Bluelight

Thread: Does Etizolam work?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ismene View Post
    I think Etiz is particuarly venomous. Quick at building up an addiction too - I'd only taken it off an on for a few weeks and I would've put my head through a steel fucking wall.
    Same. Not a fan.

2. Collapse Details

I've used lorazepam on a fairly regular basis and never had suicidal withdrawals tho. I think Etiz is particuarly venomous. Quick at building up an addiction too - I'd only taken it off an on for a few weeks and I would've put my head through a steel fucking wall.
    Shit! That's not good at all. I'm a bit worried about taking anymore now.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    tread very carefully with etiz and use them only when needed (if thats even possible). I got them for comedowns or the tail end of trips and so far iv went thru over 100 only using them for my intended reason about 3 times.

4. Collapse Details

Now you've all got me worried and I have extensive experience with the drug. Including some really bad experience, of course.

My bad experiences have all involved large amounts (20mg+) of etizolam and booze.

Need I list them? Probably not. It would be an old refrain. I will if someone wants me to.

The thing is that etizolam relieves my quite debilitating neck pain like nothing else, and it also sends me to sleep reliably, whereas I have had disrupted sleeping patterns since I was an infant.

For the last couple of weeks I've been taking about 1.5-2mg etizolam daily for these reasons. I have been more functional and productive in the last two weeks than I have been in the last two years. I have managed not to repeat my high-dose with booze, criminal case hospital in-patient scenarios.

Tis a quandry, a damned quandry and an unfortunate one to boot

5. Collapse Details

i think i wouldnt even wake up from 20mg+.... but i imagine knock that you have a tolerance to these things... how long did it come about?

6. Collapse Details

It is just a medium duration benzo. It is strong enough, and I have a high tolerance. So yes, It works.

I found it boring, although I lost my taste for benzos long ago.

7. Collapse Details

So I took 3 separate doses of 1mg yesterday, I wasn't going to take anymore until next week but I've had some delivered from a different source today. These news ones are the Etilaam-1 intas. I'm happy with my purchases from both sources but I have to say that after trying the Etilaam-1 intas they are better than the others I have.

Has anyone got any experience with the Etizest Etizolam? I've read that they're more potent.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by knock View Post
    Now you've all got me worried and I have extensive experience with the drug. Including some really bad experience, of course.

My bad experiences have all involved large amounts (20mg+) of etizolam and booze.
    Ditto, though I only had one when I first bought some and it scared and injured me enough to successfully never repeat it. Fortunately was fine but yeah now I won't touch it if I've been drinking, not even 1mg. And, conversely, won't drink the day after I've taken it.

No experience with Etizest to my knowledge; I don't have a clue whether the vendor I use presses their own or sells branded but given their appearance and uniform effect I'd hazard a guess at the latter. I had some a few weeks ago from a different vendor as I was on a budget that I'm pretty sure used cardboard as a filler. Defo tasted and felt like it.

9. Collapse Details

Drinking on Valium ended up with me damaging my Radial nerve, thats the main thing to take into consideration with mixing downers. If you fall sleep in a shitty position you could easily damage your body for life. 2 of my mates have done the exact same thing my best mate couldnt use his left arm properly for 2 months due to the same old benzo and alcohol mix. took a month and a half just to get my wrist working properly. I was pissed off at myself to say the least

And the funny thing was i managed to do this whilst sleeping in bed.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by chris779 View Post
    So I took 3 separate doses of 1mg yesterday, I wasn't going to take anymore until next week but I've had some delivered from a different source today. These news ones are the Etilaam-1 intas. I'm happy with my purchases from both sources but I have to say that after trying the Etilaam-1 intas they are better than the others I have.

Has anyone got any experience with the Etizest Etizolam? I've read that they're more potent.
    Iv had the first ones you got and the etizest and to be honest the only thing better i found with the etizest is the professional blister packaging. they may also feel slightly "cleaner" if that makes sense but because of that i found them slightly less sedative than the blue coated ones. I Prefer the blue coated ones for now simply because they are cheaper and can be broke into 1/4's easily (im down to taking 0.25 3 times a day, dropping a 1/4 off every few days). I hope to be off etizolam for the new year.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Drinking on Valium ended up with me damaging my Radial nerve, thats the main thing to take into consideration with mixing downers. If you fall sleep in a shitty position you could easily damage your body for life. 2 of my mates have done the exact same thing my best mate couldnt use his left arm properly for 2 months due to the same old benzo and alcohol mix. took a month and a half just to get my wrist working properly. I was pissed off at myself to say the least

And the funny thing was i managed to do this whilst sleeping in bed.
    Nasty. ive fallen asleep in some odd positions before, woken up weird weird aches

Quote Originally Posted by headfuck123 View Post
    professional blister packaging. they may also feel slightly "cleaner" if that makes sense
    Yeah ive heard the same thing. got loads of loose etiz, dont think i'll bother with blister ones

12. Collapse Details

Yeah i still do it when drunk some times, obviously when sober your body knows the nerve is being damaged and sends a wake up signal. But on downers there is no wake up signal

13. Collapse Details

Worst thing that used to happen to me is on pre ban meph, going to bed and waking up in the morning with a completely dead arm, couldnt feel the thing at all used to fling myself upright and flap around trying to wake it up. proper circulation fucker

14. Collapse Details

NO never e not on a real druggy

15. Collapse Details

I'm lucky as in I don't drink, almost a year dry now I do however love my drugs.

16. Collapse Details

The vagabond who's rapping at your door, standing in the clothes that you once wore.
    etiz and booze can be very messy indeed, depending on the dose of each, i have 'lost my legs' on the combo, but as i had also taken a stimulant to offset things a bit, it prevented me from blacking out and kept my mind with it to some extent at least. The combo is potentially dangerous, so you should be carefull with it, incase of respiratory depression and other potentially dangerous overdose problems like choking on your own vomit or something incase you pass out.

17. Collapse Details

I'd fucking kill for an etiz right now.

which speaks something of it's addictiveness. Alongside tobacco the most addictive drug I've tried.

18. Collapse Details

Really? never found em good enough to be very addictive. theyre good but not crave worthy. euphoric stims on the other hand

19. Collapse Details

Well cheaper legal easily available benzos (i know not strictly a benzo) but as good as, surprised alot more people haven't had problems

20. Collapse Details

Likewise

21. Collapse Details

I'm lovin em'

22. Collapse Details

Beware Chris - rather like the germans, etizolam is either at your feet or at your throat.

23. Collapse Details

If you took 1/2mg of etiz every day for a week would you get some w/d?

24. Collapse Details

Beware Chris - rather like the germans, etizolam is either at your feet or at your throat.
    Thanks. This is my last day on them and then I'm taking a week off.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ColtDan View Post
    If you took 1/2mg of etiz every day for a week would you get some w/d?
    I wouldn't have thought so. I've taken 5 mg of diazepam a day for a week and been fine. I've been taking 1mg of Eti 3 times a day since Thursday and I'm pretty confident that when I start my week off them tomorrow that I'll be ok. But I'll soon see I guess.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast