, if it get real bad hopelessness.. so I think the best spot is right here right now.. only place we ever have anyway.. dont analyze rite now at all imo as those powers may have been lifted from you for just a minute.. whats good right now,, fuck the rest%)

^I hope this changes for you soon. <3

Thank you, stardust. <3 I'm still happy :)

optimistic.. I change that was long over due is coming about.. its frustrating but as I said its long over due.

Status
Not open for further replies.