An Explanation of RAving

The Light shines forth Eternal from wherever it comes from for all to see
It IS all good
When the hell did you proclaim yourself as the all knowing all seeing authority on spirituality? Can I remind you again what the final letter of your magical ethos stands for: RESPECT. Does this mean that you have the right to tell people they are wrong? And not only that, but argue your point in a manner which is so devoid of logic and coherence that whatever point you did have is lost. But that doesn't seem to matter to you, because you obviously know the divine truth and we don't.
How much respect are you showing to everyone who doesn't believe what you're saying? By continually telling people that PLUR will work because "it just will", you are clearly indicating that you are not listening to other peoples views. A consistent attempt to change peoples views to match your own because "you're right and we're wrong" is fairly disrespectful actually.
When a child is scared he will close his eyes and cover his ears, thus blocking out everything that disturbs him. It seems that this defence mechanism is still being used here. Remember that there are two sides to every argument, and unless you can prove that you have been shown the divine light - I will continue to dismiss what you say and mere fantasy, and so will most of the people on this board too...

Well...... where to start???
By all means follow your religion Drew:p
But don't try to say you want a mature discussion about it, as you almost never respond to what someone has said, but instead mention something completely irrelevant (like they swore!). Or accusing others of being this or thataphobic! You have so much anger directed at others, and you can't disguise it amongst feelgood cliches!
Everyone can have their own opinion and YOU are no more or less correct than anyone else, right??? However YOU often reply with the attitude that it is only you who knows "the truth". You are ignorant if you believe you can "know" anything. There is nothing wrong with being human.
You are a hypocrite... and before you ask, yes, I must be hypocritophobic
smile.gif

It seems quite obvious that you have issues you need to deal with, but avoid them by accusing everyone else of having problems.
Just because ppl tease on email does not mean that they are not in touch with "plur".
Personally I find "plur" rather pathetic, as I feel that it is only if these qualities are not a natural part of your personality that you feel the need to preach them...
At a guess I would say that you had a troubled, violent childhood. Because of this you feel like any critical response is actually much more hostile than it trully is.
From many of your posts it seems you have no humour in your personality, which is very detrimental to anyones state of mind. Rather than accusing others of not being in touch with the universe, perhaps you need to realise that you are equally as ignorant about existence as anyone else. That's life baby!
I have met you before, and I DEFINITELY saw fear in your eyes, maybe you need to get some counselling rather that attempt to tell ppl how to think on a message board. Just something to consider...
Have a nice day
smile.gif

What did the male fairie say when he stuck his head under the female fairies skirt?
Nothing, he was a goblin'
------------------
"Go peddle your kippers elsewhere clown" - Ren Hoek

Yo Oceanboy
Im part of the M.T.V. Generation , could you run that all by me again in one succint sentence please
smile.gif

Oh ya u might have a better conversion rate @ the airport
smile.gif

------------------
All Hail the Sock Puppet!
Nah F**k the sock puppet, screw u guys I'm going home

don't expect a theological discussion about the nature of existence on a message board, especially when you present such convoluted and unsuccinct arguements to back up your belief structure. If you wanted intelligent conversation on this topic speak with others who are interested in talking about the subject, not a bunch of randoms on an ecstasy message board.

So is this getting closed or what?
Oboy - i guess posting a belief system like that is going to cause a few sparks, because well... it's a bit different to what people are used to.
but hey, no foul with me. PLUR dude.
The rest of you guys... chill the fuck out, this is a wacko, yet well crafted big taunt that you've all missed the original point off after immediately going on the offensive.
Oboy - Its definately going in my "too hard, too weird, haven't had enough mind killing drugs to understand" book.
How can you guys bring in theological arguments based on fairies without pissing yourselves laughing?
*shrugs*

treehugophobic !! *LOL* now thats a classic.
good luck with your beliefs oceanboy. i hope its a valuable learning experience for you. if you wake up in 3 years and cringe at what you once crapped on about to a whole board of people, dont worry. we all go through stages. we are all searching for answers in one way or another. if youve really been convinced that you are a fairy and that the origin of raving was a result of higher beings travelling across the universe, etc etc .. well its a nice story! mazel tov. have fun, just keep the drug usage under control. it will do you good. particularly later on in life.
oh, and be very careful of ass rapers at the raves you go to. you might think i am just being evil but you'll wish you listened to my advice when someone who's been telling you about fairies and light matrixes molests you whilst you are having drug-induced experiences. AIDS Kills. its no joke.
PLUR Eternal
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 11 June 2001).]

Pekkie
I am an eternal advocate for PLUR
it seems sad that an aspect of you has lost faith in some beautiful basic blueprints of creation namely
Peace
Love
Respect
Unity
Please explain how these can't work for you;I am sure Love is the answer to every question.
No love isn't the answer to every question!!!! Sure it can make you happy as fuck, but it isn't the answer to everything. Hey the Beatles didn't know everything you know
wink.gif
For the record I don't need PLUR to lead a healthy and happy life, and hey if I don't want it so be it. My opinion and everyone elses does count too you know.
IMHO I think you've overdone it a bit with the fairies.

fuck P.L.U.R man...
...it's all bout C.L.U.B
COKE, gettingLAID, UGLYness and BULBS!
brought to you by,
Shadow and polar_beaR productions.

Seriously Ocean boy..... You need to lay off the cough syrup man.... seriously... I’m worried about you.....
But on the side... religion in any form is just the opium for the masses.... you gotta be lost in this world if you need to believe in something that only has the slightest possibility of existing.... why not believe in something that does exist... yourself.... live life to the max... go hard or go home... what ever happened to those ideals... call me what you want... but I know im down to earth and lovin life....
------------------
Walk with me
The futures at hand
Here with us
Here where we stand
We both know
The power of pain
We get back up and start it again
New hope no place for tears
Leave behind those frozen years
Come with me and we'll go dreaming
[This message has been edited by The_Fuel (edited 14 June 2001).]

Oh My .... Any theory you cant disprove has to be true does it not , even if not based on reality OPEN YOUR EYES!
This is the funniest shit I have ever read , I want to meat the cult leader of the Ocean Boy Movement
*********Swish like the ocean *******
Ecka

No you don't -Ecka- ... you'd think it would make it funnier, but instead it changes from funny to sad
smile.gif

------------------
"Go peddle your kippers elsewhere clown" - Ren Hoek

oh dear, my husband is nothing but a coke-head!
redface.gif

------------------
red means lubrication is for whimps
ups to the meth puppy massive!

Shit I'm gone for awhile and look at all the shit I've missed hehehe - it deserves a bump
smile.gif

Oceanboy - I'd like to echo the words of Yaya - start practising the Respect you are preaching.
Nezo - at least Jesus was more believable
wink.gif

MikeySammy - as always, you crack me up Gazza!!!

come one haste... feeding the masses with a single loaf of bread?
How alien would the notion of one god as opposed to all the seperate deities that used to be worshipped?
Damn Jesus preaching loving thy neighbor and all that stuff.
wink.gif

*note* I have no intention of disrepecting anyone's religion - I just don't know enuff to sound credible.
Can't we let this thread die?