GHRP-2 vs HGH - which provides better bang for buck?

Yeetbeat

Bluelight Crew
Yo guys

After trawling BL for a while now, I've decided that once summer's over and I'm back on the gain-train once again, I'm going to do my next bulker blast properly. By properly I mean working out exactly which compounds are going to work best for my goals, their respective dosages and running time, and ultimately sourcing them (NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD).

This has led me back to GH (growth hormone - somatropin). Over the last couple of weeks I've touched on reading up about peptides, particularly GHRP-2/6. Now I understand utilising peptides over directly injecting the hormone itself has its benefits, such as not messing with the pituitary's closed-loop feedback for GH pulses (correct me if I'm wrong there - haven't read any papers, just forum posts/random webpages). If correct, such things will effectively make peptides more valuable than GH itself. Anyway, to the point of the thread:

*******Please do not mistake the following for price discussion. No prices or sources are to be named, whether they be legal or otherwise*******

Assuming the cost for either of these compounds will be uniform across their sources (ie source A, B, C etc all sell their compounds at exactly normal market rate), which route is the best bang for buck so to speak? By this I mean dollar-for-dollar which compound will be the most effective - GHRP-2, GHRP-6, or just straight HGH? Dosage is irrelevant, since we're talking in terms of cost here. If you need to use X-amount of GH to achieve a certain result, but Y-amount of GHRP-2 to achieve the same result, which one was the cheaper option?

Yes, I realise I wall-of-text'd a really simple question; I just wanted to make sure it was clear what I'm asking while also ensuring it's clear I'm not discussing actual market prices.

Thanks all :)

GHRPs are ok for small, easily reachable goals but if your goal are quite ambitious, hgh is better. Because at high doses, ghrps can significantly increase other hormones and that's bad.

Unless you are have been using steroids for a few years and have enough money to run FDA approved HGH at 2is-5ius for 6 months at a time or year around I wouldn't even bother with HGH bro. You would be wasting your money. I have been using gear for 3 years now and I haven't even thought of touching HGH. Get what you can out of steroids and choice peptides before adding in HGH.

Peptides are a good addition to cycle, blast, or even a cruise but you need to be sure you are getting what you are paying for. A lot of times you end up getting some poor quality shit or stuff that mimics the side effects of GHRPs but carries none of the benefits. Research your source and get input on the source. There are a lot of vendors out there selling inconsistent quality or dog shit quality peptides manufactured in China. Preferably you want to go with UK or better yet USA manufactured peptides. Still, research your source though because there are a lot of dishonest people out there looking to make a quick buck on a bodybuilder. Here are you options; GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin. Now, they are all very similar in their modes of action, they work to increase Growth Hormone (GH) levels in the human body by increasing secretion of the hormone Ghrelin. On a milligram for milligram basis they are all fairly equal in their ability to increase GH levels in the human body, with GHRP-2 being slightly more efficient.
The major differences between the 3 GHRP peptides lays in their side effects. GHRP-6 causes a significant increase in hunger for many, therefore making it good for people looking to "bulk" but no so good for those trying to lose fat. GHRP-2 is often preferred for people dieting as it does not stimulate hunger, however it does raise cortisol (a stress hormone), prolactin (a hormone which can diminish sex drive) and aldosterone (a hormone which promotes water retention) more than GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 in that it causes an increase in hunger (but it's not as dramatic as GHRP-6). However, since it does not raise cortisol, prolactin or aldosterone at recommended dosages it is a preferred choice for those who are sensitive to these hormones.

Now cortisol can be controlled easily on GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 and you can even add some gains with the addition of 11-OXO (Andrenosterone). It's a non-methylated oral steroid that gives strong cortisol from as little as 300mg and higher dosages ^00mg-900mg) will actually give fat loss and even add lean muscle in addition to the cortisol control. The only downside is it's rather expensive.

Prolactin you can control with B6 if you are just using these peptides with non 19-nor class steroids (Testosterone, but if you happen to be using them with 19-nor class steroids (Trenbolone, Nandrolone, etc...) then you would want to use an anti-prolactin compound, specifically Pramipexole at as little as 0.125mg. I wouldn't bother with Cabergoline. Why Pramipexole over Cabergoline? Cabergoline is an expensive medication. It is hard to find, unstable in liquid form, and often must be pre-ordered months in advance. Not to mention the cost each pill is between five to twenty bucks, and if you are running an 18 week long deca cycle, your talking hundreds of dollars. It also carries some nasty sides and can make you feel like shit for a while given it's 40 hour half life.

So what is the best option? Pramipexole. It is also a dopamine agonist, similar to Cabergoline. It raises dopamine levels which lowers prolactin levels. Pramipexole is actually more effective in terms of prolactin supression. The best part is, Prami is offered at a very low cost and is stable in liquid form. One bottle will last you over a whole cycle and at about the cost of a bottle of Testosterone. Not bad. But thats not all Pramipexole is good for. Prami has many benefits that Cabergoline does not have. Prami has been shown to increase GH levels in men for 2 hours after dosing. Prami is also safe to use long term. Unlike Caber which can cause Cardiac and noncardiac fibrotic reactions. Also, it can help with insomnia from Nandrolone or Trenbolone due to slight lethargy and drowsiness it causes by so it's best to take before bed.

Thank you very much for your input guys, particularly that essay you wrote for me Guido :p I'm glad you chimed in so early too, good to get the best info from the start :)

After reading all that, I'm definitely going to pass on the GH and just wait for my guy to locate the peptides before I make any decisions on what I WILL be going with. I'm glad you touched on the cortisol and prolactin sides from GHRP-2, I hadn't come across that anywhere in the little bit of reason I'd done :) I'll have to get my goals absolutely 100% before I go down the peptide route though, given I struggle enough battling my seemingly insatiable appetite day in day out hahaha

hgh only works if u get atleast 16iu a day. loooooooooooooooooooool XD joint pain = gains

hahaha that'd almost be against the idea of "harm reduction" if 16iu/day of legit HGH was even REMOTELY affordable for most people :p