• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does Etizolam work?

I stopped taking them about 2 months ago.........just moved to nytol/ 5-htp/melotonin and generally shite sleep for 5/6 days. Just roughed it. I looked like shit and had massive dark circles round my eyes. But after that period I was starting to sleep a bit better without them. But after another swedger /stims binge i ended back taking them again......vicious circle and Im not in very deep at all.

Im hoping for a cleaner 2014. My work has some very demanding periods and im no use on a few hours sleep so my aim is to get myself sleeping naturally again and keep the stims useage down to a once or twice a month max.......trust me on this but its get so much harder to recover as you get older.

I stopped taking them about 2 months ago.........just moved to nytol/ 5-htp/melotonin and generally shite sleep for 5/6 days. Just roughed it. I looked like shit and had massive dark circles round my eyes. But after that period I was starting to sleep a bit better without them. But after another swedger /stims binge i ended back taking them again......vicious circle and Im not in very deep at all.

Im hoping for a cleaner 2014. My work has some very demanding periods and im no use on a few hours sleep so my aim is to get myself sleeping naturally again and keep the stims useage down to a once or twice a month max.......trust me on this but its get so much harder to recover as you get older.

Did you have it in pill form or powder? I've got 100mg with 100ml PG solution, reason being I'm less likely to carry that around with me. Will have valium aswell and stims have just been polished off after a heavy weekend so shouldn't need more benzo's to sleep etc (althought that's what the etiz was originally for, sounds somewhere between valium and xanax, which would be better for me than xanax which doesn't really do much unless your hungover).

Same boat for me, 2014 will hopefully free of drug dependancy. Stims are also the main culprit here, if I take them then I need benzos after to balance the anxiety levels out in the following week. Not saying no more stims just less often. Only had them once in the last month, but it's gone from a tester to 3rd day now, glad it's done..

i blew out my etiz tolerance a couple of months ago, to the point that 25-30mg wouldnt help me sleep, so i was using 4 sleeping pills (2 each of phenergan and diphenhydramine) on top. Ive halved my etiz consumption and dropped the phenergans and can sleep just as well. The only thing is ive got back on bupe. Aaaaargggh, im gonna try and keep my etiz and diphens around where they are for a while, i will be concentrating once again on getting off bupe after christmas, last time i used that as an excuse to take all limits off my etiz use. This time round i dont want to be doing the etiz escalation again, im sure the mega doses were contributing to the run down feelings.

Bck to the original OP, does etizolam work ? by christ yes it does work, but you can blow easily out your tolerance on it if you dont keep a lid on it, i mean that almost literally.. IME etiz tolerance is fairly easily reversible, at least from the mega doses. It seems to me that etiz is more forgiving than traditional benzos, though having never gotten in so deep with any other benzo i cant really make any proper comparison. It just seems easier to reduce and adjust than the hell on earth it appears to be for other types of benzo. It may proove much harder when the dose starts getting lower, but im going to be taking the reductions extremely gradually when i get to that stage.

yeah, i feel more confident that I'll succeed with my next bupe quit attempt. The main problem was i thought i was past the acute physical w/ds, which last 1 - 4 weeks, and i thought i was into PAWS which can last for months. I just thought i cant cope with feeling like this for months. But it wouldnt have been months, it would have been weeks. So it seems more achievable now, if that makes any sense ?

Pyrazolam I quite enjoyed, had 30 of them throughout the last week, good stuff, they're very mild but in a good way, don't make you stumble or slur your speech like etiz does, just takes away anxiety and bad vibes, excellent for daytime use, don't feel like they're much useful for sleep even when combined with alcohol.

Just had my last five today with a bit of Diphenidine, my last bit and some kratom, feeling quite decent at the moment.

They don't mong you, so I guess they should not be your first choice if you're looking for something to obliterate you, but if you want something for social anxiety then they're ace.

You're beyond help I'm afraid zero, your post will shortly be deleted.

I don't believe etiz is illegal in Ireland.

EDIT: Zeros post did get deleted.

Last edited:
Ordered 10 of the Etizest blistered ones yesterday.

Usually diazepam is my benzo of choice (or the only one that you can get hold of round here) and I usually just use it a couple of times a week when I've got them to chill out and help sleep....Mainly keep them for stim comedowns though.

That's what I'm intending on saving these for, New Years Day as I will be very rough.

Will obviously sample a couple when they arrive :) anyone know when the post is due? lol.

Beware you don't get into the dreaded "I'll just take one to help me chill out". Before long you're eating them like smarties.

Pyrazolam I quite enjoyed, had 30 of them throughout the last week, good stuff, they're very mild but in a good way, don't make you stumble or slur your speech like etiz does, just takes away anxiety and bad vibes, excellent for daytime use, don't feel like they're much useful for sleep even when combined with alcohol.

Just had my last five today with a bit of Diphenidine, my last bit and some kratom, feeling quite decent at the moment.

They don't mong you, so I guess they should not be your first choice if you're looking for something to obliterate you, but if you want something for social anxiety then they're ace.

Aye they're brilliant for anxiety without worrying about waking up days later having overdone it. Diclazepam is similar, though a wee bit more recreational imo.

Beware you don't get into the dreaded "I'll just take one to help me chill out". Before long you're eating them like smarties.

Yeah that's what usually happens with the diazi's ha.

I usually buy like 50, end up popping them like smarties like you say but luckilly never actually been addicted as when the 50 are up I don't get any more for a couple of months then...they're not thay easy to come by round here any more anyway, the last ones I had were white indian imports and didn't feel like there was 10mg's in them!

The ones before them were fake DW-10's containing 100% phenaz which caused me to blackout for 2 weeks! I didn't realise they were phenaz and just kept eating them down. I still can't remember what happened all that time....I lost my job, got arrested and got kicked out though!

