An Explanation of RAving

its good to see someone sticking up for wat he believes in...
but then i met Oceanboy last Traincore and i wondered.
wink.gif

i like this thread
Oceanboy - i hope you are all right. while it may seem far fetched your theory may explain why we LOVE raving so much. :)maybe ill get to catch sight of some fairies at earthcore.
Wow i cant believe i just read ALL 5 pages of that. i think that is the definition of procrastination.
------------------
mmm...chocolate...

Don't worry Pek, you know that you can always fuck off PLUR and do the CLUB thing.
Although it seems that you fucked it off a long time ago. Nice one.
wink.gif

fuck i love this thread...
reading it scattered fucks my brain like a donkey on viagara...
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

I get a kick out of this thread every time I read it. I'm never exactly sure if it is satire or genuine. Maybe one day I'll find out.
wink.gif

-plaz out-
------------------
[ C E N S O R E D ]

Oh believe me Plaz he's genuine!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I could stress that enough!!!

You'll know he's serious when you see him standing on a rock in the middle of a pond doing some crane posture thingo @ a rave...
[ yello ]
ohhhhhhh yeah....
[ /yello ]
wink.gif

Stop bumping this damn thread everyone... won't some think of the children?

After meeting oceanboy, he is serious..
But a genuine nice guy....
smile.gif

------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

hah! all i have to say is, shit im jaded as fuck,and loving it,plur can eat my nuts its good in theory,but remember comunism is good in theory(marg)shit.

What do ya reckon guys? Time to move this one to the Archive?
I'd hate to see it deleted accidentally, and moving it there would prevent that...

this is a piece of bluelight history. straight into the archive pleo :)

Everyone has their own opinion about everything. What makes you all think that your opinion of raving should carry a higher value than someone else's?

I agree with Randomblondeboy- Placing such emphasis on your beliefs then justifying them with other peoples www. sites is wrong.

You're positive attitude is an asset to this planet but it IS a dog eat dog world and if we have WWIII I hope you aren't in my reigiment.

When you're lying on your death bed I think the TRUE meaning of life will reveal itself and you'll be annoyed that you wasted so much time on your beliefs.

I actually feel I should be compensated for the time I lost reading some of your posts,until then-

DON'T DO ANYMORE DRUGS!