• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Blood in stool - plugging - didn't respect HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning-Nl

Bluelighter
So I just got a major wake up call. I just took a dump and it was covered in not bright red, but not dark red blood. There appeared to be blood clots in the stool as well which leads me to believe there is internal bleeding going on. This was a big wake up call to me.

To give some background info, I've been plugging Adderall and Ambien for the past week using a rough, home made syringe. It was made out of a pen and an eye drop bottle. I sterilized it initially, but I never once sterilized it after using it. I didn't respect HR because I was lazy and now it has obviously backfired on me.

Anyways, do I have an infection? Does this require immediate attention? I have nearly a full bottle of Amoxicillin, should I start taking it?

I'd really like to avoid a doctor at all costs. But I obviously don't want to die - so I'll go in necessary, but if I can stop this at home I'd much rather do that. But, what should I be doing right now? My butt's not sore at all, and there is only a very, very slight pressure in my bowels right now. I might just have to use the bathroom is all, but I can't tell. Anyways, my plan right now is...

1. Immediately sterilize the syringe using Isopropanol.

2. Take some Amoxicillin

3. Respect HR from now on

Are there any modifications I need to make to this? Does this require immediate medical attention?

Not sure if this is a sign of danger or not.

Obviously Plugging without proper equipment isn't recommended.

I suggest you stop forcing drugs into your body through mediocre means.

Well, I'd really really really really really like to avoid a doctor. I'd REALLY like to...

And yes, I have an oral syringe now that I'm going to use from now on. I plan on replacing it every couple of weeks or so too. Even though I'll be sterilizing it after every use.

An oral syringe? Can't you just swallow the pills? I've never had any complications doing so.

An oral syringe? Can't you just swallow the pills? I've never had any complications doing so.

Yeah I could...

But the rush you get from rectal administration of Amphetamine has become very addictive. I hate taking amphetamine orally now because of the intense pleasure I get from the Amphetamine rush. Also, this rush is not present (and never was present) when taking Amphetamine orally. Noobs claim that swallowing things like Adderall give you a rush - it doesn't. It makes you feel good for sure, but it DOES NOT give you a rush.

You're paranoid.. you probably cut your anal wall with the syringe..

And I'm gonna be late for work if I come back to edit a grammatical error.. Oops.

You're paranoid.. you probably cut your anal wall with the syringe..

And I'm gonna be late for work if I come back to edit a grammatical error.. Oops.

While that could be the case, I have no pain in my anus - just in my bowels...

Maybe I am just paranoid (stimulant problems, right?) but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Plus a couple amoxicillin couldn't hurt anything.

why take amoxicillin?

There has been a small amount of something that could possible be blood in just one of your poops.. Just stop sticking things up your ass for a while you'll be fine.

And yeah there is no need to call 911 just yet ;) Relax man it's all goooooood.

i have something similar but its not from plugging. there isnt much blood in the stool itself but when i wipe and look at the toilet paper its covered with so much blood that it drips. this has been going on for over a year, and theres time i can go 1=2 weeks without taking a shit.. the longest was just over a month, last month. i am going to go see a doctor tho beause i know its not hemmoroids and if it was just a torn fissure it should have healed by now, as i said its been over a year. oh and every time i go it hurts alot, like im pushing out something with sharp points on it.. best way to describe it. sory im not trying to thread jack you but if anyone reads this and has any ideas or info i could use the help

tl;dr / executive summary - I agree fully with rickolasnice

The Long Story

I've never plugged adderal or ambien. But I have plugged:

MXE
3-MeO-PCP
Ethylphenidate
4-FA
6-APDB
5-APB
alpha-methyltryptamine
o-desmethyltramadol
Ketamine
2-MeO-Ketamine
MXP
MDPV
MPA
Camfetamine
AH-7921
4-HO-MET
4-AcO-DMT
Poppy tea
Berocca =D
Others that I can't remember.

Of them all, the only one that hurt was AH-7921, so I stopped plugging that. Even camfetamine, which is pretty stingy on the nose, was not stingy in the recutm. I plug pretty much daily! And I have done so for about two years.

I only use syringes, or "lube shooters" though. I have been tempted to craft an ad-hoc plugging device from a pen barrel, but have never done so.

When I started plugging, I used sterile practices. I boiled my plugging devices after use. Someone on BL asked me what the hell I was doing that for. So I thought about, and realised that human faeces pass through my rectum on a daily basis, and they are not sterile! So stopped doing that. Instead, I simply wash my plugging devices thoroughly. I actually use an anti-bacterial handwash, because that's what I've got sitting in my bathroom for washing my hands. I rinse thoroughly too, because I don't think I want anti-bacterial handwash up my rectum.

I have never, not once, in all that time, bled from my rectum.* (that's slightly wrong, see my edit below) I have bled a couple of times on other occasions, before I ever started plugging, for no apparent reason, and it cleared up immediately.

Clotted blood in your stool, if it goes on for more than a short period of time, is an indication of internal bleeding further up the alimentary canal. You should see a doctor it it goes on for more than a couple of days. There is no need to mention your plugging, because I am 99.999% sure that this has nothing to do with plugging.

Plugging is not a mediocre ROA, it's an excellent ROA (for most drugs anyway, ketamine doesn't work too well by that route but it does work) and if my two years' experience is anything to go by, it's a fairly safe one too. Now that's not to say I'm not doing myself long-term damage by putting drugs in my rectum. That's entirely possible. But ethanol is proven to be carcinogenic and that passes through the alimentary canals of many people every day. And it does cause problems! But I seriously doubt that plugging drugs for which there is no evidence that they are carcinogenic is any more risky in terms of damaging your alimentary canal than drinking alcoholic beverages on a regular basis. It's probably far less risky.

