• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How do you cook up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonewithagrin

Greenlighter
I'm new to heroin and made a thread the other day and someone said that I don't need to heat up my gear before injecting. Usually I'll take what looks to be around .2/.3 grams and put it in a spoon, add about 10 units of water, heat it up until it barely starts to bubble, then I'll stir it up with a plunger then inject. I used boiled water so it's not really sterile, and I've heard someone say that because heroin is an organic material, heating it will kill any bacteria, so that's why I think I should cook it.

How do you go about it?

Btw I think I have h3 heroin, not the base kind.

Thanks I thought I did. Also is it okay to add more water to what's left and cook up again?

Umm, speaking personally I wouldn't. Cook up and stir, and what comes through filter will be what you got really. Cooking it twice wouldn't help. Also, minimizing the times you're sticking yourself would be beneficial.

However, some people do save their filter material and gain another shot by adding water without cooking.

heroin is very soluble in water and heating only aids the absorption of cuts in to the solution

I never heat it. I've gotten into some arguments with people too. They try to tell me why heating my dope is good for this reason or that reason and eventually I just let it go and let em do what they want.

I never heat it either. I used to, but one time i was in a bathroom with no lighter & said fuck it... Pretty much never cooked it again.

I never heat it either. I used to, but one time i was in a bathroom with no lighter & said fuck it... Pretty much never cooked it again.

Well like Benwise said I'm pretty sure you normally cook to burn up cut and myself with tar speed up its break down. Otherwise I'm leaving .1 in water for a good amount of time stirring a lot. Where with cook is a quick 10 second prep. I believe it's dependent on what kind if the dark you got.

Never heat your shots bro! That is an urban myth ! Heating the shots cause all the cuts into your shot which is exactly what you don't want

out of my 10 years of on and off heroin use, i never had to heat my heroin, once i added water to it in the cap, it dissolved completely within a few stirs. Occasionally i would heat it just to do it, but its urban myth needing heat to IV heroin. i have needed to apply heat when i was IVing Crack however...but thats a different story...i live on the east coast and get Powder Heroin, im not familiar with IVing black tar and if u need heat

I'm new to heroin and made a thread the other day and someone said that I don't need to heat up my gear before injecting. Usually I'll take what looks to be around .2/.3 grams and put it in a spoon, add about 10 units of water, heat it up until it barely starts to bubble, then I'll stir it up with a plunger then inject. I used boiled water so it's not really sterile, and I've heard someone say that because heroin is an organic material, heating it will kill any bacteria, so that's why I think I should cook it.

How do you go about it?

Btw I think I have h3 heroin, not the base kind.

They say heating makes cuts more soluable in water. you don't need heat unless you accidentally use too much water.

I use heat on occasion when I haven't any sterile water or cottons

They say heating makes cuts more soluable in water. you don't need heat unless you accidentally use too much water.

I use heat on occasion when I haven't any sterile water or cottons

Yeah see I never have sterile water, can't find it anywhere, so I just use water I boiled for about 5 minutes. Guess I'm just scared to get an infection so I cook it up. The heroin I have right now is mostly black with some brown spots on it. When I cook it, it actually separates and leaves some black particles which don't dissolve so wouldn't that be the cut? And if I stir it without heating it doesn't dissolve all the way at all.

then suck up what you can, the cut is clogging it up, im sure u will get most of it.. ionly have that issue when i buy coke and shoot it, its always hard to dissolve and is a bitch to do, unless u got good shit where a matchead crystal rock IVed will get you church bells, and dissolce 100% clearly...but heroin is quick fast and soluble, well the east coast shit

You are not supposed to heat any kind of H besides UK freebase dope..

Doing so does not kill any bacteria, that is a myth.. all you're doing is melting the cuts and shit you do not want, into your shot.

This has been covered many times and we have an entire thread about why you don't heat heroin.

Heating Pharms & North American Heroin

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.