• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my animals are my children so I wouldn't imagine leaving them behind on the holidays, it wouldn't be the same without them. I found my kitten in a box at my work when he was I would guess 8 weeks old, I brought him home and the dogs were fine with him. He grew up wrestling, playing and cuddling with our youngest dog who was the equivalent of his best friend (who was 4 months when he was 8 weeks):
NSFW:
0jUWSci.jpg

d5QMb1H.jpg

D3edWkD.jpg

I believe if dogs and cats are brought up (at least one of them) being young, they'll grow up accepting each other. Our cat generally thinks it's a dog and acts much more like a dog that a normal cat does. He's a great cat.

The server just says that. It's nothing we can do to change it. Too many people. Moar donations needed ;). Everybody's gotta complete the inflexxion survey!

Awh I get this NSFW thing now. It just said it I enlarged it n there was a button there showing 'show' I clicked n it showed your pics. So it's prob a way of not people on mobiles from slowing down. It only seems to happen only on this thread though - not that I mind now I know what it means n is for.

I've filled in the reflexion survey but it's still showing it at the top of the screen. I've also donated awhile back.

Awh bless that's funny about your cat acting as a dog hehe :) but understandable if s/he's only been around dogs. I had two cats who were sisters, called Black n Beauty but Black died a month ago so there 's only Beauty now. One of our neighbours is an undertaker n he pronounced her dead n buried her in the garden so she's always with us. Told my little girl she's in heaven now n watching over Beauty to keep her safe.

Evey x

The NSFW tags are placed there purposely usually to make a post easier to read and not a mile long. I purposely put them there. You can add NSFW tags by typing [ N S F W ] test [ / N S F W ] without any spaces and whatever you want where I have text written. It has nothing to do with you being on a mobile phone. If you have a post with a ton of pictures or content an NSFW tag helps keep the post tidy.

Yeah, once you complete the survey it will still show at the top. Thanks for completing it, it's very helpful. I'm a bit careful when promoting it as it can be a triggering survey. So I only promote it in certain threads.

I read about Black :( Sorry to hear. I know you loved the two. How is Beauty handling it? And your daughter?

@Wabit missed that, e9, dayum, I'm behind the time. Time to DL some ish. =D=D=D

Last edited:
Yeah that's a good idea the NSFW tag, good of Bluelight to think of it.

Surprising Beauty is ok. They didn't do much together the months before Black passed n she spends a lot more time in the house these days, sleeps on my bed etc. little one is fine - keeps asking questions about heaven but that's about it really, which I'm pleased about as I was worried about xxxx

A man's coat closet is an album of memories...

Having gone through and tidied up my coat closet (which accumulates so much junk) I found myself pondering the coats I used to wear, and somehow that metaphor excites me.

I remembered wearing those coats in older experiences, as if it were another person's. And I have become so many different people as I've grown older, perchance wiser.

Blessed be God forever. God bless you all.

they want to do back surgery on my dad that has a 50/50 chance of making the situation worse i'm hella worried about him back surgery usually doesn't make someone feel better even talking long term but since he got put on subs no one wants to give him an adequate dose of pain medication

Mrflowers=D.. welcome back sir.. I hope you are well and Im sorry your father is going through this. I wish him the best results in his surgery. Again welcome back and Happy Holidays<3

yeah thanks i'm not too hopeful of for what they're doing to my dad i want him to see more doctors before they do this he's seen probably 10 different doctors in the last 2 months idk i just know how risky back surgery is

Sorry to hear about your father, Mrflowers. I hope that you're wrong n that it goes ok. Do they know what they'll do for him now he's on subs? Could they still aneathitise him etc?
Take care,
Evey xxxx

Really missing you right now Tom. So much stuff has happened recently and I wish I could share it all with you. I'm going to Sydney after all...booked the tickets the other day, I'll be there in under two months. It's fucking terrifying. Remember how I was supposed to fly through Bangkok so I could visit you? I ended up getting a connection in Hong Kong instead and it just broke my heart.
Haven't touched heroin in ages. I don't even know how long it's been, but I've actually beaten PAWS this time. I wish I could tell you that. And guess what, I'm in a happy relationship now - more than happy, I've met the most perfect man in the world and I think he might be the one. Actually I know he is the one. I wish you could see me happy. It'd be nice to tell you about all this.
Was my birthday last week. I heard from your wife, it was really nice. I wish I could have heard from you though.

I miss you. I hope you're happy now. I'll never forget you.

ziko0j.jpg

^ "Haven't touched heroin in ages. I don't even know how long it's been, but I've actually beaten PAWS this time."

Very Nice work Pagey.. feels good to get through that shit right<3

Birth isn't the begining just like death isn't the end.. T is off on yet another experience, in string of experiences that never end, another experience some where in the universe.. "The road goes on forever and the party never ends" ;)

I hope so mrflowers<3

Alright power through today... I cant believe how much stuff I have eaten in the last week..

^ oh don't get me started. Well actually ill tell u what I ate when I was in montreal:

Pizza two days in a row, poutine two days in row sweets that my bfs mom made spaghetti steak and chocolates

I felt gross coz I wasnt able to workout too but now I feel better coz I just finished working out.

Ill go again tomorrow I'm stufffed with chinese food atm

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I spent it with the family was nice but wish I hadn't had a drink though - I really don't think alcohol n 12mg suboxone mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.