• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ok, NSA MOST PEOPLE DON't work out round Christmas. I hope you had a nice Christmas Day xxxc

same here lol didnt hit the gym today but I started on my juice cleansing for three days and I am cranky as hell. We have lots of sweets at home and I am so tempted to eat one but I have to just suck it up and wait lol

When do the doctors think your dad will be well enough to come home mrflowers?
Hope you can find your prescription!

my dad will be in the hospital till at least next month and i've looked everywhere for my script and can't find it

I'm going to cancel my module in february n defer my studies until next year. I really cant afford this £146 a month. I'm in my overdraft by almost £1,000 n owe £4,000 to my credit card. When I had my £4,600 in savings I could have done it but I was stubborn n instead of paying for the annual modules straight with my savings I tried paying it by direct debit. Plus all the money I bought on codeine.
Besides if I cancel the module I will have more time to concentrate on my recovery, getting ripped n volunteering. I was looking forward to doing this module but I can still do that next year n my little one will be a year older then.

Evey xxxx

My lie is very overwhelming right now....my bf has been on the phone w the oncologist all morning, pretty sure his cancer is back. He's so young and we've only been dating a short time...I'm not going to leave him..were both unemployed and living w my mother, who's ready to snap..to top it all off my car is jacked up also...such an overwhelming time right now...blows

:( sconnie sorry to hear that. Would it be possible for you to get a job after the holidays? It's sad that this is all happening at this time of the year.

i feel like such a bitch i asked my gpa over and over again for his oxy i took 3/4 of it now he only has 25 i hate doing shit like that to the few people i love

:( sconnie sorry to hear that. Would it be possible for you to get a job after the holidays? It's sad that this is all happening at this time of the year.

I hope so...I just don't want to have to go through all this at my moms...she's already boarderline fed up...just sux.

^IMO a mother should be patient and supportive with a son or daughter and she should understand your bfs situation as well. I guess my parents are just different so I am quite lucky in that way. Although my dad always goes with the tough love but I know deep inside he loves and cares for me and my bro.

Ya my mother is psychotic I think..I appreciate what's she's done but she has no patients...I hate the situation im in.

^ I vented some frustration by writing a letter to Scott Walker Yesterday.. it felt really good to point out to him what an ass clown he is.. I used a few big words though so I hope he was able to understand it.:)

Hang in there sconie<3

It just keeps gettin worse too...I jus keep gettin more bad news.. :'( thnx guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.