• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's the difference between 5/500 hydrocodone bitartrate and norco 5/325

Alicia420

Bluelighter
So I know the difference in the amount of Tylenol but is one stronger than the other as far as the high? I normally take 25mg of norco at a time once a day. Seems like last time I took the hydrocodone I'm referring to it seemed stronger. Thanks for responses

So I know the difference in the amount of Tylenol but is one stronger than the other as far as the high? I normally take 25mg of norco at a time once a day. Seems like last time I took the hydrocodone I'm referring to it seemed stronger. Thanks for responses

Since it's the hydrocodone that gets you high it's the same high between the two as long as the hydrocodone dosage is the same.

Since it's the hydrocodone that gets you high it's the same high between the two as long as the hydrocodone dosage is the same.
Thank you. Not sure why the reg hydrocodone felt more intense than the norco version. Then again that was a while back when I barely had a tolerance.

5/500 means 5 mg of hydrocodone and 500 mg of acetaminophen, and 5/325 means 5 mg of hydrocodone and 325 mg of acetaminophen per pill.

In theory they should be equipotent however some manufacturers have better quality control so that could explain it but so can many other factors such as ROA, stomach contents, setting etc... personally I haven't noticed any significant difference between any hydrocodone products but then again I don't take hydro nearly as much as opana, dilaudid, oxy, or even kratom.

Not always the case for example codeine citrate believed to be less potent then phosphate dont member numbers but its here sumwere

Just by a small amount you wouldn't need dose adjustment but the difference between potency of the various salts is possible:)

Not always the case for example codeine citrate believed to be less potent then phosphate dont member numbers but its here sumwere

This is because different salts affect the molecular weight differently ie. x succinate weighs more than x HCL therefore HCL is more potent. AFAIK all hydrocodone preperations are hydrocodone bitatrate although I could easily be wrong as I don't research hydro that much.