• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does Etizolam work?

Yeah, for sure. I remember when it first became a thing and there was a big thread on another forum about it with people just eyeballing the fucking stuff then waking up three weeks later having ruined their lives to varying degrees. One wee slip up and that's you on one. Thread was full of people being barely coherent whilst insisting it did nowt and they were fine and going to take more. Is it actually used for anything in a medicinal capacity?

I do like me benzos but I've pretty much resigned myself to just using them on their own.

Apparently it's used to treat epilepsy in Russia.

Same with me and benzo's...on their own or with opi's with me (not in huge ammounts) ... have never drank with them and never had the desire to.

Yeah i like the Pyrazolam quite a lot

its like beer instead of vodka or something in strength terms, nicely weaker

Haha, that's a p good way of putting it really. Wasn't sure about them at first but if I used em when I was anxious or stressed could see a definite effect.

Yay, my etiz arrived this morning after being dispatched yesterday.

They are the etizest-1 brand in blisters, I've read in a few places that these are the best (along with the intas ones).

What's a good starting dose? Haven't had any benzo's for a few months.

id say 2mg would just send you to sleep for several hours if you have no tolerance. 1mg would be plenty. Also the bioavailabilty is around 97% if you swallow them, i dont think sublingual can beat that, IIRC sublingual bio-avail is in the 60% range but i cant be sure.

I usually chew my valium, is it better to swallow these then?

EDIT

Swallowed 1 about 10 minutes ago now.

Wow these kick in FAST or it's a placebo, but pretty sure it isn't.

Holy shit I feel good.

Last edited:
i dont know what the sublingual bioavailabilty is, but i doubt its higher than 96-98 %. If you have an empty stomach and chew them first they can kick in fast, but fuckin hell 10 minutes really is fast. It might party be placebo, but who cares if you feel good.

If you swallow them whole they take longer to take effect, but last longer, so im told, i allways chewed my pills because they tasted nice, i dint realise theys kick in quicker too.

i dont know what the sublingual bioavailabilty is, but i doubt its higher than 96-98 %. If you have an empty stomach and chew them first they can kick in fast, but fuckin hell 10 minutes really is fast. It might party be placebo, but who cares if you feel good.

If you swallow them whole they take longer to take effect, but last longer, so im told, i allways chewed my pills because they tasted nice, i dint realise theys kick in quicker too.

I've took it on a completely empty stomach, hell only been awake 30 minutes haha.

Might have been placebo at 10 mins or I think my anxiety fell away ha, can definitely feel something now though.

Do you?? ah fuck ive been doing the under the tounge thing for ages except etiz, they crumble to shit. how much do you lose? dont see why ud lose anything

well i know the oral bioavailabilty from swallowing whether whole or crushed is in the 93 - 98 % range, ive seen those range of figures mentioned in several places. Its a long time since i saw a stat on the sublingual bio availability so cant remember what it is, i would imagine/guess/believe that it would be lower than oral.

There may not be much in it but IIRC sublingual is around 60 %. Swallow your next pill, to see if you notice any difference, it would be interesting to hear if you can notice any difference, as you have a lowish tolerance I believe, or at least your not dependant on the things.

Bupe is the opposite way round, you get about 10% out of them if you swallow them, but 40-60% if you take them under your tongue. ROAs can definately make a big difference. Of course if you want 99-100% of your product you IV it, but i dont believe you're into that, i'm certainly not myself. Its just one line i wont cross for health and safety reasons, despite it bing a way to get the maximum out of many drugs.

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling where I needed to be after >30 minutes so just chewed another one.

Just got up off the bed to go toilet and noticed deffo benzo wobble.

Think this should do me :)

people say that etiz is one of those substances where people can sometimes fail to realise how strongly it has affected them as your brain can feel relatively clear even if you're completely fucked. I remember trying to ride a bicycle under the influence of some benzo or other, and just couldnt understand why i couldnt balance on the thing, i thought it was the new boots or something that id bought lol. I once also stepped outside and walked round in a semi circle before i went sprawling/flying across the tarmac/gravel. I dont mean to be a killjoy but be aware of the exteremely strong effect 2mg will almost certainly have on your abilty to balance. You will loose your legs, i can almost guarentee it.

well i know the oral bioavailabilty from swallowing whether whole or crushed is in the 93 - 98 % range, ive seen those range of figures mentioned in several places. Its a long time since i saw a stat on the sublingual bio availability so cant remember what it is, i would imagine/guess/believe that it would be lower than oral.

There may not be much in it but IIRC sublingual is around 60 %. Swallow your next pill, to see if you notice any difference, it would be interesting to hear if you can notice any difference, as you have a lowish tolerance I believe, or at least your not dependant on the things.

Bupe is the opposite way round, you get about 10% out of them if you swallow them, but 40-60% if you take them under your tongue. ROAs can definately make a big difference. Of course if you want 99-100% of your product you IV it, but i dont believe you're into that, i'm certainly not myself. Its just one line i wont cross for health and safety reasons, despite it bing a way to get the maximum out of many drugs.

Ok cheers for the info

Didnt realize that about bupe, 10% what the fuck

still aint tried it yet, not in too much of a rush either

Fierce debates still rage about whether bupe is recreational or not. I belive it is, at the right dose. One thing is for sure is that the withdrawals are very long and drawn out if you ever get into a habit with it. Some people seem to find them easier to deal with than others. It's so weird the YMMV thing is so true, particularly with bupe, whether you find it recreational, whether you find it easy to withdraw from or not.

Last edited:
Etizolam is very recreational, it has a strong mood lift proper benzos just don't have, in my opinion obviously, it goes so well with kratom, adding to the euphoria instead of dulling it like normal benzos do, good stuff.

The WDs are atrocious though, after one year of daily use at which point I was doing a dozen tablets a day, I was fucked for weeks, took me months to get properly over it, so be careful with it.

Edit: okay you guys were talking about bupe, I find it very recreational too, lovely and stimulating.

Yeah ive found etiz adds to highs sometime instead of blunting them. they mong me out fast though which is annoying

How did you feel in those weeks? describe it

got a couple 80s and strip of 0.2 on the way, gonna treat it all with respect, makes me feel empty and lethargic for days if i over do it. although ive stopped feeling sick off it now. fuckin opiates

Nice bomb of 4-FA earlier, think this is a different batch though

people say that etiz is one of those substances where people can sometimes fail to realise how strongly it has affected them as your brain can feel relatively clear even if you're completely fucked. I remember trying to ride a bicycle under the influence of some benzo or other, and just couldnt understand why i couldnt balance on the thing, i thought it was the new boots or something that id bought lol. I once also stepped outside and walked round in a semi circle before i went sprawling/flying across the tarmac/gravel. I dont mean to be a killjoy but be aware of the exteremely strong effect 2mg will almost certainly have on your abilty to balance. You will loose your legs, i can almost guarentee it.
Haha....Yeah I see what you mean with that though.

Because there is no brain fog like I experience with vali's it's all in the body.

Only ordered 10 and was thinking of sampling a couple and saving the rest for after the stims on NYE, getting some coke and some MDMA (If my mates got it!)

Gunna need these in the drawer for when I come home, along with a decent bag of H....I could never imagine taking stims now without having some sort of downers to come back to, it's dry as hell for benzo's round here atm too so hope I don't fiend on these and have still got some left for intended purpose ha.

Also if my mate is out of MDMA whats a decent RC that I could order to compenste?

Yeah stims without downers is rough. how i used to get to sleep after a night on booze and pre ban meph i aint got a clue

Also if my mate is out of MDMA whats a decent RC that I could order to compenste?

4-FA. 200mg bombs. wicked stuff