• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS new years resolutions

mrflowers00

Ex-Bluelighter
what are you new years resolutions mine is too get my medicine abuse under control

more intense workouts, two months not touching alcohol, no drugs as much as possible then quit smoking for good

Don't be a drug addict
Get my shoulder surgery
Top grade on my course.

That's exactly what I need to do this year as well :\

I don't make resolutions, because I know that (for me at least) it's an empty promise. If I have to use the new year as an excuse to change something, I know it's not going to happen.

stay doing what I am doing, and that is NOT DOING dope and being clean.

let's ride 2014 out as a year of sobriety, not spending, saving, and changing my life for the better. so far, so good. sure, I am still up at 330AM but I did not go out tonight and just smoked a few bowls around the house.

To try and make myself get outside more often rather than shutting myself inside my room waiting for my flatmate to come back from work.
I need to start making some more friends if possible.

I'm stopping smoking again. I had stopped in June but had a friend stay with me a week about two months ago, who could only smoke blunts, so the tabac was around.
I hate the smell of smoke on my hands and on my clothes.
Smoked my last cig last night at midnight.
I've stopped before, for ten yrs, so I know I can do it. It's really a piece of cake compared to quitting opiates. Whenever I see it written that "smoking is more addictive than heroin" I just know whoever says that never had a habit!

I wanna quit smoking, it's bad for your health, and expensive.

Whenever I see it written that "smoking is more addictive than heroin" I just know whoever says that never had a habit!
chuckles.. zig when I see this written I know someone had the same experience as me.. and i sure as shit had a "habit" LOL,, good luck with the tobac quitting.. I also like the jokes

Why did the person quit herion before cigarettes.. cause it was easier.
Why did the person quit crack before tobacco.. cause its possible to quit crack.

My new years resolutions are to finish the book im writing and to hit the gym until summer and get ripped up like Atlas. well maybe with a little less bulk.

NSFW:
atlas.jpg

I usually don't like making resolutions anymore either or if I do it's something very small. This year is different though, I wanna be a good mommy. :)

no dope or alcohol. im gonna do it and i feel confident about it. im gonna be on vivotrol at the end of the month and ill be on it till at least june so that will help.

Spork I am sure you're an amazing mom <3

My resolution is to stay off Suboxone. I got off it and am 23 days clean today.

God bless me for making that change. I was a few years due.

Tobacco is a moist addiction, Oh noes 1 week of irritability. Someone put a bullet in my head its too hard

But yeah my resolution, quit Valium down to 2.5 mg a day atm. Errm stop abusing Codeine and DHC as well sick of having a runny nose all the time ha

I don't really do new years resolutions. I am trying to lose weight n get ripped but that was before new year. Spork I think you'll make a great Mam. Maya n NSA we can motivate each other n good luck to everyone hope you follow through with your goals xxxx

so far i've cut back on the amount of meds i've used but i still have a long way to go to get where i wanna be