• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does Etizolam work?

I got some of the vendor pressed ones and although I don't really find much recreational value in them they do wonders for getting some kip. 2mg seem to be enough for sleep, although I took 4mg not long ago and that seems to have more of a typical benzo effect. I found Diazepam to be much more effective at lower doses, but that could just be because I didn't get the blister pack ones. People have stated that 1mg of Etizolam = 10mg of Diazepam but I think 2mg is more like it in my case. Does anyone else find this? Have anyone tried both vendor and blister packs and found much difference in them?

Well the whole 1mg=10mg is taken from wikipedia, but i would agree that it's nearer 1.5/2mg, got some today to help with sleep will i give up the booze this weekend and next week

Have anyone tried both vendor and blister packs and found much difference in them?

well ive had loads of etilaam blister packs, i think i only bought 1 batch of vendor pills, this was an early batch, i think i must have been lucky as that batch seemed to be stronger than the blisters, the consensus of opinion seemed to be that the early vendor pills varied in strength from 0 to 4 mg. One big name vendor admitted to reliabilty problems on early batches but claimed to have sorted it out on later batches, i never gave them another chance as i moved onto the powder as it was much better VFM.

How early vendor pills? ive got a lot of loose etiz pills from a couple years ago, very nice but inconsistant as you said

i moved onto the powder as it was much better VFM.

I can see the appeal as the cost is lower but I'd worry about dosing too much personally. Cheers for the info though I think I might try the blister packs next time just to see if there is a difference.

What are people's thoughts on tolerance btw? I'm fully aware that benzos can be a right fucker, but personally I've only been doing 2mg once or twice a week. Can I expect to build up a tolerance by doing this amount or should I be fine? Currently I haven't really noticed any difference but I'd like to be careful.

I would say if you're doing 2mg once or twice a week then you shouldn't be in that much trouble with them as long as you keep to that. Shit can creep up on you really quickly! But IMO, if you're using responsibly and to medicate anxiety or whatever it shouldn't be as much of an issue as if you were just doing it to get a dunt.

I developed a tolerance to etiz fairly quickly, and it doesn't really seem to have diminished even though I've not used them for a month or so. When I started, 4mg would have me way way too far gone, but I had a bit of a problem with the stuff early last year and could wind up taking 30-40mg going up to 80 just to get an effect until I ran out, got withdrawals and swore never to get that way again cos FUCK that was the worst week or so of my life. Packed it in after that for a few months, but even now with occasional use maybe twice a month I still have to take around 10mg. I do think cross tolerance with alcohol could be an issue for me as although I don't drink as much now as I used to, when I do I have to drink a lot to get the same kind of effects I did when I was fourteen and plastered on four bottles of Becks.

Missus reported same with her diaz prescription. She was started on 2mg tabs for anxiety once a day or as needed, and she's not one to abuse drugs, legal or not, and she still said she found herself needing 8mg of that to do what 2mg once would. Don't think she takes them now unless she's absolutely mindfucked.

Just got some Intaas pellets, had a couple, see how it goes. Feeling quite nice already and the idea of a cup of tea, a bit of gaming and a nap will make my day, pretty much.

I find if you've any sort of a tolerance to the usual benzos like Valium or Xanax you'll find Etizolam underwhelming. I have a massive tolerance that even a 9 month break never really cured. The only real benzo that knocks me sideways is Xanax. I can actually feel it coming on. I had some proper EU Clonazepam last week and ate about 15mg. Unlike the Xanax I just have a gap of nearly a week were I can't remember anything.

I jus took 3mg of Etiz and 60mg of Codeine earlier and feel pretty chilled. But I'd f**kin love to be one of those folk whos bumping into walls after taking 1mg of Etizolam.

You'd think so but the last time I did that I put my foot through my toaster and PC, walked up stairs naked (shared house) and slept for two days.

The bruises were immense. So many fucking inconvenient doors and walls in my old yard.

It been along time since I got fucked up on benzos. Fun with bikes was my down fall. Don't know how many cars I crashed into. I nearly even cycled off path into a river. I had a really bad crash and totally fucked my knee up.

One of the worst things about benzos is the munchies. Going to eat everything ever then go to bed :D

^^ Agree.

Only if I binge on them thought. I'll find myself in the kitchen multi tasking with all sorts of munchies on the go... And weird shit to boot. Usually last about 3 days then I'm ok again.

How early vendor pills? ive got a lot of loose etiz pills from a couple years ago, very nice but inconsistant as you said

like the very first batch after they stopped selling intaas blisters, at that point i mainly used just that 1 vendor for most uncontrolled things, but they lost me as my etizolam supplier when they moved to home made pellets whilst other vendors were still selling intaas etilaam blisters.

You'd think so but the last time I did that I put my foot through my toaster and PC, walked up stairs naked (shared house) and slept for two days.

The bruises were immense. So many fucking inconvenient doors and walls in my old yard.

lol sounds simillar to my phenazepam experiences, fortunately i didnt walk out the house naked or something AFAIK lol, but other than that the experiences sound simillar. I remember seeing a drunk alcoholic fall over bakwards and crack his head on the pavement and thinking "what a state, how could he do that to himself" only to have the same thing happen to me on Phen a few years later, luckily it was an indoors fall, allthough onto a thick glass shelf, the shelf is about 3 foot high, so i only fell 3 foot rather than 6 foot, could possibly have killed myself if id fell in a different way. Ive never had such bad experiences on etiz as i did on phen, it never gets quite that messy.

So got some etizolam powder here.. only bought 100mg to air on the safe side of the disaster. Big problem being I ordered 100ml PG solution from Amazon and it's still not here (ordered 20th December 8(), is there any way to dose it in anything else safely or should I just order more PG solution? I did stick a wet pin in the bag and had a dip but it looked like a spec and didn't do much.

Got a few apaurins and bensedin left but diazepam seems to be lacking it's magic these days.

i have heard talk of vodka. PG is probably better though. I dunno how well etiz would dissolve in vodka, nor what its anti bacterial properties are like. As long as you are dosing low, the fact that its a strong alcohol shouldnt matter too much, if you're only taking a few mls. Perhaps someone who's actually tried this can comment. Otherwise re-order some PG. Sods Law is that your original order will arrive the day after you make a 2nd order. ;)

I have heard of people using vodka and such, but any xanax powder i have had always went into PG

Do you have milligram scales?

100mg is plenty etizolam for a disaster :) you only really need about 10-12mg for a disaster, if you're pissed, and don't have tolerance. Maybe less.