That's my £0.02 worth. Don't spend it all in one shop :)

* edit: actually I just remembered I did have some bleeding earlier this year after a some rather frenzied plugging, I stopped plugging for a couple of days and it cleared up.

And just as a point of reference, when I used to snorted cocaine and mephedrone I got bloody snot quite regularly.

Last edited:
It doesn't sound like an emergent situation to me. So give it a week, if the problem resolves then you should be all right, if not then see a Dr. Or if things get much worse, like extreme blood loss, abdominal pain, fever, nausea/vomitting, or other signs its something bad could be going on. That is pretty much what a Dr would say right now, he would say, "well you jam things up your ass what do you expect"(he might not word it exactly like that, haha) and then he'd take the wait and see approach. If this just happened out of the blue then he might be concerned with other things, but a Dr is not going to rush and order a CT of your bowels or an emergency colonoscopy when it was likely caused by trauma.

Stop plugging drugs, too. At least until the gash you likely left in you rectum heals.

Indeed it does sound like what you've done is hurt your rectum, and depending on when it happened and you pooped - it could actually just be an injury you've sustained say a day before instead (hence why the colour isn't bright but starting to darken).

As for the rush thing you're correct - although it does give you a rush if it's the first couple of times you've taken it and you haven't experienced the power of plugging. I've had my most euphoric experiences with dexedrine by plugging it.

Plugging ambien is bad man. That stuff really burns all oraphese, I know when I used to snort a lot of it I'd get terrible nose bleeds and my nose would crust up - as if it had taken an injury by acid or something, perhaps the same has happened to your rectum?

I think that sterilization isn't so much of an issue (of course, you have to clean up to an extent, you can't just leave the plugging tool lying around on the floor), make sure you wash it after each use though. I'd say if you continue to have bloody stool for the next day or so- and you feel the abdominal pain continue, unfortunately it's time to head to the hospital.

Dude. Stop shoving things up your ass. Adderal is meant to be ingested orally. I would think that having to cram plastic up your butt would negate whatever "rush" you get from it.

as long as it isnt like water coming out its ok.. i might be a scratch in the anal canal. if it stinks really bad like sewer then hit the doc.. u got a GI bleed.

Dude. Stop shoving things up your ass. Adderal is meant to be ingested orally. I would think that having to cram plastic up your butt would negate whatever "rush" you get from it.

How it's "meant" to be used is irrelevant. You are literally wasting a significant amount of the drug through reduced bioavailability when you take it orally and you think wrong, it absorbs faster rectally.

Also, don't take random antibiotics if there are no signs of infection.

So yeah....

About the sewer water thing. My poop and pee has had an intensely strong odor of sulfur lately. Plus my poop looks like sewage....

So what exactly should I do? And what do I need to do to treat it exactly.

Cld be bleeding from hemorrhoids? Either way-kudos on your homemade syringe. Human ingenuity is truly amazing-where there's a will, there's a way (also this is def not sarcasm. I wish I cld come up w shit all macgyver like)

Lol where can one get their hands on such things? I had to look up most of em lol-but theyre all up my alley so to speak

Lol. True

Yeah see that's way more serious. Going that long without going is really awful for our body. You can poison yourself. Don't u ever take laxatives or the clear liquid laxatives that you drink is the fastest. The name escapes me right now but it's in a clear bottle and honestly tasted like sprite w a bit more lemon. You shit like a duck so quickly

Sometimes shit is so big it tears me rectum

Oh btw your rectum w it's mucous membranes and such is very similar to the inside of your nose. Def too much plugging was result in similar ways to it nose

How is this helpful or answering anything posted? Have you any idea how slim the instrument used to inject is? Thinner than a pinky in the bum.it's fine

Agreed. And what ever they do-dont web md. It'll just tell you that you have cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, dark red blood is an indication that you need to seek medical attention. It's not likely that administering drugs rectally would lead to this sort of thing. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I am doubtful. Regardless, given the potential severity of the situation, we can't play doctor in trying to diagnose and treat this. As I've said, dark red blood typically implies an issue farther up in the digestive tract, as opposed to you having irritated your rectum or colon.

For this reason, the only answer to this question is that you seek medical attention. An infection that can be treated by antibiotics like Amoxicillin is a potential treatment outcome, but it's just one of many. I really put money on your use of rectal administration having nothing to do with this. An irritation of the rectum would produce fairly immediate bright red blood and pain. The dark red blood is a bad sign and you should seek medical attention for it. You don't need to tell them that you've been using drugs, as I doubt that will have a meaningful impact on how your treatment goes.

Unfortunately, dark red blood is an indication that you need to seek medical attention. It's not likely that administering drugs rectally would lead to this sort of thing. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I am doubtful. Regardless, given the potential severity of the situation, we can't play doctor in trying to diagnose and treat this. As I've said, dark red blood typically implies an issue farther up in the digestive tract, as opposed to you having irritated your rectum or colon.

For this reason, the only answer to this question is that you seek medical attention. An infection that can be treated by antibiotics like Amoxicillin is a potential treatment outcome, but it's just one of many. I really put money on your use of rectal administration having nothing to do with this. An irritation of the rectum would produce fairly immediate bright red blood and pain. The dark red blood is a bad sign and you should seek medical attention for it. You don't need to tell them that you've been using drugs, as I doubt that will have a meaningful impact on how your treatment goes.

Dark red blood indicates possibility of sepsis in the higher GI tract or at least risk thereof. Seek immediate attention just as Keif'Richards directed. Please ASAP go to an ER and explain to them your situation, OP.
Best,
Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.