• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does Etizolam work?

probably not man, not after only a week.

I much prefer the high of euphoric stims in a lot of ways, but they're very taxing on your mind and body, I don't sleep well at the best of times and with stims I can be up for the whole night, even after an etiz or two sometimes. The crash, comedown and insomnia put me off using euphoric stims too much.

However, etiz when mixed with alcohol just makes me feel right. All worries and anxieties melt away and I just feel so flat and empty, in the best sort of way.

Yeah same euphoric stims are my fave, i dont get too much of a crash off them. unless its meph, that stuff ruins me

Yea etiz with booze is lovely. blissful

I don't get any sort of high from etizolam. They just help me to fall asleep quicker.

I used to love....Methedrone but I suffer with mental healths and it amplified my symptoms. I loved the high though.

Thanks. This is my last day on them and then I'm taking a week off.

Ah..the old "I'll take a week off". Yes, I remember that one chris. Try and stick to it when there's 50 lovely blue pills sat calling to you from the drawer...."chris...oh chris...just one won't hurt..." Easier said than done.

I used to love....Methedrone but I suffer with mental health issues and it amplified my symptoms. I loved the high though.

Sorry double post.

I always used to just end up pulling my pud the entire time I was on meph. And then getting that intense reek as it leeked out through your pores. Eugh.

Ah..the old "I'll take a week off". Yes, I remember that one chris. Try and stick to it when there's 50 lovely blue pills sat calling to you from the drawer...."chris...oh chris...just one won't hurt..." Easier said than done.

I always used to just end up pulling my pud the entire time I was on meph. And then getting that intense reek as it leeked out through your pores. Eugh.

Haha. I know what you mean, I was supposed to start my weeks break from Eti today but I ended up munching one down as soon as I woke up.

Yeah that meth really got hold of me, more than any other drug I've ever taken. I ended in a right mess on that stuff. Still, what a buzz.

my mates have got really bad for meph addiction recently. I personally find it an incredibly fiendy drug, I crave lines of meph quite a lot.

Meph, some of the nights ive had on that stuff... absolutely fucking amazing. best nights of my life. and some of the most awful comedowns ever. nearly every weekend from 2009-2011, burnt me out in the end. how i managed to hammer it all weekend with minmal sleep then get up for work at 5:20am during the week and lift and crane steel around all day ill never know, didnt sleep hardly enough during the week either but never touched it week days. i used to crave it after having a drink, id start drinking and tell myself "right, just booze tonight leave the meph alone" but nope, few more drinks and id be off hunting it down

my mates have got really bad for meph addiction recently. I personally find it an incredibly fiendy drug, I crave lines of meph quite a lot.

Same here it got me hooked big time. And I still crave it real bad sometimes. I almost got some the other day but I ordered the eit instead. Better choice for me. I know a guy who's lost his wife, kids, house and job through his meph addiction. I can see how it's done though, the high is amazing, I could never touch coke again after meph, the high off meph is far superior in my opinion.

That smell it leaves on your cloths though, that's nasty.

Meph, some of the nights ive had on that stuff... absolutely fucking amazing. best nights of my life. and some of the most awful comedowns ever. nearly every weekend from 2009-2011, burnt me out in the end

Same here I've had some amazing times on meph. In the end though I was taking way...to much and this was when it had just been made illegal so I was paying £20 a gram. Quickly got myself into debt.

my birthday was on meph and that was one of the best nights of the whole year. Had a few amazing meph nights actually, the first time I did it was another one of my fave memories of the year.

If you wanna meph replacement that has practically no comedown try a big bomb of 4-FA. cheap and banging

Last edited:
If you took 1/2mg of etiz every day for a week would you get some w/d?

i would imagine that you wouldnt get any severe w/ds symptoms after 1 week but you might at least get some rebound symptoms, like rebound anxiety and rebound insomnia for a few days or so.

Gonna have to be careful ive taken more than usual this week, combos of 1mg etiz, pryazolam, half a clonz here and there, nearly every evening. the last thing i need is a benzo problem

i assume pryazolam aint too bad though, the stuff feels weak but in a nice way, etiz mongs me out fast

they will all have an effect mate, i know pyraz is regarded as weak and stuff, but anything that is a benzo receptopr agonist needs to be respected, no matter how weak it may feel. I think Im right in this, not 100 % sure tbh, obviously a week on high doses of strong benzos is gonna cause more problems than a week on low doses of a mild one.

If you're at home i guess that stress, anxiety, and insomnia would be less of a problem for you than it would had been you been working. I only say i guess because some peoples home lives can be pretty stressfull too.

Yeah they deffo need respecting, ive had hundreds of benzos in here for years n treated them with respect after the shocking stuff i read

Ive got pretty much zero stress, not much anxiety, unless ive been on the meph, and only insomnia when ive been on stims. i take em cos they make me feel nice and blissful. i can go weeks without them though

yeah youve done well in the way youve been taking benzos and oxys without letting them become a problem. You have been hammering the stims like fuck though since you quit your job, do you ever have days off when you dont take any stims ?

been taking etiz for sleep problems on and off for 2 years. Only normally ever take 1 -2 mg and realise that taking them all the time can lead to bad places.

I have to say that on the odd occassion when I ve taken 5 at night (like the other week when i was on the over night sleeper to london on a train seat) the following day I get an amazing afterglow.

Had me in a great mood all day. Wish everyday was like that but sadly no :(

Going to stop taking them this week.......nytol/kalms/warm milk etc etc is calling........................need to get some sleepy straints of weed

You had any w/d from them? how often do you take them? i felt shakey at work after a few too many over the weekend combined with stuff, i put it down to them, may not have been though. waking up with racing thoughts and shit

Been messing around with benzos since 2009, i used to think they were dull, boring, mind numbing shit. but then realized as brimz said "less is more" so took less, and realized the beauty of the blissful nicey-ness