That kinda made me a bit wary of street benzo's after that incident...The last thing I remember was chewing two and thinking "they taste different"...

Fucking hell, I can't imagine running into phenaz in disguise. Wouldn't trust myself to touch the stuff even if I knew what it was never mind bosh a few thinking they're diaz.

Fucking hell, I can't imagine running into phenaz in disguise. Wouldn't trust myself to touch the stuff even if I knew what it was never mind bosh a few thinking they're diaz.

Yep, worst experience of my life, it was around this time last year.

I had been getting genuine DW-10's and ended up getting 50 off someone else, like I said the last thing I remember is chewing on 2 and thinking they tasted like shit and not at all like diazepam.

After that I lost over 2 weeks of my life, I ended up using IV heroin for the first time (it must have seemed like a good idea, I dont remember) and apparently I was leaving works all over my house which I would NEVER do, sold everything in my room...think 42" LED tele, Xbox etc...pawned all jewellery in the house, ultimately got kicked out (surprised...?) but all the time this was going on I was buying more and more of them along with loads of H and eating them.

I blacked out in Feb and came round some time in March and this was only because I'd ran out of things to sell, thus money to buy the drugs.

There was a warning poster up a week later in the Drug & Alcohol service saying that Phenazepam has been found in street Diazepam, so I'm pretty sure thats what it was.

Oh yeah, I also lost my job through this incident as I was going into work, absolutely off my face blacked out of course, asking for subs from my wage.

I must have looked a right fucking state, don't remember at all.

Jesus, it's amazing how long the shit can black you out for. Heard nowt but mad stories about that stuff. Can't recall a single time that I've read 'yeah I took some phenazepam and didn't have everything go spectacularly wrong'. I mean there has to be someone out there that's had a good or at least not entirely awful experience on it, but it doesn't seem to be the norm.

i think people (myself included) fail to realise the strength of phenazepam. A recommended dose is 0.25mg. I dont think most people who've taken it recreationally or for other reasons realise that. Thats the main problem IMO, as well as its meant to have a massive half life.

I didnt find out what a recommended dose was and exactly how potent it is until several months after i last went on a binge with the stuff. The stuff was so cheap. I forget the rules about prices, is it bulk prices you cant discuss ? It was 20€ for a gram of pure powder. Thats 4,000 doses. It was fucking insane, compared to the prices of etizolam, which is still very expensive, even in powder form, and flubromazepam is even more expensive than etiz, and its several times less potent that etiz too.

I wont be trying flubro, if atall, until i get my etiz tolerance way down. It might come in usefull for the last few mgs of the taper with its longer half life. But Im not sure about that yet, im still several months away from having to make that decision yet, anyway. The vendor i used for phenazepam no longer stocks it, they have replaced it with flubro, I'd like to think that I wouldnt get any more phenazepam even if it was still available. Im no longer tempted by MDPV though that is available easily enough. But the cheapness of phenazepam might have tempted me to use that instead of flubro to finish my taper off with. I have definately learnt my lesson about the strength of phenazepam and the dangers of overdoing it.

Last edited:
Jesus, it's amazing how long the shit can black you out for. Heard nowt but mad stories about that stuff. Can't recall a single time that I've read 'yeah I took some phenazepam and didn't have everything go spectacularly wrong'. I mean there has to be someone out there that's had a good or at least not entirely awful experience on it, but it doesn't seem to be the norm.

Tell me about it, I remember reading some horror stories about it thinking fucking hell, that sounds ruthless.

I never knowingly bought it/took it for exactly that reason, I thought I was getting blues, by the time I realised what I had actually had the damage had been done.

Only time I've ever blacked out that, as I only usually combine H/Oxy with a couple of vali's, never booze. It's scary looking back, I must have been so wreckless I had no control over what I was doing what-so-ever.

Yeah, for sure. I remember when it first became a thing and there was a big thread on another forum about it with people just eyeballing the fucking stuff then waking up three weeks later having ruined their lives to varying degrees. One wee slip up and that's you on one. Thread was full of people being barely coherent whilst insisting it did nowt and they were fine and going to take more. Is it actually used for anything in a medicinal capacity?

I do like me benzos but I've pretty much resigned myself to just using them on their own.

yeah I've not tried phenazepam (no desire to! OK maybe a wee bit curious but it's an urge I don't have to struggle with) but things can go just as wrong with large doses of etizolam so I don't think it's something unique about phenaz. Although my great failures have always involved the combination of etiz and booze.

But etizolam is quite easy to handle safely once you know your limits etc. I'm sure it's much harder with phenazepam purely for potency and half-life reasons.

Aye they're brilliant for anxiety without worrying about waking up days later having overdone it. Diclazepam is similar, though a wee bit more recreational imo.

Yeah i like the Pyrazolam quite a lot

its like beer instead of vodka or something in strength terms, nicely weaker

i think people fail to realise the strength of phenazepam. A recommended dose is 0.25mg. I dont think most people who've taken it recreationally or for other reasons realise that. Thats the main problem IMO, as well as its meant to have a massive half life.

That was the main problem I had.

Because I thought I was buying/taking diazepam I just kept eating them and eating them, I bought 50 first off and I vaguely remember at one point buying another bag full.

I dread to think how much I actually took over the period that I was blacked out.

My family, and my drugs worker who actually came round to my house whilst I was blacked out (my parents called her , I do not remember this at all!) said they thought I was genuinely going to die.

I remember seeing my worker like a month after I came round and she said wow you look so much better, I was like....."huh? when did you see me??" and she was like I was sat in your room with you do you not remember? ....... Scary stuff.